**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Glad the scan went well wyntir!
Majella, that makes sense about the 40+2 scan then :)
Youngnimum, do you think you will need a snow suit? are you not due in May?

Glad the scan went well wyntir!
Majella, that makes sense about the 40+2 scan then :)
Youngnimum, do you think you will need a snow suit? are you not due in May?

aye but it's NI love!

I assume that was for Eva and this will be a slightly different setup.

I don't really have wetwipes in the bathroom, you aren't really supposed to flush them are you? Very occasionally though will have them in if it's 'baaaad' AF. And sorry if that's TMI :lol:. Not even sure what you're asking exactly, do you mean post-natal or generally?

I'm just TTC 2012 now, but will stick around if you ladies don't mind to see and hear about your lovely babies/bumps!

Congrats on 100% blue bump Wyntir :) - you shapping for colours?

4D scan at 10.30 tomorrow!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Can't wait to see our munchkin again and to know team pink or blue:winkwink:

Loo roll that was something our midwife at antenatal told us about. I remember thinking I would treat myself to some of that really expensive quilted shea butter stuff - it smells amazing!!

That excellent bout you scan wyntir - its always nice when you have a good one - 100% Boy - YEAH!! :blue:

that quilted shea butter stuff isnt actually as dear as u wud think! its always on offer, we get it most times!

alot of talk of loo roll here today lol.

And yes I shall be out buying boy stuff very soon! Eeee I can't wait, my own little boy :yipee:

Well hopefully we have plenty of sun in may Holywoodmum but if we have random snow in may I wouldn't be surprised, and yea emy it was on evas list but thankfully not another December bubba lol

I get the andrex wet wipes they flush and smell amazing, I'll be stocking up for when baby is born for when period comes back with style lol sorry tmi! But they are fab for number 2's aswell!!

Hope scan went well Sharon can't wait to hear how it went!

Emy you can stay with us! Then we can all follow you when you announce your pregnant!!

Wyntir: defo jax then? X

We have three boys names we've liked, so it will be one of those, depending on which one suits him. Those are Jax, Damien or Raylan. Plus they almost all would work together

Its snowing again here. Quite heavy too. Earlier I was up in your part of the country Nuke and it was like a blizzard at one stage.

I think jax sounds great would suit when older in life aswell, no snow here thankfully I'm not a fan if snow x

we only had a teeny bit here!

name- Ethan
time of birth- 5.10pm!

thats all i know!

Lovely name, can't wait for baby pictures.

Nuke I was up visiting cousins, they live in the country

Think Lindsay had a wee typo :haha:

He's Ethan, but Evan is nice too!

Have a wee mini update in my journal.
Thanks for the well wishes everyone! Wee monster made a very speedy exit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->