**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Aww, sorry to hear about their racehorse - I understand not wanting to bother them. As long as you had a goodtime and the birthday girl enjoyed herself. Have you had your year check yet? Whats her weight/height?

I had a feeling that might be the case, must be so hard for the LTTTC crowd :(.
We have both had kids I guess so you'd think there shouldn't be a problem, which is nice to know, although he didn't really smoke when Lucie was born and now he does so that may have an affect. He's cut down from 10-12 a day to 4-5 in the time weve been together, he really made an effort in Oct when my period was so late he assumed I was preg! And so far he's kept it up :)
One of my instantly-sick triggers last time was any hint of cigerette smoke so we'll see how that goes.

I'm hoping the different fathers means I get to have a baby with hair and of a reasonable size this time. Both of those things we've blamed on Matthew's family :haha: All her babies were so big, and she is so small!!! Im joking really though, I'd take another 10lbs bauldy anyday, epeically is he/she was as lovely as my firstborn :)

Silas's baldyness is ADORABLE!!! I think he'd look a bit weird with hair now, I can only imagine him bald! :haha: Even on the way home Barry was saying how "stunning" he is! <--- direct quote!

Aww, sorry to hear about their racehorse - I understand not wanting to bother them. As long as you had a goodtime and the birthday girl enjoyed herself. Have you had your year check yet? Whats her weight/height?

I had a feeling that might be the case, must be so hard for the LTTTC crowd :(.
We have both had kids I guess so you'd think there shouldn't be a problem, which is nice to know, although he didn't really smoke when Lucie was born and now he does so that may have an affect. He's cut down from 10-12 a day to 4-5 in the time weve been together, he really made an effort in Oct when my period was so late he assumed I was preg! And so far he's kept it up :)
One of my instantly-sick triggers last time was any hint of cigerette smoke so we'll see how that goes.

I'm hoping the different fathers means I get to have a baby with hair and of a reasonable size this time. Both of those things we've blamed on Matthew's family :haha: All her babies were so big, and she is so small!!! Im joking really though, I'd take another 10lbs bauldy anyday, epeically is he/she was as lovely as my firstborn :)

Yea at her 1 year review she was 21lb 3oz and 2 1/2ft tall. She couldn't get her injection cause she hada cold. Silas pulls of the bauldy look honestly he's a very cute baby boy. Ino it's terrible but oh's sisters son is 8 days older than Eva, but he's a funny looking wee character. X

I'd forgotten how exhausting early pregnancy can be!! I'm sure it's exacerbated by having the two terrors on my own. thankfully they haven't been too awful for me, but just the day to day full-on-ness of it is hard work.
Roll on next weekend - I'd better get at least one lie in! We are off the rugby on Friday night and if DH chooses to drink, I'm still making him get up on Saturday, he's had child-un-interrupted sleep for 2 weeks by then!

first tri has always been the hardest for me! it is just EXHAUSTING. i dont know how id have coped those first few weeks without MIL down the road! wont be for much longer :hugs:

I was due 21 jan but had to have. An emerg c section due to pre eclampsia and had my boys 8 dec 7 weeks early. Oliver & Will :)

Congrats! How are they doing?

1st tri was definately the most stressful for me..with the constant bleeding/hospital admissions and thinking I was losing him everyday..1st and 2nd for sickness that was all day everyday til about 27 weeks..and 3rd tri for sleeplessness! I was never a good sleeper..but still being awake at 6am is getting abit tiresome!

BUT in saying that..Im sooo grateful to be pregnant and have a (hopefully) healthy baby in a few weeks!

I was due 21 jan but had to have. An emerg c section due to pre eclampsia and had my boys 8 dec 7 weeks early. Oliver & Will :)

Congrats how are they both doing? I'll update front page, I posted on your wall yesterday to see how things went x

huge congrats spellfairy!! :D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK CAN'T WAIT!!! Liz I am beyond excited for you!

Silas's baldyness is ADORABLE!!! I think he'd look a bit weird with hair now, I can only imagine him bald! :haha: Even on the way home Barry was saying how "stunning" he is! <--- direct quote!

Aw proud mummy moment :). I suppose it just annoys me when I get old ladies (the main culprits) coming up to me (usually in cafes when he's tucking in) saying that "He's lovely and he doesn't have a hair on his head!". Well, actually yes, he does, the whole back of head is covered it's just white blonde! And very lightly covered and soft.
And the first question I get asked when talking to friends who live further away is 'Has he got any hair yet?'. :haha: it's like, a part of him I still don't know anything about and my patience doesn't last forever. I also can't imagine him with hair.
Think it would be less nice if he was a girl, that maybe a bit sad.

Massive congratulations Spellfairy! Hope you are all doing well. Were they identicle or fracternal twins? (have I got my terminology right there?)

First tri is so hard for so many reasons. I first felt bloated, then sick, exhausted, needed to pee all the time (that left me for 2nd tri and came back in the 3rd) and on top of that you do have the worry of not being reassured that everything is ok. I wasn't really able to relax about things until the 2nd tri and that's coming from somebody who didn't have any previous losses.

Liz, you are just going to love it!!! Feel so priviledged to have got to follow your journey so far, it's been anything but easy. You're going to be a fab mum and Noah is going to be adored x

^couldn't have said it any better myself! if anyone ever deserved to be a mummy it's liz!

^couldn't have said it any better myself! if anyone ever deserved to be a mummy it's liz!

:thumbup:

Review is on friday, I predict a very similar weight to Eva but have no idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->