**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Awaw what a beauitful baby girl & name to match !!

Big congrats hope mum & baby are doing well :flower:

Boy / Girl pattern is knocked of as mamado is Team Blue

xXx

Majella well done congratulations to you both she's just gorgoues, such a pretty girly name aswell, hope you get home soon x

If any of use are on the bounty site would use take a minute to vote for my wee lady my sister entered her

https://www.bounty.com/competitions/63923/entry/96466

Beautiful baby! and such a pretty name. Congrats!

I have my 30 week scan tomorrow :happydance: I'm excited to get a rough weight and see baby again .I'm massive this time but I think its mostly fluid ,I had loads with my DS xXx

Good luck for your scan LaurGil, it's awesome hitting the 30 week milestone!

Well I'm now 33 weeks and getting bloody excited. Not due to be seen again until March 26th, and in between I've got some appointments for my daughter plus getting her prepared for a pre-op clinic in Manchester April 4th. Her dad's taking her (for obvious reasons lol) and I'm so nervous, I keep dreaming I'll have the baby while she's away.

If I even get past the end of March, I've got a feeling I'll be having this baby by early April latest. Maybe I'm just going mad/being panicky but with all these BH, all this pressure and pretty yucky period pains that started last night (along with the infamous 'clearing out'), I don't think he wants to stay put much longer. I hope he does, even for another 3 weeks - I really don't want a poorly early baby on top of everything else!

Then my daughter goes back to Manchester sometime in May for spinal surgery - so it's either leave my new baby boy behind at home with his big sister, or take him and OH with me and let my eldest have a 'holiday' at Nanny's. I've had almost 2 years since her diagnosis to prepare me for all this big stuff happening, but I am so not ready.

Sorry for the whinge ladies - just needed a wee vent, I'll be marching on regardless because things could always, always be so much worse. This op will work wonders for my wee girl (her spine is badly curved) and I'll soon have my very own son, so all in all I'm a very happy bunny really!

Thanks for the updates girls and Danny - congratulations Majella and Danny on Ellen Rose's safe arrival!
Eshka, sounds like you've got plenty on your plate - lets hope your wee man stays put until after the op xx

Thanks Danny!

Eshka, if you can't whinge to us, who CAN you whinge to?! That's what we're here for, I really hope your DD's op goes well and that bubs stays put for another wee while!!

30 weeks tomorrow for meeeeeee!!

Cheers m'dears :) Well now he can come before the op, cos it won't be til May and I sure as hell don't want to still be pregnant then, haha! As long as he stays where he is til at least the end of this month, we're all good.

In the meantime, I've decided to devote my free hours to perving over Anthony Keidis and Chris Cornell. Nom nom nom.

anthony kiedis *droooooooooooooooooooooool*

Awaw what a beauitful baby girl & name to match !!

Big congrats hope mum & baby are doing well :flower:

Boy / Girl pattern is knocked of as mamado is Team Blue

xXx

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-names/887202-opinions-please.html

Just saw this, MamaDo had her boy, but I don't know when...

Ah lovely Laura you getting to see your boy again :) let us no how you get on x

Eshka moan as much as you like :) we all have days where we need to share! Hope your daughters op goes ok, and that baby stays in there till his due date x

Well after my disappointment Of loosing the name Olivia as a middle name (if it's a girl) we have kind of half decided on another, honest opinions on the name "Gracie" OH says he likes Grace better but I don't like it I prefer Gracie much more

X

I'll leave her a message on her profile hopefully she will update us :)

anthony kiedis *droooooooooooooooooooooool*

I know right? I just never get bored of perving over that one. I really, really wanted to name my wee boy Keidis/Kiedis/whatever the right spelling is lol! Still might, if OH can be persuaded....

congrats to mamado!

I prefer grace for a middle name if im honest, but gracie if it was a first name!

Just looking to pick some brains!

It has been 9 years since I had my wee fella so lots has changed, yesterday I got an appointment through to go see the anaesthologist and was wondering was this standard at the Ulster or cause of my previous labour- ended up a forceps delivery and had to be given epidural that would have knocked down an elephant for it too finally work!:dohh:

I would perfer Gracie to Grace as a first name but middle name I do have to agree with Linds and say I think Grace works better.

Ooo Keidis! Are there any other names on the table for your little boy?

I was on the national statistics site yesterday looking at the 2010 boys names. 35 Silas' born, and betting mine was the 35th!

We now like the name Loki (Low-kee) for a boy but it's quite similar to Lucie so may not be an option for us.

Just looking to pick some brains!

It has been 9 years since I had my wee fella so lots has changed, yesterday I got an appointment through to go see the anaesthologist and was wondering was this standard at the Ulster or cause of my previous labour- ended up a forceps delivery and had to be given epidural that would have knocked down an elephant for it too finally work!:dohh:

Sharon, I never had that at the Ulster. Have you gone for an elective section at all? Do you have long to wait for it?

I would perfer Gracie to Grace as a first name but middle name I do have to agree with Linds and say I think Grace works better.

Ooo Keidis! Are there any other names on the table for your little boy?

I was on the national statistics site yesterday looking at the 2010 boys names. 35 Silas' born, and betting mine was the 35th!

We now like the name Loki (Low-kee) for a boy but it's quite similar to Lucie so may not be an option for us.

I love the name Silas. One of the mums at my kids' school has a wee boy named that, and her daughter is Isis. Beautiful names - I love anything that's a bit different! Loki is also cool - I love alternative names but can't venture too far cos most won't fit with the girls. They both practically came out with name tags - I couldn't have named them anything else!

We've pretty much got Caodhan (Caden) and Caleb on the table, think it'll be either of those. Caodhan is my favourite, I changed the spelling to fit more with my wee girls (Naiomh and Aoife).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->