**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Happy Birthday to me!
Had appt this morning and bub has slowed down with the growing. Only about a week ahead now. (Was 2 weeks last time! :lol:) And weighing in at approx 5.5lb

Happy Birthday Tiggertea - sorry must have missed your post yesterday!! :flower:

Had a brill day today, its my birthday today, hubby took me out shopping for a new coat. Got some dvds/ cds from Head. So disappointed its closed now :(

its everybodys freaking birthday atm!! sorry i missed urs debs :blush:

here have some jebbies as a belated pressie :holly:

Happy birthday girls, hope use both had a nice day x

Well last night was the worst nights sleep iv had from finding out I was pregnant, woke at 4 lay shuffled wriggled trying to get comfy, so decided to get up an go to loo, came back to bed OH asked was I ok an told me it was 6o'clock but since iv got up my stomach had done nothing but churn urgh!

Sharon I'll put ur new due date on front page x

Holywoodmum: great news that you got your booking appointment, but nice that your gonna wait bit long so your OH can be there, I'm sure you'd both be abit disappointment if he was able to be there x

Happy Birthday! Yeah? January birthdays re everywhere! OHs next week.

Happy birthday girls, hope use both had a nice day x

Well last night was the worst nights sleep iv had from finding out I was pregnant, woke at 4 lay shuffled wriggled trying to get comfy, so decided to get up an go to loo, came back to bed OH asked was I ok an told me it was 6o'clock but since iv got up my stomach had done nothing but churn urgh!

Sharon I'll put ur new due date on front page x

I had a horrific night last night. No idea what was wrong with Silas or me for tht matter. I'd been exhausted all day so lay down from 5-6 and Kev sorted out Silas' tea and bathed him. I didnt sleep in that time.
Took me about 3 attempts to get Silas to sleep, big pauses of about 20 mins inbetween him crying, like he'd drifted off then woken up again.

Went to bed about 11ish and just couldn't sleep. Itchy, wriggly, couldn't settle. Thinking about POAS, about tidying the house, what we'll do tomorrow etc. Then Silas woke at 12, then 1 (K was asleep at this point), then 2 and then 3.50.
We were both pretty disturbed at this stage and I hadn't slept yet :(, gave him calpol and finally he slept and I slept.
Then 4 hours later he was up :cry:!

Not had a good nights sleep for such a long time now. AaHhHhH!

Happy birthday wyntir!

Hope you get more sleep tonight emy. You still holding off til 18th to POAS?

Hello! I am due baby no.2 on 14th sept all being well

Hello! I am due baby no.2 on 14th sept all being well

Welcome :flower:! How old is your eldest?

Am hoping for 18th Lucy, but like your first cycle I'm not sure if i'll even get to test now. Getting AF-type pains and feeling a bit PMTish today...hmmm...:(

Happy Birthday wyntir. :flower:

Welcome Izzy :wave: Where in NI are you from?

emy, really hope not and maybe it's some nice implantation cramping for you...

Just went to the loo and there was a spot of blood, wiped and there seems a fair bit. I'd say AF is here :(. I must have my CDs wrong I think, never had a cycle this short before. Here's to a 'normal' cycle next anyway! At least I can have a nice glass of wine and can not be thinking 'what if what if' anymore :)

Just went to the loo and there was a spot of blood, wiped and there seems a fair bit. I'd say AF is here :(. I must have my CDs wrong I think, never had a cycle this short before. Here's to a 'normal' cycle next anyway! At least I can have a nice glass of wine and can not be thinking 'what if what if' anymore :)

Boooooooo

welcome issy :wave: nice to see u in here! :hugs:

booooooooooo emma :cry::hugs:

Ahhhhhh Emma sorry :witch: got you!! Still enjoy your wine!! :wine:
Were you using the OPK's?

My first is nearly 3. I am co. down, about half an hr from Belfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->