**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Me three! And fooking blood tests. Not quite so excited about those! :haha:

eurgh. bizarrely... i have developed haemophobia during this pregnancy :wacko: blood has never bothered me in the slightest, ever. poppy fell a few weeks ago and her lip started bleeding. cue me vomiting into the loo :wacko:

ooooooooh there's 3 of us!! what's everybody's bets on gender? Obviously id be impressed if they could tell the sex of yours conina :haha: unless its a VERY well-endowed little lad. :haha:

I think we both have girls Linds. But I'm never right, so don't get too attached to that idea! :haha:

i have no CLUE what im having. barry is utterly convinced its a girl tho! id love 2 little ladies. but one of each wud be nice... i dunno! i reckon ur pink debs.

OOooh exciting ladies! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Fook i've just realised the time, I should have dinner on lol.

what's everybody's bets on gender? Obviously id be impressed if they could tell the sex of yours conina :haha: unless its a VERY well-endowed little lad. :haha:

Errr - I think that would be more worrying than anything else!! :haha::haha: Anyway, on Thurs I'll just be happy to see a little heartbeat - no large endowments thanks!

The way things are at the minute, if it turns out to be a boy he'll end up without a name - we can't think of ANY boys names we both like!

:haha: we were the same! Cudnt agree on any boys names at all! I suggested Jack fairly early on and barry became obsessed with it, so everything else i suggest is 'nice, but i prefer jack'. :dohh:

We have names for both this time tho!

Well thats me finished work for two weeks, hurrah!!!! :)

I can't wait now for christmas, I'm like a kid lol.

me too!!!!!!!!!!!! just think, this time next year you'll be a mummy with a little baby to buy for!

SCAN TOMORROWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic line from my Mum "Silas is too old for a first Christmas"

She realised what she said/meant were different things. Made me chuckle.

:haha: holy crap! it didnt register with me it was his first xmas til u just said that! :shock: its great when theyre a bit older isnt it? pops was 19 months.

:haha: holy crap! it didnt register with me it was his first xmas til u just said that! :shock: its great when theyre a bit older isnt it? pops was 19 months.

I don't think she was Linds LOL!

:dohh: stupid keys are too close together. 10 months!

Gd luck to all ladies with scans tomorrow!! :flower:

sooooo... everything's fine and we are..... TEAM PINK!!!!!!!!! :pink: :dance:

Ooh how wonderful!!! I saw your facebook posts a little while ago.

Also just saw your wedding dress in the girly sanctuary, Wow you looked stunning!

Huge congrats Nuke :) So pleased all is well. Did your due date remain the same?

I had consultant appt today and baby is still breech :-( Bit gutted, was convinced it had turned! Turns out mw didn't do measurements right 2 weeks ago, unless its head has shrank since then! She said it was measuring a little big for dates, the consultant today says its actually measuring a little small (which is what my own mw thought from recent fundal height measurements). Estimated weight was 5lb 14oz though, surely thats not bad for 37 weeks? Apparently its only 10th percentile on my wee personalised chart thing.

Anyway, I should be offered the ECV next week but theres no clinic with xmas, so its going to be the following week at 39 weeks. Bit scary, but I have to try! She did mention the possibility of a vaginal breech birth, so its not ruled out at this stage. And of course theres still time for baby to turn itself.

This is my 3rd baby, the thought of recovering from a section scares the crap out of me!!!

Hope everyones doing well and enjoying the freakishly mild weather!

ohhhh try not to worry Miss Duke! I know, easier said than done, id be crapping myself at the thought of a section too. :hugs:

and thanks! she's spot on size-wise, same date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->