Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

I heard about kat :cry:, or rather guessed after her last post. Was just wondering how her appointment went. Hope she got some help and information :hugs:

I can't really say a word about wrong dates, I thought it was April, OH was not impressed with my early fools day :haha: Will have to make up for it in freak week.

:( really sorry Kat xxx so sad

I am waiting for Af to disappear to I can't live up to the name naughty nun

Getting some wine tonight as I will only drink when the witch is here lol not had a drink in over a month so will be pissed on one glass :thumbup:

Oh Becky - I could sooo do with a glass myself! But you will have to drink my glass!!

How is everyone this fine Saturday morning?

Thoughts and prayers with Kat. :hugs:

Bonnie - Glad things are setting down with DD. xx

Abby - Good luck with freak week, mine started yesterday! :loopy:

Skweek - How are you doing hun? :hugs:

So CD10 for me and another High, should OV Tues/Wed. Love weekends, nice lie ins and lots of walks, bliss!!

Love to you all. xx

Making it though freak week and trying to live up to the naughty nun name!

now-i need to do homework!

cd12! :wohoo::wohoo:

Hi ladies - sorry!! Naughty Nuns!!! :haha:

I'm doing well. Just feeling a bit tired today! otherwise fine. (touch wood)Still no sign of MS!! and she had better stay well away from me.

I am loving my ticker this week - Paris Hilton bit!! haha!!! One clever kid on board here!!

We are just back from a walk out in the country!! It was lovely to get some fresh air and see the beauty of nature! (sorry thats my geeky side)

We are just back from a walk out in the country!! It was lovely to get some fresh air and see the beauty of nature! (sorry thats my geeky side)

Fellow geek here, me and OH do that every weekend, we have just joined the National Trust as well. :coffee::happydance:

I have been thinking about doing that for ages!! I think next year we will get that but will have to get all the baby gear too. There is no way we can go bundu bashing with a little one in a buggy. Get DF suited and booted for that bit I think hehe

I think carrying the baby out in the country side will defo be a blue job!! :haha:
Well, he wants to tease me by saying things like babies are pink jobs! changing nappies, bathing, feeding - all pink jobs apparently! - I think not!!
He got me into this he will have to do his share too!!

We also do a lot of walking. We plan on a heavy duty stroller for junior!

I have to confess to being a geek too, I live in the countryside :) and I can say without hesitation that I do NOT miss living in cities. Loads of lambs about now, they are so cute with the little tails going :)

A lot of the ramblers around here use slings or the Baby carriers. It's not possible to do some of the walks with a buggy/pram.

Skweek I was :rofl: @ pink and blue jobs..... When the baby comes does it change to brown, yellow, white and clear jobs? :haha:

Lots of luck to us all in freak week again, let's hope this is our month :dust:

A lot of the ramblers around here use slings or the Baby carriers. It's not possible to do some of the walks with a buggy/pram.

Skweek I was :rofl: @ pink and blue jobs..... When the baby comes does it change to brown, yellow, white and clear jobs? :haha:

Lots of luck to us all in freak week again, let's hope this is our month :dust:

Morning Naughty Nun's!!
Well weather is looking gorgeous down here!! Might drag DF out again today for another walk this afternoon.
I really miss rambling! Will defo be getting a sling or baby carrier!! Get this one used to the outdoors from an early age - but saying that with due date being November will most likely only start walking again this time next year.

Abbey - I think I will take the white and clear jobs - DF can have the brown and yellow jobs!!! :rofl:
Blue jobs are usually those that pink doesnt like and doesnt want to do BTW! :rofl: Therefore blue jobs are washing dishes, mowing the lawn, washing cars oh and half the house cleaning jobs, (which I dont want to do that week:haha:)

Oh me crickey moses!!!
I've just had a call from my brother!! He asked me if I'm ready to be an aunty again!! So I just had to tell them that he too is going to by an uncle!!
My SIL is going to be 9 weeks tomorrow!
I can't believe I get to do this with her!!
DF said that my mother is not going to know what to do with herself!! 2 grandchildren so close!! SHe is not going to know whether to be in Ireland in October or here in November!!

:happydance: So it's congratulations to both of you :happydance:

H&H 9 months :dust:

Oh me crickey moses!!!
I've just had a call from my brother!! He asked me if I'm ready to be an aunty again!! So I just had to tell them that he too is going to by an uncle!!
My SIL is going to be 9 weeks tomorrow!
I can't believe I get to do this with her!!
DF said that my mother is not going to know what to do with herself!! 2 grandchildren so close!! SHe is not going to know whether to be in Ireland in October or here in November!!

Wow, what fab news!! :happydance:

Well, how is everyone doing? :hugs:

Peak yesterday and today. BD'd last night and will be tonight. Having major ovary twitching at the mo!

Picking up OH's SA results from the doctor tonight, and will take them along to the fertility clinic on Monday, where I will get my AMH results as well. Looking forward to having a good chat and see what our options are.

Love to you. xx

Fx'd that you won't need those options hun!

Thanks hun, but only have this month and next month left, so have to be realistic, we are ok with it. :flower:

Hope you are ok, how's freak week going?? :happydance:

Fx'd that you won't need those options hun!

Thanks hun, but only have this month and next month left, so have to be realistic, we are ok with it. :flower:

Hope you are ok, how's freak week going?? :happydance:

Yes but alot can happen in those two months! It's good to plan ahead though definitely!

Freak week is over for me-ended last night when DB said nope-that's enough! :rofl: I was ok with that-just wish he told me BEFORE the preseed was used:haha: then he asked if it was possible to narrow down my fertile time more as the week was just too much :rofl: poor DB! If ER go into next month then he better no questions asked be ready on days 13-15 if he wants to narrow it down more! :haha:

2dpo and I really don't want to symptom spot but I have been cramping this morning-it's just weird for me. But way too early for cramping. Sigh-here come the madness. :headspin:

I think once ff give me crosshairs I am going to take a temping break.

Hey Spring Freaks lol,

The sun is shining and I am ready for freak week which could start next week but id I O late again it will be the week after. So DB has to be ready for 2 week Freak week possibly lmao :happydance:

I think I stressed myself out last month and delayed my O. I have been reading taking charge of your fertility which is a brilliant book. Really enjoying it and I am always learning.

Well so nice to be back in after the horror of missing out on trying last month. So were ready to go just the last of my Af spotting today and the games can Begin.

Bonnie you are so funny love that DB is requesting a narrow the gap. Tell him to keep up the good work lol.

Heavenly we will push forward in the next 2 months and hope it happens this month. We are here for you!!:hugs:

skweek35 That's some great timing and so nice for you to be able to go through that together. So you have a local bump buddy too.

Much love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"