Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Hi girls, are there any of you with symptoms out here for 6dpo? Still so early huh!:winkwink:

My back and tops of my legs are aching, bit like af pains but not as severe (I get pretty intense af pains), craving heat pads!:haha:

dpo8....i have had a few mild cramps/twinges starting yesteday after a massage. my bb's started to ache a bit last night but went away. oh i have been gassy all week :shy::rolleyes::oops::blush:

other than that and a huge temp spike today...still bfn of course

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/6b51c522.jpg
:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: it's ALMOST as dark as the control line in real life and I'm sure it will be positive by this afternoon!!! Thank god I got more opks, I almost didn't test this morning but then thought what the hell :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I may O after all this cycle!!!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: it's ALMOST as dark as the control line in real life and I'm sure it will be positive by this afternoon!!! Thank god I got more opks, I almost didn't test this morning but then thought what the hell :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I may O after all this cycle!!!

That's awesome! yay for opks! :winkwink:

at first glance i thought we had out first :bfp: but a pos OPK is an awesome start! have fun the next few days! :sex::sex::rofl::rofl:
we will see you again when you come up for air!:wohoo::wohoo:

:dust::dust:

Hi ladies - I really shouldnt be here - I have so much work to do for tomorrow!!
Landed up looking after my best friend and 2 godsons! Her hubby had to go to work. I told him I cant sit there all day as I too have work to do. I got there at 10:30am with his comment being I wanted to leave 20minutes ago!! :grr::ignore::ignore::ignore:
He arrived home at 6pm!!!! I could have slapped him!!! He is just sooo selfish at times!!!
So I will love and leave you all for now and hopefully see you all in the week.

mommyH Get off here and go :sex: !!!

bbear - your furbabies are gorgeous!!!

I wish I had electronic copies of my pics of my furbabies. Will have to ask my DF to scan the pics in.
Will post them as soon as I've done that

Hi girls, are there any of you with symptoms out here for 6dpo? Still so early huh!:winkwink:

My back and tops of my legs are aching, bit like af pains but not as severe (I get pretty intense af pains), craving heat pads!:haha: Last night when was wiping the bench my eyes really funny and dizzy too (prob tired) and I slept in til 10am and had a nap in the afternoon!:sleep:

I feel symptoms. Tired and hungry, but that is sometimes normal with me. Tiny bit of sore boobs for the last couple of days, but less today. Low back ache yesterday and the day before that. A couple of bouts of slight diziness when standing too quick. Two bouts of minor nausea. Lotiony CM. Hopefully these are good signs.

MommyH, Congrats on your OPK!!! Time to BD for the next few days:happydance:

BBear and Bonnie, I love the pics. They are so precious. I miss my furbaby soooo much. My DH had to walk our little girl on her pink leash with her pink collar, much like the little chihuahua.

We have been :sex: every day for the last week and will continue to for the next few days :happydance: I'm so excited to catch my love bug this cy!!! I thought I would never O :rofl: I hate that it's 2 days late but sooo happy it's finally here :wohoo: thank you all for your support I adore you freaky naughty nuns :rofl:

If you want to add the freaky naughty nun to your sig just say!!
I am sure I can find the link again!
Let me see if I can find it for you quickly

There we go!! Help yourselves

Just remember to change the curly brackets for box brackets again

{IMG]https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/NaughtyNun.png[/IMG}

https://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r614/sharna75/c7857ee1.jpg

My furbaby:kiss:

Aww she is lovely Abbi :)

what do you think she will be like with a newborn?
Lolly is so clumsy bless her and mental, i am hoping she will be ok with a baby, she is fab with my other children but sometimes knocks them over if she gets excited, they know when to move out the way now lol

She is my gentle giant, still a bit silly sometimes but she has been around very young children since the start, she even plays tug of war with a friends chihuahua (which looks really funny) :haha: so hopefully it should be ok, but ofc would never leave any pet alone with a child.

:dust:

i totally trust lolly 100% with my kids, she is just a big clumsy mummet sometimes lol

She always knows when ones of us is poorly and will give you the best doggy cuddles :):)

i think she will be fab with a baby :) again, would never leave her alone with it but i know she hasn't got an aggressive bone in her

Your boxer looks soooo gorgeous, they seem to have the same temperament as mastiffs, you just fall in love with them.

Don't think I'm as hopeful this month now. I'm only 5 dpo and had some really weird cramping today. It seems far too early to be anything positive, maybe having had a cold recently has messed up my cycles. FXd it just turns out to be something I've eaten.

Anymore symptoms from those of you further along?

9dpo today
Bfn on my last sensitive test
No real signs to speak of
Have had a few minor cramps and twinges since Saturday after massage.
No IB signs
Boobs have ached a bit a couple of times but not tender or swollen
Maybe a bit tired since I am caught up on sleep
Bloated feeling today (funny that that is on my ticker today)

I had more cramping and IB last month so who knows

Af due on Sunday. Sunday!! Can you believe it already?

I keep feeling sick :/ even was a little bit in my mouth earlier after having a cup of tea

I dont know lol

Coil removed 22nd jan, had a bleed straight away for 5 days then bleed 7th feb for 4 days

Got told I could get pg straight after removal even with the bleeding but not getting my hopes up :/

Going to test Wednesday and if not will go by the 7th feb bleed

Dis you have a minera? I had a copper t removed in July but that has no hormones. I went on the pill right away for 6 months and finished last pack jan 2.
I had copper t for 10 years so I am hoping there are no residual problems. I never had any difficulties with it. Just a bit heavier than normal period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->