**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Yay Majella!!! I have about 3 and half weeks left. Not really looking forward to it, will have to make a list of things to do lol

Jax is definately one of my favourite names, especially with Damien as a middle name. Just hope that if it is a boy, he suits the name lol

wooooooooooooooooooo majella!!!!! fab! we shud totally meet up sometime! u cant be that far away from me!

i also love the name jax!

That would be great! I've just cleared out my spare room so operation nursery is now on!!!!! So excited!!!! :happydance:

wooooooooooooooooooo majella!!!!! fab! we shud totally meet up sometime! u cant be that far away from me!

i also love the name jax!

That would be great! I've just cleared out my spare room so operation nursery is now on!!!!! So excited!!!! :happydance:

we are actually ok, we are planning on co-sleeping for the first 6 months at least so we have a good while to sort Lola's room! It's currently a dumping ground and the tumbledryer is in there too. I think we're going to sell it and buy a condenser tumbler instead so we can have it under the breakfast bar in the kitchen without the need for a vent! I could not survive without my tumbler!!

I just bought a condenser dryer a few days ago, was fed up trying to dry clothes in this awful weather.

Have painful ribs tonight, not happy at all.

No me neither I love my tumble dryer.
Babys going to sleep in a moses basket in our bedroom for the first 6 mths but I have a changing station & bath & all the babys other bits & bobs thats going in the spare room/nursery. DH painted it but it will need a second coat tomorrow, then we have a bit of carpet to lay & the skirting to put back on & a new curtain.
Thinking of getting one of those big wall decals to brighten the place up too like a winnie the pooh scene or just wording of a nursery rhyme or something - there dead cheap on ebay but look really smart. :thumbup:

Few pix of my wee man..hope everyone is well!! Im recovering from 3rd degree tears...not fun! Struggled abit with breastfeeding the first few days cus his latcfh was so strong..but not too bad now!!

Attachments

• 2012-02-01 05.02.51.jpg
    2012-02-01 05.02.51.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 2012-02-02 14.53.12.jpg
    2012-02-02 14.53.12.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
  • 2012-02-05 11.59.11.jpg
    2012-02-05 11.59.11.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
great to hear from u liz!! noah is just STUNNING. :cloud9: and great to hear you're still bfing!! go you!!!!!!!!!

hopefully u make it to 6 months majella! we tried, but at like 4 months poppy was smacking her arms off the sides and waking herself up so we ended up putting her in her cot early! she was also about to outgrow it (but she's a long wee woman!)

Few pix of my wee man..hope everyone is well!! Im recovering from 3rd degree tears...not fun! Struggled abit with breastfeeding the first few days cus his latcfh was so strong..but not too bad now!!

OMG he is gorgeous!

Our Moses Basket was bigger than most. Just had it for if I went and stayed at my parents house. Last time he slept in it he was about 5 months but he woke up a lot.

The Crib I had I got because I thought it would outlast a Moses basket but he was hitting his hands off the bars so I switched him to big cot just before he turned 5 months. He was still in my room though, the cot has caster wheels so I could just wheel it into my room (there was a nice big space).

A friend with less space used a travel cot to keep her LO in her room till he was 6 months.

Luna he is gorgeous! He is like a wee wise man.

Our Moses Basket was bigger than most. Just had it for if I went and stayed at my parents house. Last time he slept in it he was about 5 months but he woke up a lot.

The Crib I had I got because I thought it would outlast a Moses basket but he was hitting his hands off the bars so I switched him to big cot just before he turned 5 months. He was still in my room though, the cot has caster wheels so I could just wheel it into my room (there was a nice big space).

A friend with less space used a travel cot to keep her LO in her room till he was 6 months.

that travel cot idea is great, as most ppl end up buying one anyway! we have bought 2, one for each set of grandparents! fiver each at a carboot sale :smug: (also got 2 bumbos for a tenner on the same day... went on ebay!)

Nice! I actually have three :wacko:

Kevin has one which was Amber's (now 6) which we use for going to his parents. I bought the cheapest one I could find in Toys R Us for £30 which has since gone to live in Switzerland with my parents. And FOBs parents bought one for Silas to nap in if he needs it...
They said they just bought the one with the best reviews, it's a fecking BabyBjorn Travel Cot! £150! that's more than I paid for his ACUTAL cot LOL. Saying that though it is amazing, you look at it and it basically puts itself together for you and the massive is ultra light and fluffy and comfy. My cheap one is like a piece of lead!

