**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

I've checked my notes...I have nothing measurement wise since my 20 week scan. At my last scan (29 weeks) all they did was check something with baby's heart?

Lauren that sounds completely horrendous :( You're a brave lady as I think I would want a c-section in those circumstances. The things women have to go through honestly...

That's a great weight for 32 weeks, hope they are both getting on well. Is this your first Nephew?

And Courtney I'm a fan of family names, possibly like to use my brothers name as a middle name for another boy (Alexander). Victoria is nice and I'm sure sister and mother will be honoured :)

Lucy how are you getting on with two LOs and pregnant? Must be nuts surely :haha:, do you have a very visible bump yet?

Emy, just bluge still - no bump regrettably - I look fat :( In my mat trousers though, which is a big improvement in the comfort stakes!
It's exhausting tbh DD1 and I are permanently at loggerheads. I think daddy being away isn't helping - with my tiredness or her behaviour!

Hoping you get a wee boost in a couple of weeks, 2nd tri was pretty kind to me energy-wise. How is it comparing to your other pregnancies? I can't imagine contending with Silas and a 3-year-old and being pregnant...and working on top of that! You deserve a medal. :thumbup:

Thats a lot of nieces and nephews to spoil Sharon!

More minor cramping going on today, thats been every day now since the weekend.

Was at Asda living today at yorkgate, picked up a baby bath, changing mat and a nursing cushion. Lots of cute little clothes but resisted buying them.

dear god sharon!! I don't think i'll ever be an aunt, barry's got one brother and he and his partner have been ttc for a few years. This may sound horrible, but I'm kind of glad, they are thr last people on earth who should have kids. I know some of u know the whole backstory and wud hopefully agree! I've only one brother too and he's doing a PhD right now and is very career-orientated and also does a heck of a lot of travelling (he's going to slovakia, istanbul, croatia and back here all seperately before summer!) so i cant see him having kids any time soon, if at all!

Lucy!! 14 weeks!! When the fuck did that happen?! :shock:

I could be doing with your willpower, Wyntir. Can't stop buying stuff even though we're all organised already. Those cramps sound like things might be gearing up, eh?

Is anyone else having mad weather? We've had sun, then snow and hail, followed by sun, then more snow and hail...it's making me dizzy lol.

I got home a while ago absolutely starving following all my sickness this morning (naughty baby). I've been very bad and bought a lot of sweet munchies for later when OBEM is on :winkwink: My mum and dad are here now bathing the kids for me - LOVE my parents lol - , OH is away to work and in a few hours I'll have some much needed peace and quiet.

Eshka only reason i'm not buying anything else is cos hubby wants us to go out together to buy baby stuff, problem is he very rarely has a day of atm.

I am originally from N.Ireland, now living in London...mind if I join in and get a bit of the feeling of home?

I'm due 23rd August with my first!

x

we had mad weather today too! I got back from the hospital this morning, it was nippy but sunny and blue skies, i was going to get pops wrapped up and take her to the park but didn't.. Thank GOD! snowstorm 15 mins later!!

Thanks for all your best wishes. I'll write a birth story soon in the appropriate section & post the link here very soon. It's great to be home & in contact within the world again! I'm just catching up on goss & then off to write birth story before LO wakes. Didn't get a chance yesterday with visitors & what not.

Thats a lot of nieces and nephews to spoil Sharon!

More minor cramping going on today, thats been every day now since the weekend.

Was at Asda living today at yorkgate, picked up a baby bath, changing mat and a nursing cushion. Lots of cute little clothes but resisted buying them.

I love asda living cud spend a whole day there. Do you mind me asking wyntir if you nursing cushion was expensive & if it's any good as I would really like to get one?

I am originally from N.Ireland, now living in London...mind if I join in and get a bit of the feeling of home?

I'm due 23rd August with my first!

x

Welcome mummylanning! :flower:

Birth Story done WARNING VERY VERY VERY LONG!!!!
Understand if you don't want to read but I was good for my to get it all out! :wacko:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...01814-baby-ellen-worth-wait.html#post15956359

If you do read you'll need a :coffee: with you!!

Nuke I'll update tickers later - need a nap after writing all that!! LOL (edited - done!)

Silas napping so I will shower, get a cuppa and red your story :)

Welcome Mummylanninh :wave:! I'm orginally from Ipswich myself and FOB is in london. Hope we can bring a bit more norn iron into your life x

I'm getting AFy and cramps and general hormonalness. Really hoping I'm pregnant, if I'm not then there's something wrong with me! I've been testing since the 7th with cheapies because I'm sure I ovulated really early and we DTD around the time I'm presuming...it's way too early, my patience totally doesn't exsist anymore!

Told OH I did a test a few days ago and was expecting a 'don't be silly it's a bit early' but instead got 'Oh it makes me feel nice and fuzzy when you talk about doing a test :) xx' :cloud9:

Majella I got this Widgey 4 in 1, £20. Nice and firm, was using it last night for back support.

https://direct.asda.com/Perfectly-Happy-People-Red-Fossil-Widgey-Nursing-Pillow/002650363,default,pd.html

Silas napping so I will shower, get a cuppa and red your story :)

Welcome Mummylanninh :wave:! I'm orginally from Ipswich myself and FOB is in london. Hope we can bring a bit more norn iron into your life x

I'm getting AFy and cramps and general hormonalness. Really hoping I'm pregnant, if I'm not then there's something wrong with me! I've been testing since the 7th with cheapies because I'm sure I ovulated really early and we DTD around the time I'm presuming...it's way too early, my patience totally doesn't exsist anymore!

Told OH I did a test a few days ago and was expecting a 'don't be silly it's a bit early' but instead got 'Oh it makes me feel nice and fuzzy when you talk about doing a test :) xx' :cloud9:

AHHHHHHHHH! Emy I'm excited for you have a good feeling! :hugs:

Majella I got this Widgey 4 in 1, £20. Nice and firm, was using it last night for back support.

https://direct.asda.com/Perfectly-Happy-People-Red-Fossil-Widgey-Nursing-Pillow/002650363,default,pd.html

Thanks wyntir! I was looking at them online £20 is cheap for widgey!

Thank you! Coming back home for a few days next week and very much looking forward to it.

I hope your test gives you a big +!!!

Lotsa luck for you!!! Hoping you get a big :bfp:

Oh and Welcome mummylanning!

Welcome mummylanning congrats and of course you can join us you no the lingo lol I'll add your info to front page what part of NI you from? X

Aww that's sweet emy! X

Majella I'll be reading later glad to hear use are home :) x
Wyntir: I feel bad cause iv hardly been out to buy baby clothes, iv plenty of pink but and a box or 2 of blue baby shopping defo needs to be done it's only natural! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->