Calling all Sex And The City fans, There may be another movie

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
I thought how great it would be to see another sex in the city movie, well no 3 so I done some research and they may be making a number 3 and it will be filmed in London. I was sooo excited when I read this, I love love SEx and they city, its fab. What do think?

I love SATC the series as well as the first movie was fab. However the second one was a bit of a disappointment, and I really think it's time for these ladies to wrap it up - before we find Samantha having sex with the other residents at the retirement home! :rofl:

I also heard there's going to be a prequel movie to the series - called Summer in the City. And it will star the four girls in their young twenties, so it won't be the original cast. Don't know if it will be as raunchy as the other movies though.

They're really milking that franchise for all its worth, aren't they? :haha:

I think it will be great. I loved number 2. I have the song I am woman sung by all them as my ring tone. It was fab, fab, fab. They are suppose tgo be sorting a release date for it. There is a book called summer in the city coming out soon or may be out now. And this tells the story of them when they were younger mainly focused around Carrie. I think they are all fab, every epiode, all the films and love all the cast

i love sex and the city and was gutted when it ended on tv.
i'm always making my OH watch it lol bless him.
it would be good to see the girls in london.
closer to home
but i have no idea where they would take the story line from here on.

Ooh exciting, I looove SATC and I did like the 2nd film BUT I don't really know where they'd take the storylines from there?:shrug: Not sure where they'd get a lead from the last movie.

i really liked the 2nd one i thought it was really good, would love it if they do a 3rd

I read that but thought it may be sometime so was hoping it would be much sooner that that. But that is suppose to be true, I can't wait that long

They can't possibly wait that long surely, what would they do with the characters? Samantha will be almost 60 in 5 years!

I am a SATC fan but Please no more! Go out on a high!!

Yes, they released a statement saying that they would like to wait, "At least 5 years" to make another film. WHY?

LOL
samantha will be entering a retirement home.

Ohh I so want another movie. I've spent the last 2 weeks going through my entire sex and the city boxset and i've finally just finished. for some reason the last ever scene where you see bigs name is John makes me happy everytime! Sad cow! I'm gutted ive watched them all, I might go back and start again!

Ohh I so want another movie. I've spent the last 2 weeks going through my entire sex and the city boxset and i've finally just finished. for some reason the last ever scene where you see bigs name is John makes me happy everytime! Sad cow! I'm gutted ive watched them all, I might go back and start again!

God you watched them quickly lol. I got them for Christmas and started in Jan and finished in Feb and only just got round to watching both the movies. I can't wait fr another film. Bring it on. Ill rewatch them towards the end of the year when Im further along in pregnancy and feeling lazy lol

Love that bit!

It's so weird that I never ever wondered what his actual name was through the whole boxset, then I saw that bit and was like 'how could I not have questioned that':lol:

Mr. Big's real name is John James Preston. So where did the nickname Mr. Big come from?

:rofl: ^ I thought that too.

Maybe also because he's a bigshot in the business world too?:shrug:

:haha: I thought that too - maybe because he was "well-endowed" :rofl: But Carrie called him Mr. Big when they met, before they even dated or slept together. So I'm guessing it's because he's a "bigshot".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->