So it's majella 10th feb, Sharon 18th and me 27th anyone els gotta scan this month?
X

Me, me, me!! :happydance: got my first scan next Tue on the 14th!

Well thought I'd sleep on it and see if I'd still be pissed of and I am! MIL informed OH of his sisters baby names ( she due 22nd June) yesterday. Our 2nd name wev picked for a girl she has picked as a first name if she has a girl, she finds out Tuesday what she's having so I might have nothing to worry about but OH wonts to change the name now it bloody to me long enough getting him to agree on the 2nd name.
Well anyway iv almost decided to pick a new one because if I do have a girl and still use the name it's all I'd hear of his Mum that his sister choose that name :( but nothing seems to jump out at me because iv gotten used to saying our names. We both agreed we would keep our names a surprise from family and friends so she didn't no till yesterday I'd picked it but OH told his mum but he said she never. Said anything moan over for now! X

I never told anyone our baby names. I'd stick with it if I were you...

Finished work yesterday so im on my first day of Maternity Leave today! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Hurrah for maternity leave!

Lovely photos!! Glad the feeding going better now :)

Nice! I actually have three :wacko:

Kevin has one which was Amber's (now 6) which we use for going to his parents. I bought the cheapest one I could find in Toys R Us for £30 which has since gone to live in Switzerland with my parents. And FOBs parents bought one for Silas to nap in if he needs it...
They said they just bought the one with the best reviews, it's a fecking BabyBjorn Travel Cot! £150! that's more than I paid for his ACUTAL cot LOL. Saying that though it is amazing, you look at it and it basically puts itself together for you and the massive is ultra light and fluffy and comfy. My cheap one is like a piece of lead!

We have a travel cot but B hasn't been in it for ages as friends lent my parents a cot for when she is at their house.

Back from a weekend in Germany with DH - great fun - didn't miss the girls on bit (how bad am I!?)
V excited for my scan next week, but also really nervous as I'm now convinced I'll have had a MMC. I hate this limbo period where symptoms have faded, but there is no 'evidence' of a baby :(
and work said I can start my career break at Easter, so I have 7 and half weeks left at work! Just need to find somewhere to live now!

I cant remember what age I put Jack in his own room ,maybe one ? I do remember his cot in our room for a good while after he out grew the basket now im in a panic because even the smallest of cots wont fit in our room in this house ,what will you all be doing ?

I had my physio today & she realigned my hips wasnt to sore now tonight I feel like I have been beaten with a big stick !!! Also got a big support band to wear under my support belt as baby & placenta are both lying really low at the front

Xxx

We had a crib in our room til she was just over 6months. Then she went in the cot in her own room.

Hope the achey feeling goes soon laur!

Hi tiggertea,
I was thinking about you yesterday - your still hanging on then!!

Hey girls, luna he is adorable! Hope your on the mend soon.

Holywood: exciting good luck I'm sure everything will be fine, glad to hear you had a nice trip:)

Tigger: we are still waiting for your son to arrive! How you feeling?

We are back to the drawing board for middle names I'm so dissapointed :(

X

Nothing to report here. Constantly achey and feel like I'm going to be sick at any moment, but no real signs baby is going to make an appearance! Meh. :brat:

I cant remember what age I put Jack in his own room ,maybe one ? I do remember his cot in our room for a good while after he out grew the basket now im in a panic because even the smallest of cots wont fit in our room in this house ,what will you all be doing ?

I had my physio today & she realigned my hips wasnt to sore now tonight I feel like I have been beaten with a big stick !!! Also got a big support band to wear under my support belt as baby & placenta are both lying really low at the front

Xxx

We lasted about 3 months with C and B in our room... Hope the achey bits ease off...!

V excited for my scan next week, but also really nervous as I'm now convinced I'll have had a MMC.
why hun? what's making you think this??
I don't know, I'm just scared it's all gone wrong as I don't feel pregnant now, tiredness gone, nausea gone etc, so I don't know. I know I felt like this with C and B too, but it's going to be a long 6 days to wait!

Nothing to report here. Constantly achey and feel like I'm going to be sick at any moment, but no real signs baby is going to make an appearance! Meh. :brat:

boo to that then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->