• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

I jolly well hope they dont!!! If they do I would seriously think this place is run by nuns!! :haha: :rofl: What are the chances of that?

Naughty nuns. :haha:

Hubby wore his super, sexy euro shorts and did a sexy dance for me, lol. He then serenaded me, but was so nervous he was cracking his voice like a high school boy and sweating profusely. I burst into tears because it was so sweet and he was so nervous. I intend that we conceived last night. I O'd yesterday according to the positive OPK on Monday morning.

What a sweetheart, whack it on Youtube, he will be an overnight sensation!!! :happydance:

Omg heavenly you crack me up!! Naughty nuns!! You tube! :rofl::haha:

This is what I am talking about!! Heavenly you just crack us up!!
How dare they ever even think of shutting us down!! If they do we can just rebrand oruselves and start up again!!! hehe :winkwink:

Any new name suggestions? teehee

Thank you ladies for being so suppotive.

KatM - you sound like you had an amazing night lol loving the sexy dance!!

Heavenly :rofl:@ check in, I will need to stay well linked to the thread. It will keep me same also lol. You guys just make me laugh so much.

Well I picked up a book on Sunday called How to get Pregnant by Harriet Griffey in a second hand book store. only £3.00. My local library has taking charge of your fertility book. It is out at the moment but I will reserve it for a few weeks time. So I will be studying and being a cheerleader for you Guys BFP.:happydance:

:dust::dust:

Thanks Heavenly, Bonnie and Skw... fxed to all of you as well. I did not record it, so no YouTube... Not that hubby would allow it. It was pretty awful in the cutest, sweetest way.

KatM - you sound like you had an amazing night lol loving the sexy dance!!

Heavenly :rofl:@ check in, I will need to stay well linked to the thread. It will keep me same also lol. You guys just make me laugh so much.

Well I picked up a book on Sunday called How to get Pregnant by Harriet Griffey in a second hand book store. only £3.00. My local library has taking charge of your fertility book. It is out at the moment but I will reserve it for a few weeks time. So I will be studying and being a cheerleader for you Guys BFP.:happydance:

I did have an amazing night! Thank you. Please let us know if you learn anyting new from your readings :winkwink:

This is what I am talking about!! Heavenly you just crack us up!!
How dare they ever even think of shutting us down!! If they do we can just rebrand oruselves and start up again!!! hehe :winkwink:

Any new name suggestions? teehee

Mmmmm, let me ponder on that for a while. :coffee::winkwink:

I'm a thief, I got out Zita West Fertility Book about 3 months ago, still haven't taken it back..I probably owe about £100 on it now!!! :rofl: I bought that Taking Charge book off Amazon, it really is excellent and an eye opener!

Thanks Heavenly, Bonnie and Skw... fxed to all of you as well. I did not record it, so no YouTube... Not that hubby would allow it. It was pretty awful in the cutest, sweetest way.

Bless his little cotton socks, next time he does it, let the rest of us know...we will put on Ninja :ninja: outfits and secretly record it...I am telling you....he will make a million!! Trust me!! :happydance:

I got a second Peak today with CM, so no let off for OH tonight!!

Right you lot, money where your mouth is.

You lot are in my sig...so sort it!! :happydance: Let's spread the word...:rofl:

Lol @ barrybwhite naughty nuns :)

Giving hubby day off tonight xx brought myself some ov sticks and just had to pee on one lol, was negative so will wait to do another haha

:rofl: @ Barry White Naughty Nuns!!

I think I have an idea
Will see what I can sort for us!!

No sexy dance or treasure hunt for me last night but DH did somehow know that the Northern Lights were going to be visable last night and planned a drive out into the country so we could watch them last night after dinner... very cute.
Im still getting negatives on my OPKS and Im on CD 13 so I think we may be out this month but we will still :sex: for the pure fun of it ;) Looking forward to the March thread!!

There we go. A tempory one for now. Will see if I can russel up a better one. I would like to make one with a picture.
Here is the link if you would like to add it to your signature. You will need to change the curly brackets for box brackets.

{URL=https://www.glittertextgraphics.com]{IMG]https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextgraphics/2012/02/15/027f9797ce6624736fbf84b7b68fab2d.gif[/IMG}[/URL}

SK - you nutter :rofl:

Now about Barry White's Naughty Nuns? :happydance:

Where Abouts in Kent are you Sk?
I was born in Dover, moved to Devon when I was 18 :)

Heavenly give me a mo I will change it! Love this!!!

BB - I currently live in Gravesend but we want to move to Sevenoaks. I was born in Cape Town. Moved here almost 9 years ago.

Here we go ladies.
Remember to change the curly brackets for square brackets

{URL=https://www.glittertextgraphics.com]{IMG]https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextgraphics/2012/02/15/5a3767c1f0f82a951b463cea1f7b6a66.gif{/IMG][/URL}

How strange

My Mum was born in Gravesend and we have cousins in Cape Town :)

Do you know where about in Cape Town?
Have you ever been there?

No I haven't been, could find out where though, will ask my mum, I have never met them before :(

Daniel is on my Facebook so will ask him :)

My Mums birth name is Twaites, she was then Carter

Hell I think my DF has definitely done it now!!! I love this one!!! Yup and she comes complete with suspender belts too!! How naughty is she!! :rofl:

If you like the new signature bit you are welcome to copy and use it!!!
Just remember to change the curly brackets for box brackets again

{IMG]https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/NaughtyNun.png[/IMG}

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back