calling all september 2011 mummies

morning ladies, I wondered if someone else can take over this list please. Unfortunatley I started to bleed this morning, I have terrible cramps and I did a test which has came back negative so it looks like an early miscarriage for me. :sad1:

Good luck with your pregnancys ladies xxx

Oh, I am so very sorry to hear that.

So sorry to hear that gash02

I'm still getting cramps, not continually but when I get them I literally feel like I'm on my period! Anyone else getting this?
My other worry is over the frer tests that I've done, my first on boxing day was very dark, I did one the next day that was lighter and I've just done one today that is even lighter. I'm worried!

Heather x

I feel like I'm about to get af any minute too, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about xx

I'm so sorry. Everytime I feel a cramp my heart stops. I can't imagine how crappy this must be for you.

Hi Zara...GAHHHH.. I am freaking out even posting this :rofl:

Not planned at all, but I am due August 29!

Gash, so sorry to hear of your loss, hope you get your BFP again soon. Big hugs.

Yes, I'm getting cramping on and off, feels like AF is coming at anytime and I've only got swollen boobs and heartburn now and again! Normally really love the cooked breakfasts when I'm away but went down to the restaurant this morning and had to force myself to eat a round of toast!!

XxX

yeah my tummy feels all crampy and achey today, boobs are still hugh and iv dragged my ass round liverpool and am now totally goosed, but thats all the symptoms i have :shrug: sure its normal, my test line was darker than ever this morning, going to do another tomorrow and them make an appointment for the dr friday

I'm also quite crampy on and off and keep thinking AF is on its way but did another test (clear blue digi) this morning and got a pregnant result really quickly (and 2-3 weeks pregnant) compared to the test I did on Xmas day (1-2 weeks pregnant)

Hi everyone ! Told my mum today she is over the moon! Bought two more tests tonight! Cant help myself! :) Hope you are all well ! x

can i just ask ladies in the UK, when will you be making a docs appointment. i seem to remember from my first, when i phoned the surgery they said not to book in with midwife until i was 10 weeks.

too all you crampy ladies, dont worry its totaly normal! baby making its self nice and snug! im looking forward to getting my proper due date! then i'll be an offical sept bod! lol

can i just ask ladies in the UK, when will you be making a docs appointment. i seem to remember from my first, when i phoned the surgery they said not to book in with midwife until i was 10 weeks.

I'll be seeing my DR tomorow but thats for something else, although i will mention im pregnant he'll write a referal off to the midwife and then i'll have too call at 9 weeks to make an appointment, dear me i sound like a pro :rofl: it works diffrent all over though x

also for any ladys thinking about a home birth in sept! ....

https://www.babyandbump.com/home-natural-birthing/495148-august-sept-homebirths.html

heres a little thread :)

i will be doing mine friday, i have a heart condition so i know they want to keep a close eye on me, drs appontment that is :haha:

I was wondering about this. I cannot for the life of me remember when I made an appointment at the doctors when I was preg with DD. When is everyone else making appointments? x

I went in to the docs today and the receptionist gave me a list of clinics where midwives attend appts around manchester?? she said to not book an appt until iam 6 weeks? seems things change? when i had my last 2 (last being 5 yrs!) i am sure i went docs,who then referred me to the m/w etc....xxx

I think I might leave it a couple of weeks before I call the docs then. I think I was about 6 weeks when I made an appointment last pregnancy, not sure though. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->