calling all september 2011 mummies

I LOVE gracie for a girl soo cute.

I like Tyler and Jacob. I might have to pinch Tyler for my list actually! lol. x

Tyler is our surname! Lol!
Girls names I like lilly and phoebe
boys names I like Noah and zac

heather x

I love Lilly but it doesn't go with our surname, baby would be: Lilly White lmao.

I like Noah and Zac :) x

I love Noah but my friends wee boy is called Noah so cant be on our list. I like Zac too but its the name of out local corner shop so means something different to me :rofl: xxx

I feel like I'm going to come on, have strange crampy feelings and feel really wet keep going the loo to check I haven't started although feels more like iv pulled a muscle. The sickness comes on in waves and feels like a hangover!! Bought myself some Ginger biscuits today :haha:

I have loads of boy names, think were going to go with Toby Jack girls I'm useless have hardly any and the ones we have so far we don't agree on I like Una or Tamara?

Hi can I join My name is Chrystal and I got my BFP this morning. I have no idea when my due date is yet. My only symptoms are cramping and sore boobs. I have noticed some heartburn.

we've picked our boys name, Oliver George, and got a list of girls names as long as my arm!!! But think it would probably be Lilly!

can i be added!? i am guessing im due sometime near the end of sept bc i think i am 5 weeks today =]

morning ladies, I wondered if someone else can take over this list please. Unfortunatley I started to bleed this morning, I have terrible cramps and I did a test which has came back negative so it looks like an early miscarriage for me. :sad1:

Good luck with your pregnancys ladies xxx

I am so so sorry for you :hugs:. You will be back here again soon. I am not on my pc that often so can't do the list but am sure someone else will volunteer.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xx

I'll do it i'll ask one of the mods see if they can sort it out :) x

I'm so sorry hun :( I hope you get another bfp soon x

morning ladies, I wondered if someone else can take over this list please. Unfortunatley I started to bleed this morning, I have terrible cramps and I did a test which has came back negative so it looks like an early miscarriage for me. :sad1:

Good luck with your pregnancys ladies xxx

I'm so sorry to hear, take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back