calling all september 2011 mummies

I'm going to the doctor on Monday. Nervous and excited at the same time.

I know this is a silly question but I just have to ask was anyone else a stomach sleeper before finding out they were pregnant? I love to sleep on my tummy but even before I found out. I noticed it felt weird for me to lay on it. Now I'm being very cautious not to accidentally sleep on my stomach. Am I overreacting this early?

I love sleeping on my tummy too but since finding out I'm preg I don't anymore, I don't think you're overreacting, it's natural xx

Told my sister and her husband over Skype yesterday (they live in Hong Kong), whilst my parents were over so they all found out at the same time. Was nervous telling my sister as she has fertility issues (polycystic ovaries and bicornuate womb), although I know she only just started trying. We thought she might be more hurt by being left out though. Had a nice reaction.
My little 10 month old sensed the excitement and just kept clapping!! We have it on video!

xx

Morning everyone
hope you're all doing well!
Anyone else feel really bloated and suffering from trapped wind? I am!
I rang docs yesterday, they don't even see you. I have to just give them a pee sample to send off then once it's confirmed I arrange to see the midwife. Seems our doctors has lost the personal touch if you ask me!

Heather x

i feel reallly bloated! i seen the dr today she gave me the number for the midwife (even though i already had it) took my BP and told me too call the MW at 9 weeks! just as i thought she would, she also asked me if it was planned and if i was happy about it! wtf ?

ohh and the belly sleeping...im making the most of it now before i get further along! i love sleeping on my belly! but as soon as i start getting even the sniff of a bump i cant!

I phoned the surgery yesterday and they made an appointment with the midwife in about 3 weeks. Will be 8 weeks then. She said to make an appointment when you about 7 to 8 weeks.
And about the tummy sleeping, get it in while you can. There will come and time when only sides will do :D
I think I am the worse pregnant woman in the world. I complain about everything and my babies love to come late. Here's to a happy 9 months! :happydance:

Yeh I am soo bloated at the moment. I wake up on a morning with a flat tummy and go to bed at night looking 6 months pregnant! It literally gets worse through out the day.

About sleeping on bellys. I adore sleeping on my belly and I'm making the very most of it now while I can because I know that as soon as I get even a slight bump I won't be able to.

We told my mum a couple of days ago and she's over the moon :cloud9: she's so excited to have another grandchild. We also told OH's family and my sister. Just got my grandparents and auntie & uncle to tell now. Then I think we'll announce it on facebook when I'm about 8 weeks or so.

Hope everyone is keeping well! x

We've told my mum and 2 close friends. Will be telling my fiancés parents tonight and then that's it until I'm about 20 weeks. X

everyone know im pregnant i cant keep a secrate to save my life! i told all my family and close friends and put it on facebook on christmas eve!!

Hehe I'm just the same. I was bursting with excitement, there was no way I could keep it to myself for long :rofl: x

i'm managed to keep a secret not to bad , only my mum so far !

Im booked in for a scan on the 14th of Jan with my nhs early pregnancy unit , im high risk for eptopic since I have endometriosis so fingers crossed all is well and baby in right place! x

Good luck for your scan gem1985 - I hope all goes well but I'm sure it will :) x

quiet glad im getting it but still nervous ! Midwife is dating me as 5weeks 2 days so we will say what they say on the 14th! Im going on my ovulation date !

Anyone found a cure for the no sleeping?I tossed and turned all night last night :) x

A nice relaxing bath and then a warm milky drink like horlicks? I hate not being able to sleep and I am soo tired at the moment, I need all the sleep I can get! x

I*m going to go out and get some horlicks tonight ! ur wee girl is adorable !!! xx

I pretty much told our families, and like 5 friends. I suck at keeping a secret too. I guess because with my first pregnancy I had a mc and I had kept it a secret and I ended up telling everyone the bad news and everyone was completely shocked.

I know this is a silly question but I just have to ask was anyone else a stomach sleeper before finding out they were pregnant? I love to sleep on my tummy but even before I found out. I noticed it felt weird for me to lay on it. Now I'm being very cautious not to accidentally sleep on my stomach. Am I overreacting this early?

I'm really struggling sleeping, cos i can only sleep on my front and now its too uncomfy with my boobs and my tummy being all achey and crampy feels weird to lie on, but i take ages to sleep any other way :growlmad:

gonna tray to spoon a pillow tonight :haha::haha:

I*m going to go out and get some horlicks tonight ! ur wee girl is adorable !!! xx

i thought of ovaltine but then found out it has caffine in!! does horlicks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->