**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

anyone else watch extreme makeover home edition?! just discovered i can watch it on freeview!

Sorry to hear that emy

Welcome izzy congrats your due on my birthday

Anyone else having bother sleeping its been 4am before i go over for about a wk & a half now & because im not sleepin im bored & eating everything in sight

Watched call the midwife earlier it was billiant i cried so much

I have been having awful nights sleep for past week! Wake up, can't get comfy and then Oh snores and I can't get back over:( Also is anyone else itchy- my scalp is driving me mad!

Welcome izzy I'll add ur due date to front page.

Aw emy :(

The past 2 nights if woke about 4 an just really uncomfy, i didn't like extra pillows when pregnant before but might give it a go this time, thing I loved most while pregnant was my hot water bottle especially with it being winter! Eased my back pain.

X

Ahhhhhh Emma sorry :witch: got you!! Still enjoy your wine!! :wine:
Were you using the OPK's?

Aye, didn't get a positive this month either. We had a 'commiserations' chinese anyhow. OH did say 'Aw that's disappointing'. Very anti-climatic we agreed. Booooo!
I got some clearblue smilies for this time, I may not get to be due 2012 I guess, but I'll try!

Izzy you're probably not far from me :)

I remember extreme makeover! Been a while since that's been on hasn't it?

its on all the time on sky!! i totally fancy that loony who hosts it and i cry every single fucking time!

aw debs r u not well? im still getting over this cold/flu hybrid, though can stand up now which is an improvement! :thumbup:

Just the same complaints as usual Linds. :( Consultant sent me with a letter for more anti-sickness tabs on Friday coz the GP wouldn't give me any more and then said fecking GP wouldn't do the script out til today when she "confirmed" with consultant that he had actually recommended them. :dohh: Yeah, I went to the trouble to forge headed paper and his handwriting and signature to get something as non-addictive and simple as that. :dohh:
(Sorry for the rant! :blush:)

Hope your cold/flu/nasty bug goes away soon. Honestly, like pregnant ladies don't have enough to deal with without stupid bugs too! :hugs:

I agree pregnant ladies should be immue to everything else ,feel better soon :hugs:

DS has been ill with throat/ ear infection from wednesday there is so many germs about at the minute

On the subject of DS I got his date in for speach therapy & the form that comes with it is unreal, it asks when he did his first everything ,I have some things recorded but i havent a clue with others now i feel awful for not doing it

Has anyone else bought a second hand pram there is a lady selling the travel system we are planning to get like new close to me it would save us £170 !!!

I haven't bought a preloved travel system, but am attempting to sell one so I reckon so long as you can trust where it's coming from (with regards to the car seat part and accidents etc) then I say go for it!

I've just about shaken the stinker cold I had last week - still not fabulous though - and it sucks we can't take anything for it!

I have bought second hand buggy, but wouldn't buy second hand car seat unless it was from someone I knew and could trust it hadn't been in an accident.

Emy, there's still time for 2012 bubs - that would have been Sept due date, so there's still Oct, Nov, Dec - three more months :D

debbie... :dohh:... just :dohh

lauren... im with the other ladies, id have no probs with the buggy etc but wouldn't buy a carseat unless i knew the person selling it and trusted them! i didn't know jack had to go to speech therapy! why?

Tigger hope ur on the mend soon x

Laur: iv also not bought second hand pram or buggy, but if it's a close friend plus saving you bit of money why not.

I dunno what I'll end up doing with the pram an carseat I had for Eva, will prob use carseat again for this wee one, an bless my dad he was changing his car and had to have make an model sorted before last week, and he said he gotta 7seater so we can still go on car trips with the 2 kiddies :) x

Can I ask you ladies who's had the flu injection?
Its maybe a notion on me but I think I havent been right since I got it. Dont think Id get it again when pregnant. I keep taking colds & getting better then taking them again - just cant seem to shake it for too long. :cry:

For swine flu? Are they still giving that to preggos?

Thanks ladies I hadnt realised about the car seat will maybe just give it a miss & see if a pram on its own comes along then just buy a new car seat

Nuke : His nursery teacher referred him as he talks very fast & when he gets over excited he would sometimes stutter, there are also a few letters he finds hard to sound

Majella: I got the jab ,I have suffered non stop with my sinuses but was like that pre pregnancy ,have also had a few hard to shake colds but with DS in nursery he brings home all the bugs & germs on offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->