**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Well growth scan went well, I am 35 weeks and measuring 36+4 by scan, so not too small after all! BUT the reson form my bump measuring small is that baby is breech. Last 2 mw appts I have said I thought it was still breech, and she said it was head down.... not amused lol! So was lucky that I got the scan. Go back in 2 weeks and if still breech, then will be offered an ECV - scary!

Id love home from home..damn Royal..I wont even get my water birth now since Im either having a planned section at 35 weeks or being induced at 37 cus the wee monkey isnt growing properly!! Hes below 10th centile and doesnt seem to wana get bigger! Only 3 or 5 weeks til I meet him...eek!!

Awww Luna I know its so disapointing not getting the birth you want, but when baby is here all thats forgotten about anyway. Sorry to hear Monkey is on the smaller side, but at least its picked up and they are keeping a close eye xxx

ECV... scary indeed!!! :wacko:

which option do you think you're going for liz?

I dont get to pick! Im having weekly scans to check his growth and blood flow from the placenta..and if ot starts to decrease they'll take him out at 35..but if he carries on putting on a wee bit of weight each time and the blood flow stays ok..they'll induce me at 37, but wont let me go over that. Its a balancing act they said..keeping him in can cause problems..but so can taking him out too early..stressed!

i can understand that! if you COULD pick though, what would you go for?

Nuke I am terrified at the thought of the ECV but if baby is still breech in 2 weeks I will have to try it, I don't want a section!!!!

Nuke I am terrified at the thought of the ECV but if baby is still breech in 2 weeks I will have to try it, I don't want a section!!!!

i would do the same :hugs: i hope it works hun!

Id rather wait and be induced,Id feel abit cheated having a section,since he'll prob be the only baby I hav,so wana do it naturally! Watevers best for him wen the time comes,but Id never choose a section over a natural birth,even if there were no complications!

I hope he turns 4 u too!

i know what u mean, i had a horrible nightmare last night about having to get a section and they started cutting into my ARM... i was like barry what are they doing?! and he whispered 'i dont know' and then i woke up :shock:

Thanks girls, I am feeling more positive today the wee rascal will turn :)

Lol at the section on the arm. My poor friend is having a section next month and she is having random dreams eg they pull baby out and stitch her up without realising they left one of the babys legs behind!

Hope you can avoid the ECV! I have two friends who turned their babys themselves!! Glad the size is no longer a concern!
Luna, wow, 3 weeks! Although it would be great to get to 37 weeks :)

I hope he gets to 37 too! Even 36 wud do me if they dont gimme a section!

I hav dreams that I have him..they take him away..and its a diff baby wen they bring him back..but no-one believes me!

I thought I was supppsed to feel him moving less now..not feel like hes doin karate/yoga/starjumps in there!

Thanks girls :D i really really want a home from home unit birth but we shall see! I forgot to mention it at my last scan after i was so excited and stunned from seeing my little monkey! Haha! OH forgot to remind me too. I will remind OH that its what i want and make a note in my records i think lol! xxx

Can't believe we are so near Christmas! Have my 16 week check tomorrow and then I am hoping time will fly and 13th January will be here in blink of an eye for 20 week scan!

only ten days til mine!! :wohoo::dance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"