calling all september 2011 mummies

Gash02: thankyou, I only plan to tell my mum in the next couple of weeks because of me and my fiancé needing help with babysitting for appointments n things but il swear her to secrecy lol x

Evening Ladies

Firstly huge welcome to becboo, mackay, ablaski17, leeny, nearlythere38 and chysantheMUM, hope you all have sticky beans and looking forward to spending the next 9 months with you all.

Pablo- fingers crossed for the test tomorrow, lets hope you have a sticky bean
Lintu- Im not planning on going to the docs for another month or so
Eviestar- Im so sorry to hear of your loss, Im also not planning on telling anyone till after our 20 week scan and maybe longer if I can. I have told me wee sister but only because shes due 3 weeks before me and Ive swore her to secrecy.
Leeny- Cramping is nvery normal in early pregnancy, as long as your not doubled up in pain or bleeding there should be no cause for concern. A lot is due to stretching etc
ChysantheMUM- My only symptom so far was backache on the day I tested.

xxx

Thanks Gash02, keeping my fingers crossed all is OK xxx

helllooo ladys! and congrats too you all!! my due date from my LMP is august 26th but i got my BFP on the 23rd dec so im thinking more very early sept! just have to wait and see when i get my dating scan!

Hi Zarababy congrats on your :bfp: and welcome to dis xxx

Hi everyone and congrats to all the new :BFP: the past coupld of days.

Unfortunatly, mine wasnt meant to be, I started bleeding first thing this morning and have been in agony since. :(

Hunny Im totally devasted for you hunny :hugs: I hope you get another :bfp: soon as its 3rd time lucky for you xxx

Hi Everyone,

Got my bfp on Xmas eve after catching really quickly after having my coil removed fter dd1 and dd2 (youngest being 5)! i am soo excited and very nervous...

Can i join you ladies, my EDD is 2 September.

K xx

Hi ladies may I join? I got my BFP on boxing day and I'm due (i think) on September 6th. Hope everyone is feeling okay. x

:hugs: so sorry to hear that Victoria.

Still no real symptoms here, AF would be due tomorrow and I just have the back ache and stomach cramps - they feel different than normal though, so hopefully thats a good sign!

I havent been able to get out of bed all day - its like I have flu but without the cold part. I have slept for all bar a couple of hours and DH woke me about an hour ago to try and get me to eat. I'm sure its just the bug thats going around though :sleep:

ladies may i join please....just got my BFP today, EDD 7th september 2011. still shocked

I'm due Sept 7th too!! :thumbup: Good day! We'll have to be bump buddies!

We can be bump buddies lol :) not too bad thankyou, don't really have many symptoms just abit crampy and tired. How are you feeling? X

Yeh I'd love to be your bump buddy hun, I haven't got any yet lol. Same really a bit crampy and tired, on & off morning sickness. x

Hi everyone
I'm still getting cramps that feel just like af is on it's way! They are very off and on though. I'm hoping it's just normal.
I'm trying not to worry about every little thing, after all whatever will be will be.
I might ring docs tomorrow to make my appointment.

Heather x

ha ha I can see this being a very long list :rofl: xxx

Just watching one born at christmas highlights and crying my eyes out.

Anway ladies I know its early days but anyone been thinking names yet?

Yay missy lol neither have I :) woo bump buddies it is haha :) hope the morning sickness wears off for you x and Heather, I still feel like af is about to start any minute too lol x

ha ha I can see this being a very long list :rofl: xxx

Just watching one born at christmas highlights and crying my eyes out.

Anway ladies I know its early days but anyone been thinking names yet?

Yes I've picked names already! Poppy for a girl and Brodie for a boy. You? X

Gash02 - I haven't picked any yet but I have been thinking :) lol. x

Eviestar - I hope so, I don't think I could cope with morning sickness for too long lol. x

funnily enough brody spelt different is on our boys list.

We are 100% set on Gracie for a girl
Ours boys shortlist is Tyler, Brody, Tristan, Tobias, Chase, and Jacob (whats your favorite out my list ladies)

We already have a wee boy called Caleb xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->