• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling determined ladies TTC #1

jjbubbles28

Reaction score
Hi girls. So last months thread we had 3 ladies get their BFP! YAY! Myself not being one of them I decided to start an additional thread to find more ladies out there.
A little about myself. I am 35 and hubby 44. Am in our 8th cycle of TTC. Waited a long time to solidify careers, houses, and take care of elderly dogs. Didn't believe it would take this long, but am determined by Xmas I will be pregnant :thumbup:
We are currently without insurance, but hopefully will have by October. I am on a myriad of supplements and eat now dairy and caffeine free. I am always on a low carb diet and exercise frequently. Hoping to find some fresh faces and share this exciting, yet frustrating journey.
I am currently on CD23 and just finished our bedding extravagnza:blush:.
Will be waiting for some new friends:coffee:

HI :D:D

I'm new here, so it will be great having some friends who understand what one goes through ;)

well, We've been ttc for more than 18 months now with no luck. a couple of months ago, i found out i have PCOS and was prescribed clomid. The first cycle on clomid didn't work and currently I'm on CD1 lool. I have a doc appointment tomorrow to figure out what our next step is
trying to stay positive and everything but some days are just dark :(

Hey lovely ladies,

I've been TTC for 15 months now and just starting the process of fertility testing so here's hoping my body will decide that now is the time to get pregnant after all that is under way :p

Both my partner and I, as far as we know, are healthy. I have a few issues with pain but nothing that should get in the way of conceiving. Well so far...!!

I'm also determined to get pregnant! Currently on CD 13 so likely to ovulate in a day or two, usually is CD 15.
xx

Hey ladies! Cd 20 of cycle 7 for me. I got my first BFP on cycle 4 and was estatic to be done trying! LOL. that one wasn't a sticky bean, but I feel like we are soo close yet so far away! I have orders for blood work in my car, I just keep putting it off. Probably a little fear that something is wrong, and probably a little financial reason behind it. DH and I are close to closing on out first house (hopefully 2 weeks at the latest) AND, of course, we had both cars need major repairs if the weekend. Yikes!

yea we did need a new forum, those three hit the jackpot! ! LOL I'm optimistic by Christmas we will have a bun in the oven too. Cycle 7 but, OBGYN said she'll see me by Oct/Nov if we have no luck, hopefully we don't have to make that apt!! :-/

Waiting to O over here... on CD17

That was one lucky thread lol! CD13 for me, ovulation should be happening any day now. I'm not sure how many TTC cycles I should count since we took a break for a couple months here and there for my sanity. Finally feel like we are in a good place financially, just paying off some debt and building up savings. Baby dust for everyone!

Good luck ladies! I am almost 30 and am on cycle 2 and on the tww, so will know soon enough if august was fruitful :)

Welcome newbies :hi:
Its so nice to see some of the old faces too. So whats everybody doing this cycle? I did opks the first 3 months and got 2 spikes. After that was a bust, I tried temping but never sleep soundly so I never seem to see a spike. So I watch my cm and try to have as much sex as possible. I am doing a lot of supplements hoping that that will be all I need. I also use conceive plus and pre seed alternatively. If no BF this month I will try soft cups. My insurance will hopefully kick in by October, sooner than they originally told us. So maybe I can start my testing if needed. I agree that there are very dark days and almost want to give up. But being with girls in the same situation makes it seem much easier:hugs:

Hi everyone! I'm new to Baby And Bump, I'm so glad I found a forum like this! Seems like everyone is so supportive! Me and DH are trying for our first together, I'm on CD 23, 8 DPO. I have a lot of symptoms I usually don't have, but being trying REALLY HARD not to symptom spot! Or cave and test for that matter! HA!
I wish luck to you all!!!!

I know how you feel. The first few cycles I tested some days before af and even 1 day late. After being sad every time I am adamant on not testing until few days after afs absence. This site is really great and it seems to help when people relate to me. :)

I'm not a very patient person in general, so the fact that I've waited this long is surprising! LOL!! Af is due on the 9th or 10th...Not too much longer to wait.

Hi ladies,

Would love to join this thread, I'm 29 DH 30 we are onto cycle 10 ttc with no luck so far :nope: This month I'm going to try opk so will be def asking advice about this. What brands do you ladies recommend for opk?

I personally haven't used them...yet. We've only been TTC for about three months. If I don't get a bfp this month, I'd like to hear answers to this too in case I decide to use them.

I have used the cb smiley ones. Both advanced and regular. However, I got 2 surges a month. They say my body gearing up to O but doesnt or maybe a sign of pcos. Although I have no other signs such as irregular periods, body hair etc.

Cdelmar, the thread before we had 3 bfp's too! Jjbubbles is good luck ;) i jusst needed a new thread because i was having trouble with the positivity from the preggos.. Lol! It's hard enough that my SIL and I conceived at the same time. She's 20wks now and while I get increasingly happier for her each week, it hurts to know that I would be 19 weeks had I not miscarried. I agree though with the ups and downs of this crap! It's definitely an emotional process!

If I'm late, remind me not to test and that I probably just O'd late. cd. 22 and feeling very crampy. We're still BDing every other day just to be safe :)

I'm crampy too. Especially in mornings and evenings/night. My boobs feel heavy and my nipples and surrounding areas hurt like the devil, very veiny too!! Even bending down to shave my legs in the shower was a bit painful! Oh, the headaches, lightheadedness, laziness, can't sleep, hot flashes...I could go on, but I won't bore you with all that... LOL!

Khigg, that sounds miserable :( I'm sorry.

Hears to some good luck!

I'm still trying to use these opks, but mostly just using charting. I feel like sometimes my body and the opks give me conflicting info.

I have used the cb smiley ones. Both advanced and regular. However, I got 2 surges a month. They say my body gearing up to O but doesnt or maybe a sign of pcos. Although I have no other signs such as irregular periods, body hair etc.

Hi everyone! :thumbup:

I'll join too if ok! I want to have my sticky bean before Christmas!!! :baby:

I have used OpKS and had a hard time reading them as well. Turns out I PCOS, although I have a perfect to lower end BMI, no body hair etc. I had normal cycles for 8 months off the pill then it all went haywire in the 9th month until now which is 13 month. I've had two AF in the past 5 months and one was made to happen by the doctor! Hopefully it gets sorted this cycle.

Baby dust everyone and praying for some BFPs for us all :-D :happydance:

I hope I am good luck to us all. Khigg how is your sister doing? I cant say I feel anything different. My stomach has been wacky for the last couple of weeks. No appetite, than starving. I am always super tired. And never thought I say this, but I wish I had veiny boobs:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexJEllison
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->