**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

debbie, you've got your scan on the same day as me right?!

here mines at 4, ive all day as well!! its my mum and dads first holiday day though so might nag them into taking me into town during the day :haha:

Nothing like a spot of retail therapy as a diversion tactic. :haha:

:rofl: you're so right!! make sure u text me and lemme know what u have in that oven of yours!! ill text u on xmas to let u know mine! :D

No probs. I have a feeling we're destined to remain team yellow though. It's a defiant little monster I have in there, I can just tell! :haha:

:haha: i reckon ive got another looper, was flinging about all over the shop at both scans, just like pops :haha:

I'm currently reading up on maternity leave, its bloody confusing, its taking me ages to get my head around it, must be baby brain lol

The jist of Mat leave....

You get your MATB1 after 24 weeks.
You can go off as early as 29 weeks.
You get 9 months SMP. And have the option of an additional 3 months unpaid, but your job must be held open for you.

If you earn less than £82/wk (so work PT) you might have to apply for Mat Allowance from the govt instead.

:thumbup:

Thanks lovely.

I almost fainted this morning after walking down to the doctors, I was in the toilets when I felt my head get all light and dizzy, but I was alright after sitting for a few mins and then getting a drink in the chemist. For about an hour after I just didn't feel right.

Now i'm fine though

bloody take it easy wyntir! although ive a cheek, i dont realise how quickly im walking, so with a buggy and up a steepish hill to get home, im generally about ready to fall over!

Lunabean fainted a lot :hugs: take it easy, and be careful.

I have the same problem Wyntir, mines down to low BP. Fingers crossed your ok now, if not see about getting your iron checked xx

Well my baby is still breech, am now 36 weeks. Please turn baby before my appt next week!!!!!

have u tried leaning forward miss duke? apparently if u lean over a table or something for a good while, so the baby is like dangling, it gives them more room to move?

I've been grand ever since. I've a midwife appointment on friday so i'll mention it too her then.

Edited to post bump pic

me this week

14122011383.jpg

Yea I aaalways fainted! Even hada roll onto my side at my scan today cuz I almost fainted too! First time its happened lying down,he was squashing my artery tho.

Had my scan..and she did some in 3D and we got a pic! :happydance: hes still small..but she said hes fine..I have restricted blood flow in my artery in my groin tho..so bloods abit restricted getting to him. I cannot believe how different he looks from my user pic at 18 weeks! Thats the cord over his wee face..hes so chubby!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 2011-12-15 10.45.28.jpg
    2011-12-15 10.45.28.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 5
awk look at his wee nose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member