**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

We got the money shot tonight.....
It's a.........

:blue: BOY! :blue:

NuKe, having two girls is lovely!! Congratulations!
And Tigger, yay for team blue!!
Miss Duke, really hope something happens before it comes to ECV. My granny delivered my dad breech apparently...

As for me, I think I'm around 10-12 DPO today. I tested on Wed, even though I'd promised myself to wait until xmas day. Dipped 2 ICs and one FRER. All neg. But I'd only have been 8-10 DPO then. I will test again tomorrow morning. I'm feeling really shitty to be honest - sore tum since yesterday, and diarrhoea, but I think that's more a surplus of Christmas nights out to be honest.

Just wondering what you all did about having a drink when you were in 2ww? With DD1 and 2 pregnancies, I didn't drink at all throughout the pregnancy, but I can't remember what I did in 2ww, as I only ever had one month each time!

Nearly all ready for xmas here, just found the girls' stockings stashed from last year, and all but one parcel delivered - and that's for DD2, and she won't know any better if it's late!

Hope you're all well, and SO hope I can come on here tomorrow morning and post a BFP, but I'll come and update you anyway :p x

ooooooooh good luck holywood! we are over the moon at being team pink!

all ready for xmas here too, everythings arrived and wrapped, just need to pick up the turkey and fresh veg tomorrow!

Last present arrived! Royal Mail have been to our house 3 times today... What efficiency!

thats fab! i remember last year i was SHITTING myself because loads hadn't arrived, then on xmas eve the postie arrived with the lot!

Yay tiggertea! team blue :)

One of my presents for hubby hasn't turned up yet, I don't think it will arrive til after christmas, it wasn't shipped til only a few days ago.

Best present of all, this morning's tests...

https://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo179/holywoodmum/IMAG0144-1.jpg
:bfp: :happydance: got my BFP!

No mention on FB please...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::wohoo::dance:

Thank you ladies. I'm made up :) i'd counselled myself to not let it rub off on xmas if it was bfn, never really thought I'd get that Xmas bfp! We've never been ones for telling anyone before scan before, not superstition, just a nice secret... But this time i feel like I wanna share it, don't think I will though. maybe my parents... I'll need there help even more now when dh moves to germany on 2 Jan!

i can see it from both sides! wud be lovely to share on xmas day, but its still "early days". let us know whatever u decide! :hugs:

random thought- how nice would it be to write it on a piece of paper and replace the jokes in your folks' crackers with it?!

Oh wow, thats a fab christmas present, congratulations!

It doesn't matter how 'early days' it is, celebrate it!!!!

Love it Lindsay! Not sure i want my auntie and uncle to know too yet though!

ahhh i getcha :wink:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Hope everyone had a fab christmas!!!

A belly full of Turkey, Ham & Roast Beef with all the trimings & a big 30 week old baby laying on top of that & recovering from a kindey infection = One uncomfortable mama on Christmas night, but well worth it!! So hurgry now, tempted to do it all over again!! :haha:

I'm feeling starved right now. Had tea with girls at 5.30, but hungry again :( I didn't get the ravenous hunger til about 7 weeks last time!
Our two have been up and down in form for the last few days - guess it's the excitement of xmas, but C has been kicking up a storm with screaming, then sweet as pie the next minute - not like her :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->