**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Well done you!! And he is gorgeous love his chubby cheeks, hope your feeling ok x

Think Lindsay had a wee typo :haha:

He's Ethan, but Evan is nice too!

dam, thought I'd edited before anyone noticed :haha: I think I was just all AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH after the wee pic popping up on fb and just rushed straight over here :haha:

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p116/crazyco-co/084dd8cc.jpg

Congratulations Debbie on Ethan's speedy arrival! V cute pic :) Hope you're healing up OK - you and Liz that ended up in theatre! I hope that's not a trend that continues!
Lovely bump Courtney!

First chance I had to get on since scan! It was fantastic and we are having another little boy- or not so little he was measuring a week ahead as 27 weeks 4 rather than 26 weeks 4 and 2lbs 5!
He was little stubborn to begin with but we ended up with lots of pics will attempt to attach a few!

Attachments

• BABYBOND_5.jpg
    BABYBOND_5.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 3
  • BABYBOND_18.jpg
    BABYBOND_18.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
Sharon those pictures and really fab! Great age to have a 3D scan. Love his name too, am a big fan of Seth :thumbup:.

All stalking Majella now!

And that's a big bump Courtney, is it the same as your Eva bump or different do you think?

Those are great pictures Sharon!

Seth is a lovely boys name

Rather spooky- cause you can tell he has exact same nose and mouth as our eldest!

Great pics Sharon! Those scans amaze me!
And another son fantastic like the name also :) did they change due date or don't they do it on those scans???

Emy: completely different bump to evas I'm bigger now than when I gave birth to Eva :O

X

You gonna come join the over-9lbs-club are you Courtney? ;)

It's so a boy you've got in there. A big boy! It's what they do.

Great pics Sharon! Those scans amaze me!
And another son fantastic like the name also :) did they change due date or don't they do it on those scans???

Emy: completely different bump to evas I'm bigger now than when I gave birth to Eva :O

X

No change of date as not part of my actual maternity care!

My bump is completely different too this time- I am much neater and smaller and my bum hasn't changed whilst first time round JLo was knocked out of competition!:haha:

I LOOOOOOOVE the name seth! my best friend's wee boy is called seth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->