**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Congrats to Mummy_to_Be!!:flower:
Good luck debs!! :flower

Think I was supposed to be more or less next after you debs but went for my 36 week scan this morning. She hinted but didnt actually confirm that the baby is small - which I sort of knew anyway & I'm not worried about only being a 5 lb'er myself at birth & im still knocking about!! :haha:
Shes also has booked me in for another scan in 4 weeks time so she obviously saw something that made her think this LO wasnt going to be coming out any time soon. :shrug:
Probably will end up needing to be started - hate the thought of that - wanted the try & labour as long as possible at home. Oh well whatever will be will be.

I have an appointment next week at the hospital, when I'll be 34 weeks. Anyone tell me what happens at the 34 week appointment?

not much! the same usual measurements/listening in, but also i think they ask if u want to go to parentcraft classes and put ur name down for that!

Thanks hun, we've already done parentcraft classes. Thought we might have got a scan at the appointment, saying as every appointment so far at hospital was for a scan. Just have to wait and see lol.

Big congrats to Mummy to be!!!!!!

I'm very happy today, this morning we booked the gresham hotel in dublin for a night, and first class on the enterprise!!!! all for £60 each. Win!:happydance:

u might do! i remember getting one around that time!!

Congrats to Mummy_to_Be!!:flower:
Good luck debs!! :flower

Think I was supposed to be more or less next after you debs but went for my 36 week scan this morning. She hinted but didnt actually confirm that the baby is small - which I sort of knew anyway & I'm not worried about only being a 5 lb'er myself at birth & im still knocking about!! :haha:
Shes also has booked me in for another scan in 4 weeks time so she obviously saw something that made her think this LO wasnt going to be coming out any time soon. :shrug:
Probably will end up needing to be started - hate the thought of that - wanted the try & labour as long as possible at home. Oh well whatever will be will be.

At scan at 40 weeks o_O that's a bit wierd!

Yeah ive never heard of that before either - strange! :shrug:

Mummy_to_be87 big congratulations!
Tigger, waiting for your news now too! Very exciting, 3cm already sounds promising!
Majella, you mightn't need started at all - a lot can happen in 4 weeks - make sure you try a few sweeps before letting them induce you, and don't be afraid to wait over the 10 days...
Wyntir, I had a scan at 34 weeks at Ulster... and that sounds like a great deal you booked!
Emy, would another Dec birthday be that bad? Where are things at this month?

As for me, 4 sleeps until my scan :happydance: and DH is home tonight, so that will distract me nicely until then!

Well, it wouldn't be the end of the world, particularly early December...but it really was just a bit hetic this year with Christmas and then his birthday 6 days later. So many presents and not knowing which were from which and the thought of doing that twice :wacko:...
There's so much to organise for us in December as it is and money-wise too. Every other year Kevin's going to be in England over Christmas chances are seeing the girls so it wouldn't be nice for him to have to leave our child to go and do that if it was their birthday.
I've had BFN on CD24 and CD26 so think that's it really for this cycle. I haven't managed to get a positive for ovulating on any of the sticks yet so it begs the question to whether or not I am. Considering starting temping, but tbh if I haven't concieved this cycle and we do skip the next two then it'll be very much NTNP and just let it happen when it happens. These two months were the only ones where I wouldn't have had to be preg over Christmas (again).

Please upload your scan pics! I just love them :)

I will - I'll be so excited! Dec is a v busy month for you then :( I got BFN at 9Dpo this time (Which was CD 23 for me) and didn't test again til 12dpo when it was BFP - so you never know... but ntnp also good, I don't think I could do with the stress of temping and all that!

Anyword on tigger ? I have been thinking about her all day
:
Emy TTC is so stressful ,I can understand why you would rather avoid Dec sounds like you have lots on already

Yea for your hubby home to tonight hollywood ,my OH is back in the morning :happydance: for 8 whole days !! We are going to get my DS moved in to the big room then we can get started on the nursery xXx

Well emy I didn't get any pics yesterday & I didn't even get to see the screen the bed was so dam low! But hubby said there wasn't much to see he just sort of saw a bit of head & arm! :shrug:

Anyword on tigger ? I have been thinking about her all day
:
Emy TTC is so stressful ,I can understand why you would rather avoid Dec sounds like you have lots on already

Yea for your hubby home to tonight hollywood ,my OH is back in the morning :happydance: for 8 whole days !! We are going to get my DS moved in to the big room then we can get started on the nursery xXx

Haven't heard anything on Tigger... Is your OH working away too?

Well emy I didn't get any pics yesterday & I didn't even get to see the screen the bed was so dam low! But hubby said there wasn't much to see he just sort of saw a bit of head & arm! :shrug:

:( that's a bit disappointing - so long as everything was OK though!

No pics sucks, but tbf I only got them at my 20 week and 23 week scans (had a repeat as they couldn't get him to move). They gave me a run of weird pics like of arms and legs and stuff. Very strange.

debbie's still pregnant! another false start! she has been booked in for induction on the 22nd though! (poppy's due date!)

Thanks for thinking of me girlies!
Like Linds said, another fooking false alarm... Got quite intense this time too along with the show etc I thought it was time for sure. Obviously Mr Monster has other ideas, so currently telling myself he'll be here by hook or by crook in 10 days! That's doable... Right?!
Will be 39+3 at that stage, technically still be a wee bit earlier than he 'should' be, so I should be thankful for small mercies. *tries to look convincing*

aw TiggerTea the wee rascal !! You will hopefully go yourself before then but if not its good you have your induction date to work down to & they are not leaving you to go ten days over xXx

Yeah, think dr felt sorry for me I was so miserable at my appt. he said I needed a date rather than just another general appt.

I thought 3cm was a positive sign, hopefully u'll not have to wait the whole 10 days. :flower:

Hubby has started worrying, incase when were in Dublin I go into early labour. He's like you'll just have to hold it in! lol Yeah right like that works lol:haha:

Now he has me thinking, what if beetroot did decide to make his/her appearance while we are in Dublin:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->