**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Is that the Day obstetrics unit? I remember because it happened before my 12 week scan last time I had to go to the Neeley Ward in gynae but if I had had my scan it would have been to the maternity part instead as I would have been on their system by then. Thanks for the No's girls. Fingers crossed I wont need them I just am not very positive, prob thinking its too good to be true but hopefully things work out fine.

Yea that's the day obs unit izzy, always handy to have the numbers wrote down :)

I really liked the double pram the girl of 15 kids and counting last night but iv no idea what it's called to check prices, can anyone help? X

Do you mean the red iCandy?

Hope everything is fine for you Izzy :hugs:

Silas was 21lbs12oz at his year-check and 78cm Courtney, so 9oz heavier than Eva and 2cm taller or so. He's having a growth spurt at the minute I think.

Yea the red one, altho OH has just informed me he dosnt like tandems. Ah he's doing well Emma I always think he looks tall in your pics, to maybe Eva isn't as small as I think lol x

i called the ulster to try and change my booking appt at the weekend, called maternity reception, and mw at dou answered - so i think just call maternity if there are any issues...

Yea the red one, altho OH has just informed me he dosnt like tandems. Ah he's doing well Emma I always think he looks tall in your pics, to maybe Eva isn't as small as I think lol x

i don't like doubles! if we were to get a buggy for both kids to go in, id never get a double- how the hell would you even get it out of the house?!

i don't like doubles! if we were to get a buggy for both kids to go in, id never get a double- how the hell would you even get it out of the house?!

Reminds me of this time, about 3 years ago I was at the ulster folk museum and this woman was walking along with a lenghtways triplet buggy! Containing three little red-haired babies! It was both amazing and terrfying and by far the biggest, widest buggy I'd ever seen!!!

Holywoodmum did you manage to change the appointment?

I'm going to try twist his arm, altho he is against a tandem, oh an iv already got along the lines, I wouldn't be able to afford of a friend on Facebook!

I liked the hauck roadster duo it's side by side so I think that's top of the list at the moment

Emy iv seen a triplet pram 3 car seats and sooo long, I'm pretty sure she had to take the corners very wide, it looked hideous and out of place
X

Saw one like this on extreme makeover home addition - she had seven kids. 1 older boy & sextuplets!!

https://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2009/02/19/bye-bye-buggy_SypGY_6648.jpg

O.O!!! She should need roadtax for that - that's unreal!

Heartbreaking news about those two wee babies at the royal hospital :nope:

I'm abit all over the place tonight ,tommorow would of been my due date ,so grateful to have gotten so far in this pregnancy but cant help but feel sad about our lost baby

xXx

i know i heard about those little babies :cry: awful.

i know how u feel lauren :hugs:

I seen a clip last night about that really sad poor babies, did they say why, I heard they where turning women away?

Big hugs Laura xx

Just seen it on news :( they havnt detected the bug so sending pregnant women to other hospitals x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->