**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

:haha: it's rare but i suppose it has to happen sometimes! I quite like boys in pink, obviously not frilly shit but i wudnt put a wee girl in any of that anyway. It's only a colour! Lola has pink, white, blue, but mostly bright colours! The only colours i wudnt put a baby in wud be like beiges :sick:

How ru feeling maj?

:haha: it's rare but i suppose it has to happen sometimes! I quite like boys in pink, obviously not frilly shit but i wudnt put a wee girl in any of that anyway. It's only a colour! Lola has pink, white, blue, but mostly bright colours! The only colours i wudnt put a baby in wud be like beiges :sick:

How ru feeling maj?

Im feeling great thanks lindsey, not really sure where im getting the energy but little naps must be working for me!!

Hi Guys, updated birth story thread with some pics if you want to see.
https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...814-baby-ellen-worth-wait-2.html#post16045111

oh good, ur doing it the sensible way! Ppl always told me to sleep when she slept and i did try! But i couldn't get over properly, kept waiting for her to wake up! How is the little lady doing? Are you ff or bf?

Oh god emy I'm sure the spent a fortune on the exact gender colour, but be abit werid them having to get used to what they where told to be the opposite. X

Majella she's such a pretty little thing bless her x

Girls iv my anti-D Tomoz an if we don't have to wait all day to get it we where gona nip into town, bit me and OH are complete Belfast virgins we rarely went to Belfast when we where younger, country pumpkins we where lol and OH is from England so he's been in about 5-6 times with me but I was wondering if there was any pram shops in and around the city centre? X

Only ones I can think of in centre are Mothercare on Castle Place. Or Mamas and Papas in Victoria Square.

Samuel Johnson is on High Street. Can't think of any others offhand.

Thanks :) gonna save them on my iPhone map then I won't get lost lol how you feeling not long till your boy is here x

Majella, can't see your pics at work :(

There is another pram shop called Kids Store in Castle Street - that's where we got ours, near the back of castle court (they were really good and price matched and knocked money off for us...) https://www.kidsstore.co.uk/
It looks a bit odd downstairs - random clothes and some rails of big granny pants and things, but don't be put off, they have a huge pram display upstairs :)

oh good, ur doing it the sensible way! Ppl always told me to sleep when she slept and i did try! But i couldn't get over properly, kept waiting for her to wake up! How is the little lady doing? Are you ff or bf?

Im Breastfeeding, not on demand, I have her on 3 hour feeds & seems to be working ok. Shes happy enough to sleep most of the time between feeds & she took her first bottle of expressed milk last nite & one again this morning from her daddy!! :thumbup:

We were pretty much on 3 hourly feeds from birth as I was told I HAD to feed him that often at least due to his jaundice, and by a window. It's difficult for me to compare feeding because I was exclusive expressing when he was Ellen's age as he was under sedation in the royal, I wasn't expressing regularly enough though and when he went back to feeding I had no where near enough milk, so had no choice but to feed on demand for weeks to rebuild my supply.
Then I decided routines weren't for us anyway and my pre-planned ones went in the bin! I'm not a routine kinda person really, think I'd go a bit mad with it all.

As long as it seems like she's getting enough I'm sure it'll work out fine, they do advise feeding on demand for the first 3 months to establish to supply and to help the baby work out when they are full/how hungry they are.
If at some point if you do think she's still hungry though you may need to cluster feed/break routine to increase the amount your making, during growth spurts too she'll want to feed more.

30+2
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p116/crazyco-co/1055cd12.jpg

Woah Courtney you are large!!! One heck of an awesome bump

Thanks :) gonna save them on my iPhone map then I won't get lost lol how you feeling not long till your boy is here x

Feeling great thanks :flower: A few cramps back again today, but nothing painful.

Courtney that is fab bumpage you have there!!!!

Yesterday hubby and I went shopping in Belfast. In Asda living we got 2 7x packs of bodysuits for £7.50 each. One pack is cars, the others monsters.

In Primark, hubby found a winter baby hoody on sale, so he bought one so we can save it for next winter, all snuggly and fleecy inside. For £2!

In H&M hubby couldn't resist buying beetroot a little v neck jumper, on sale for £3, super cute.

But my favourite was in tk maxx, hubby bought an awesome stripey sleepsuit with a skull, and the sweetest little hat. That will be beetroots coming home outfit. I love it.
This
14032012507.jpg

I found a gorgeous baby blanket in clearance for £5, and a fab changing bag, with changing mat, dummy holder and wipes case, £18 in clearance.
This is it
14032012510-001.jpg

So all in all I sucessful shopping trip was had. :happydance:

We were pretty much on 3 hourly feeds from birth as I was told I HAD to feed him that often at least due to his jaundice, and by a window. It's difficult for me to compare feeding because I was exclusive expressing when he was Ellen's age as he was under sedation in the royal, I wasn't expressing regularly enough though and when he went back to feeding I had no where near enough milk, so had no choice but to feed on demand for weeks to rebuild my supply.
Then I decided routines weren't for us anyway and my pre-planned ones went in the bin! I'm not a routine kinda person really, think I'd go a bit mad with it all.

As long as it seems like she's getting enough I'm sure it'll work out fine, they do advise feeding on demand for the first 3 months to establish to supply and to help the baby work out when they are full/how hungry they are.
If at some point if you do think she's still hungry though you may need to cluster feed/break routine to increase the amount your making, during growth spurts too she'll want to feed more.

Yeah Emy I know wot you mean im not strictly 3 hours, if I think shes hungry she gets a feed, just keep an eye on the time so she doesnt get into the habit of snacking - thankfully my supply seems to be good. She seems satified when I feed her but when I expressed I cud only get 1oz. She took this from the bottle but it didnt seem the satisfy her very long & had to feed her again an hour later from the breast.

I have some new tommee tippee stage 1 teats if anyone wants/needs them. (2nd time mums re-using bottles maybe?)

Haven't read back as an on my phone. :hugs:to you all tho!

Back from my appt, I'm 15+2, but babies head circumference measured 17 weeks! Tummy circumference 16 weeks... Another big one then! tried to upload pic but not sure if it will work from phone.

Attachments

• 427125_10150673257013872_506553871_9298947_1186340827_n.jpg
    427125_10150673257013872_506553871_9298947_1186340827_n.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2
I feel like if someone where to prick me with a pin I'd pop! Past today days top of my bump has been really achy but I'm putting that down to carrying all the weight.

Wyntir: sounds like use had a productive day!
No trip to Belfast today as I'm headin to hospital on my own then to asda with mum an wee lady so hopefully will be coming out with a pink an blue outfit for Babba an bottles! Least it's bit more ticked of the list

Holywoodmum great scan pic, altho your avatar 1 always puts a smile on my face when I see it!

X

I was hoping to just reuse bottles from last time :blush:...should I get new tetes? Do they not store well? Not that there's a hurry.

Lovely pic Lucy and another big bubba! Brilliant that he/she is growing well and thriving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->