**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Thanks hun :) Aw you're so close to the end of your pregnancy hun!! I'd say you can't wait til LO gets here :)

you're not jokin!! she is soooooooooo low when i stand up i honestly feel like shes about to fall out the bottom of my bump! getting a bit fed up of being slower than a 2 year old too :haha:

Haha aw I was laughing with OH when he said he can't wait for me to have a big bump and I said I'd be afraid it'd feel like it's just gonna fall off :rofl:

Aw is your LO looking forward to getting to meet her new little sister?

i dont think she gets it yet! she knows there's a baby in my tummy and she kisses and cuddles my bump but i dont think she understands that it's going to come out and be here all the time!

Hey dizzydoll :) what date are you due LO an I can add your info to the front page x

Aw it'll be a bit of a shock for her maybe but I'm sure she'll be delighted when she gets used to it! My sister has 2 kids similar in age difference to what yours will be and they are inseparable!

I'm due October 23rd hun :)

oh i dont have a clue what im looking for either lol all i can do is try & see if i get a doctor that will say but getting a 4d scan done either way as itl be an amazing experience & there always nice to have & look back on ! whens your due date

3 Sept or 26 Aug... I'm thinking about 10-13 Sept realistically...

Hwm glad your scan went well despite the date change, do you no which hospital you'll be giving birth at yet when you move?
X

There are two hospitals in the city, and one has a MW led birthing unit next door to it, so I'd quite like to go there - have to arrange to go in and meet the english speaking MW after we move :)

Trinity is here!!!

Oh my! What a time you've had of it! Congratulations :)

lucy u do realise that when u move to germany i am going to be pestering you to bid for wrap slings on german ebay for me! :flower:

lucy u do realise that when u move to germany i am going to be pestering you to bid for wrap slings on german ebay for me! :flower:

it'll be my pleasure :) Do they have a lot then? From what I'd heard baby wearing was less of a big thing there...

oh dear god NO!!! gebay is absolutely AMAZING for wraps!!! if u go to ebay.de and search for tragetuch there are soooooo many! you're lucky to get more than ten woven wraps on ebay.co.uk!

oh dear god NO!!! gebay is absolutely AMAZING for wraps!!! if u go to ebay.de and search for tragetuch there are soooooo many! you're lucky to get more than ten woven wraps on ebay.co.uk!

So I see!

and they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much cheaper, even when u take the higher p&p into account! i was watching one earlier which i cudnt bid on and it sold for a tenner, A TENNER!!! that would go for 35+ here! i nearly cried.

can you not bid on them at all then? I've no idea how that works actually. DH did already buy something off ebay.co.uk for a friend in Germany actually, so I guess it goes both ways!

sometimes u can, but a lot of the time the seller will select "germany only" in the shipping part so u cant even bid :nope:

i mean seriously why?! just put the shipping cost up! they can still do it from the post office!

ah, that would do it! Well, as of Friday then, let me know!

thanks! :D am currently bidding on a couple and have another few in my sights... but i shall have a bit of extra cash im may! :D

how ru feeling? nervous? excited?

both. Just been so pleasd to have DH at home... major packing effort tomorrow when girls at childminder. then I can relax and enjoy when that's done! on that note, must go and do their lunches now!

just make sure you don't overdo it! we moved the week i found out i was pregnant (got my bfp the day we moved in), and i freaked because id done loads of heavy lifting and used tons of chemicals to clean. i felt so dizzy that week and everyone was like "ohh its the move", despite me telling anyone who would listen that i felt bloody pregnant! did loads of tests and all bfns, kept doing them tho! :D

Morning!

If I haven't said it already, congrats to TheNewMrs! And also welcome to DizzyDoll and congratulations on your pregnancy :)

You're all going to want to slap me for this, lol, but I'm stupidly excited and it's probably all over nothing. Been up since 6am, had a big BIG 'clearout' (the likes of which I haven't experienced since before going into labour with Aoife) and am currently wide awake, bright eyed and bushy tailed (very very odd for me at this time of day) with a strange little tingly pain in my lower back and period cramps. This is exactly how things got started with my last baby - I've even got the same uncontrollable sneezing that I had with her, it's so odd. Even more odd is the fact that it's the 10th - that's why I'm excited, cos if Layne is going to come today it'd be the most enormous coincidence ever, lol!

To recap, right, all three of my pregnancies (including this one) have had the same dates - due 23rd by my dates, due 29th by hospital going on LMP. Nai was September, Aoife was June and this wee man is April. Nai and Aoife both arrived on the 10th...and here I am now wondering if it is SERIOUSLY possible for this to actually happen in the next 16 hours or so!

Probably not, but it is a lot of fun wondering, it'll at least pass the day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->