**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Aw tigger I'm sure your fed up :(

I'm looking forward to our scan we are gonna ask AGAIN about baby's gender but doubt they will tell us x

just a wee request here... a friend is fundraising manager for a arthritis research Uk and they are in a competition to win £10000 for their charity - can you click on the link and like his "rap" please!!
https://rap.findaproperty.com/rap-competition-entry/david-fisher-orange-rapper!/

Aw tigger I'm sure your fed up :(

I'm looking forward to our scan we are gonna ask AGAIN about baby's gender but doubt they will tell us x

Youngnimum, are u going to he Ulster? I am hoping they will tell me the gender but dont have much hope with their stupid policy!!

I have an appointment next week at the hospital, when I'll be 34 weeks. Anyone tell me what happens at the 34 week appointment?

Yea I'm at the ulster izzy, I asked at both my scans with my daughter an they said they couldn't say, I asked both times with this LO an at the 20wk scan I asked but she said she wasn't looking for that today, but apparently a few girls I no who have been pregnant have said they have been told by an obtrestion (sorry spelling) so I'm thinking maybe because I'll be 28wk baby's bits might be more view able and as it's a growth scan maybe someone higher up than a normal scanner would be able to say, who no's tho probably be another point blank no, id just like to no as if it's a boy I'm going to need to do some major clothes shopping! X

Yea I'm at the ulster izzy, I asked at both my scans with my daughter an they said they couldn't say, I asked both times with this LO an at the 20wk scan I asked but she said she wasn't looking for that today, but apparently a few girls I no who have been pregnant have said they have been told by an obtrestion (sorry spelling) so I'm thinking maybe because I'll be 28wk baby's bits might be more view able and as it's a growth scan maybe someone higher up than a normal scanner would be able to say, who no's tho probably be another point blank no, id just like to no as if it's a boy I'm going to need to do some major clothes shopping! X

It seems to be a bit hit or miss depending on who you get. I asked when I had my daughter at the 20 week scan and the sono told me it wasnt their policy to tell and I said thanks anyway I would just have to go for a gender scan and then she said she would look cause she hated people having to pay privately for that but since then I had a scan for gall stones and it was the same girl and she told me it had all changed and there is no way they can tell. Here's hoping things have changed in 3 years there are nice ones next time and let us know. It is our baby afterall!

I have an appointment next week at the hospital, when I'll be 34 weeks. Anyone tell me what happens at the 34 week appointment?

not much! the same usual measurements/listening in, but also i think they ask if u want to go to parentcraft classes and put ur name down for that!

They told me at the Ulster they wouldn't tell me cos they had 5 wrong that were born within a month of each other!

I had an appointment every week by the time I was at 30 weeks. Alternating between the consultant and the diabetic doctor and the sometimes I'd get two a week for the midwife...they're all the same and a bit of a blur.

They'll check your weewee and measure you fundal height and do heartbeat.

I never even asked at Lagan Valley. It said in their wee leaflet that they don't disclose the gender and I hadn't heard of anyone extracted the info. Midwife did say at the ante natal classes that if asked your consultant they might tell you, but by then I figured I'd made it that far team yellow and I'd stick to it.

Looking highly unlikely that I'm going to be due 2012, unless we do continue trying for the two months we were intending to break from. Veeery reluctant to stop, but have to remember that birthdays in December are not fun :-s.

I just noticed mummy to be 87 due date was today ,had a wee nosey around & found this on third tri !!

Mummy_to_be87
Hey all...big news...I had a beautiful baby girl Elliane Louise born Monday 6th February 2012 at 10:45am five days early weighing 6lbs 13oz, she is just gorgeous, I cant believe she is finally here...on cloud nine!! xx

Big congrats to mummy_to_be87 if you see this :flower:

It seems to be going boy ,girl ,boy ,girl ,boy atm

xXx

Aw fab I was actually thinking if sending her a message to see how things where, thanks laur :) tigger it's defiantly you next! X

A week tomorrow and it will be 4d scan!!

Busy week ahead our son gets his P5 test results today and is off all next week for midterm:eek:

Then on Monday I get my ACCA Taxation exam result:dohh:

St Valentines and a nice meal on Tuesday!

So lots to fill our minds till next weekend. Bet it still drags!

Ahhhhh congrats!

I shall hopefully be adding a boy to the mix today... or very soon at least! Me thinks it's time girlies! (Shhhhhh I'm not telling on facebook til it's all over though.)

Good luck with all the results sharon ,I would love a 4D scan but so expensive here xXx

ooo tiggertea what has been happening :happydance: xXx

Was 3cm and had a sweep at my appt last night and had quite a bit of bloody show etc since. Also had very broken sleep with pains and regular pains at 7 mins apart all morning. Long way to go yet, but getting there! It doesn't seem like it's a false alarm this time...

That all sounds like your on the home run to me , i'm so excited for you ,fingers crossed things progress on & you have a :baby: very soon :hugs:

After all my wanting baby here now I'm sitting going "Sh1t! Am I READY for another baby!?" :haha:

Yay! Breath lol good luck tigger hopefully you update with a birth announcement :) :)

Ah fab Sharon is your son lOoking forwArd yo the scan?

X

AH DEBBIE!!!!!!!!!!! goooooooooooood luccccccccccccccck!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->