**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

I BF when I was in hospital, so don't know... I thought the steri bottles were rubbish though! Do the mater have somewhere you can sterilise? they will stay OK if sealed for 12 hours I'd say, so before you go in you stick steriliser on (although that could be last thing on your mind!) or failing that, just use whatever they give you and switch to the HIPP when you get home?

I think they do have a steriliser that you can use will need to double check ,maybe it would be a better idea to just use one of the milks provided in hospital as long as it wouldnt case baby to get a tummy upset switching over

Xxx

Hi sherrie, you found us!

In a quandry. Still feel rough as f*ck, proper snot factory, can't stop sneezing, head hurts, can't stay standing too long ... (not sure how much is early pg, how much is b*stard cold). Anyway, I said if i felt like this again, i'd be calling in sick, but then realised we have tickets for Ravenhill tonight, loads of family coming over specially. But I guess that if I'm off sick I shouldn't be at the rugby. It is more likely than not that I'll see someone from work there :( saying thst, given I've been going to bed at 8.30 every night, i mightn't hack it anyway...
What would you do?

Oh thinks we won't need a double pram, but we don't drive which means we do walk alot, my twin sister has the obaby 3wheeler and I hated using it when she was over vistin.

They had to swap teats on there formula bottles at ulster as Eva had a little trouble feeding the first few times, we used c&g tho, I no you can buy there starter packs from asda you should check an see if hip doing them, because I noticed sma started doin them swell.

Welcome sherrie :) another may baby :) x

Sharon hope you have a great scan!

OBEM: wow that was a great week 2 women so opposite from each other! I did feel bait sorry for the girl in the red nighty think all she cud remember was her last birth, but she was getting on my nerves lol but barbie an ken flip she must have a good pain threshold!
I did whine and moan but I can honestly say I didn't scream lol twin sis always says I was howling like a dog but that's an agsadaration lol x

Oh thinks we won't need a double pram, but we don't drive which means we do walk alot, my twin sister has the obaby 3wheeler and I hated using it when she was over vistin.

With a newborn and a 16/17 month old, I think life without a double buggy would be very hard - Bridget is 17 months now, and a great walker, very steady on her feet, but I still couldn't expect her to walk down to the shops with us or anything - I'm hoping that in 8 months though that will no longer be the case - although where we're moving is very hilly - so I may need it after all!

Yea. I have a newborn carseat an pram and a buggy for Eva so think it's mainly due to another in the house men! Lol iv a clingy girl today due to teething :(

I think they do have a steriliser that you can use will need to double check ,maybe it would be a better idea to just use one of the milks provided in hospital as long as it wouldnt case baby to get a tummy upset switching over

Xxx

So am i right in thinking ur just going straight to formula? I think in that situation id just use whatever they wer providing, u dont want all that faffing about with sterilising in hospital!

Yes nuke we are going straight to formula

I think thats whats i'll do i was bed bound for two days after i had Jack & they took him at nights etc so if that were to happen again it wouldnt be an option to be going to clean bottles ,thanks youngmum ill have a look to see if they stock those

I'm looking into doin my BHS stage 1 horse care course, then do the riding stage few months after had baby, I won't to keep active!!

Still got this flipping annoying cold, although the runny nose part is getting better, now i'm getting the cough.

Still it could be worse, thank god its near the weekend and my birthday! :) OH is taking me out tomorrow shopping for a new coat, one that fits me lol. Out of all the coats I currently have, only one just about fastens now. I've said all along I didnt want a maternity coat, but I may just have to give in

Happy Birthday to me!
Had appt this morning and bub has slowed down with the growing. Only about a week ahead now. (Was 2 weeks last time! :lol:) And weighing in at approx 5.5lb

Happy birthday tigger!

I'm hoping DH manages to make up for my flop of a birthday with some sort of a treat seeing as he is home this weekend!

have a nice shopping trip wyntir

Scan went really well. The sonographer said our baby turned into a monster half way through cause it wouldn't stop moving hee hee! No chance of asking gender as she had a student with her, but she referred to baby with female pronoun if that means anything, and we had good shot between legs and no obvious boy bits, but we will find out for sure next month at 4D scan!

glad it went sharon! how exciting to have the 4d scan to look forward to as well!

Got my booking appointment through :happydance: 8 Feb when I will be 10+2 by my count... quite similar to when I've had scans in last two pregnancies.
But I'm going to ask if I can come a week later - partly cos then I'm on half term and don't have to task for time off work, and partly so DH can come with me as he'll be home from Germany that week anyway - can't believe I'm making myself wait longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->