Calling any October OWLS!!!

Sonogram showed a heartbeat! Now I am praying that it keeps beating away

Baby, that is great!!!

I'm counting down the days till my u/s on the 18th. It can't come soon enough!!! I just don't feel at ease until I see everything is okay.

Im at ease kinda. Im kinda nervous for the one next Tuesday. Hope we still see the heartbeat.

Just got home from my first appt. They found TWO small sacs. Nothing was in them yet and sac sizes are measuring too small to give a gestational age (has to be 5 weeks to pick up). Doc doesn't seem concerned with sac size, but did mention that the 2nd sac was exceptionally elongated, which can be bad? (Even though it looked rounder than the bigger one to me) sacs measured 0.74 cm aND 0.40 cm. Wow, Dh wasn't there and I have no clue how to tell him we are (as of now) expecting TWINS! MY HEAD IS SPINNING! Another u/s scheduled for next Friday. And repeat beta scheduled Wednesday. Praying numbers look good! And babies (that's weird to say) are doing well. She did suggest that twins are likely why I am experiencing more early pregnancy symptoms than I did with my daughters.

*an advertisement for a 12 passenger van has been following be around... NOOOO..... lol. With my 2 step kids.... adding 2 more will be VERY INTERESTING.

MY HUSBAND IS NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE ME WHEN HE GETS HOME! I just can't tell him over the phone.

Wow twins. That's really crazy. Congrats that's awesome.

ttc, congrats!! i have twins! it is doable but busy :) and when they play together it is wonderful.

I am quite nervous. Doc said hcg results implied at least 5 weeks. I'm praying my numbers are just so high because of 2 babies. Ugh.... this unknown is so scary. I can't wait for my results wednesday. I'm a mess. Now I'm worried about having a viable pregnancy at all. But at the same time... I didn't get abfp until Cd 26... so I know that there is no way babies sacs should measure much more than the 5 week mark anyway. Ugh....

Ttc congrats!!! Twins, wow! My sisters are twins and they have the greatest bond. I hope everything goes good for you on your next ultrasound :) have you told DH yet?

This morning sickness is getting worse and I'm really struggling. Anybody else been through bad nausea? How did you cope? I think I need to eat better foods. Any suggestions? I'm not eating as well as I should because everything makes me wanna throw up :( xxx

Wow twins congratulations x.

All quiet for me here I think it's the calm before the storm.

I have started having porridge and blueberries in the morning to keep me full up so I don't snack. Also got lots of fruit to snack on so I don't graze on rubbish stuff.

Hello Ladies and Congratulations to all of the October Owls. I am 5+4 today with an October 9th due date.:happydance:

Have been trying to conceive for a long time after having a myomectomy in 2013. Can't wait to have my first appointment which is not for another 3weeks. I am excited, anxious, nervous and elated all at the same time!

Only symptom I am experiencing is slight back pain and fatigue. I literally can't keep my eyes open once 1pm hits :wacko:, but I love it and I'm ready to take on all this baby has to give.

welcome Nelli!
Our due dates are similar, i am 10-10.

Although very excited, I am also VERY nervous. I have a u/s on the 18th and am counting down the days!

things are quiet on here tonight but I think that's because I am on the west coast so ya'll are probably asleep!!!

anyone having heartburn?????? my heartburn has gotten HORRIBLE. my throat is burning... even hours after I eat. I have to take tums and drink milk. Anyone else have heartburn?

Hi, I'm in Ireland so anyone on West coast probably asleep now!
I'm trying hard to find ways to ease the morning sickness. I've 3 kids, 3 cats and a dog to take care of and really would like to do it without feeling this sick. So far pears, bananas, carrots and clemintines go down well, though right one I I'm so sick it's hard to imagine eating anything at all. Sometimes it just needs to be forced down!
I haven't gotten an appointment yet. I probably will have to wait till end March/April. Seems so far away...

Feeling a little bit yuck this morning so I'm guessing this is the start of it.

I need some help ladies I'm off on a hen weekend on the 20th how do I get away with not drinking?
For those of you in the UK I'm going to centre parcs so at least one night will be spent in. I may use the excuse I don't want to drink because I may need to go home to my daughter 'just in case'.

I think I will be drinking lots of Apple juice lol

Jen, about your hen weekend, I read on another thread someone had the same problem. They suggested that you go get the first round and order yourself something that looks like alcohol but isn't? Say a lemonade? Pretend it's vodka lemonade! And then if others get you a drink in, just discard it bit by bit in empty glasses when nobody is watching. If you don't want to do all the acting work though, your suggestion is good. Or you could say your on antibiotics and your not allowed to drink on them xx good luck!xx

I only drink white wine. Luckily we won't be getting rounds in but taking our own to drink. My sil doesn't drink so she can get away with it. I'm not a massive drinker anyway one or two is enough for me.

Jen I'm the same way with drinking. One or two and I'm good for the night. I always keep a cup filled with ice so that it looks like i just got a refill. Drink something colorful- ice tea, lemonade, whatever and just add ice if you need a refill. Works like a charm! No one is any wiser :haha:

Joining in!

I should be due around October 8th. My first appt is tomorrow. I'm so nervous and excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->