Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Hey ladies, hope your all enjoying freak week lol I'm still right in the middle of it waiting for my positive opk.

:dust: to everyone

If my calculations are right I should o around Sunday :) getting lots of practice in too, I really don't want to miss my egg xx

Been sorting out the kids clothes and found a tiny baby dress and knitted cardi and 2 blankets, the have come out the washing machine and was so nice putting them on the drier lol. Hope there are lots more tiny outfits in it soon :)

Yes but alot can happen in those two months! It's good to plan ahead though definitely!

Freak week is over for me-ended last night when DB said nope-that's enough! :rofl: I was ok with that-just wish he told me BEFORE the preseed was used:haha: then he asked if it was possible to narrow down my fertile time more as the week was just too much :rofl: poor DB! If ER go into next month then he better no questions asked be ready on days 13-15 if he wants to narrow it down more! :haha:

2dpo and I really don't want to symptom spot but I have been cramping this morning-it's just weird for me. But way too early for cramping. Sigh-here come the madness. :headspin:

I think once ff give me crosshairs I am going to take a temping break.

Step away from the symptom spotting!! It makes you crazy! :wohoo: Poor OH. :rofl:

Hey Spring Freaks lol,

The sun is shining and I am ready for freak week which could start next week but id I O late again it will be the week after. So DB has to be ready for 2 week Freak week possibly lmao :happydance:

I think I stressed myself out last month and delayed my O. I have been reading taking charge of your fertility which is a brilliant book. Really enjoying it and I am always learning.

Well so nice to be back in after the horror of missing out on trying last month. So were ready to go just the last of my Af spotting today and the games can Begin.

Bonnie you are so funny love that DB is requesting a narrow the gap. Tell him to keep up the good work lol.

Heavenly we will push forward in the next 2 months and hope it happens this month. We are here for you!!:hugs:

skweek35 That's some great timing and so nice for you to be able to go through that together. So you have a local bump buddy too.

Much love

2 weeks? :shock: Hope OH is up for that...and I mean that literally! :happydance: Taking Charge is a great book! :thumbup:

Hey ladies, hope your all enjoying freak week lol I'm still right in the middle of it waiting for my positive opk.

:dust: to everyone

FXd for you hun!! xx

If my calculations are right I should o around Sunday :) getting lots of practice in too, I really don't want to miss my egg xx
:)

Keep up the good work! x

I had a 2 hour nap this afternoon, it was bliss. I am turning into such an old git, but afternoon naps are wonderful! :happydance:

Hey ladies - oops sorry - NN's!!
I'm just knackered these last few days - even struggled to stay awake this afternoon in a rather important staff meeting!! Could not stop yawning - at 4pm!!

I think I might be one of the lucky ones - touch wood - no sign of MS as yet and hopefully it will stay that way!!

Local bump buddy - more than one for me - my nail lady is 10 weeks already. And now my SIL, who lives in Dublin. So yup 2 local bump buddies!! Lucky me

Heavenly - FXed you wont need the treatment. I would highly recomment using softcups! I'm sure that helped to get my bfp!!

Bonnie - FXed you caught that little eggy!! Try to keep as busy as possible and keep you mind off the TWW!

LW - 2 weeks for freak week - my DF would think he had arrived in heaven!! (no not in you heavenly!) :haha:
Keep you spirits high and relax and let nature do the rest.

Hi Girls,
Thanks for all the condolensces. Just caught up on the thread and a lot of positive OPKs and freak weeks going on. We will be waiting to try again as I conceive super easily and then am unable to maintain.

I am hoping to get a few blood tests run when I go back to for my post-miscarriage check up next Friday. Sometimes Drs don't run them until you have 3 in a row. The Dr. already ordered an ultrasound on my uterus to make sure everything was normal. It was. I would like my hormones checked, my blood checked to make sure it isnt sticky and the autoimmune thing checked since I have had 2 bouts of pancreatitis where my body attacked my pancreas.

I am also planning on changing Drs since I don't like how hard it is to get a hold of anyone in her office and her staff is horrible. I found a nice, new Dr that was recommended and is the only one in his practice. His wife is on staff and someone actually picks up the phone when I call instead of being on hold for 30 minutes+. I am waiting till my current Dr. runs whatever tests I can get her to run. I really don't want another miscarriage.

My current Dr has the whole it's just "bad luck" attitude which isn't good enough for me.

I won't be on the boards as much. Spent a day or two lurking on the recurrent miscarriage thread. I wish tons of babydust to you all!

Hi Girls,
Thanks for all the condolensces. Just caught up on the thread and a lot of positive OPKs and freak weeks going on. We will be waiting to try again as I conceive super easily and then am unable to maintain.

I am hoping to get a few blood tests run when I go back to for my post-miscarriage check up next Friday. Sometimes Drs don't run them until you have 3 in a row. The Dr. already ordered an ultrasound on my uterus to make sure everything was normal. It was. I would like my hormones checked, my blood checked to make sure it isnt sticky and the autoimmune thing checked since I have had 2 bouts of pancreatitis where my body attacked my pancreas.

I am also planning on changing Drs since I don't like how hard it is to get a hold of anyone in her office and her staff is horrible. I found a nice, new Dr that was recommended and is the only one in his practice. His wife is on staff and someone actually picks up the phone when I call instead of being on hold for 30 minutes+. I am waiting till my current Dr. runs whatever tests I can get her to run. I really don't want another miscarriage.

My current Dr has the whole it's just "bad luck" attitude which isn't good enough for me.

I won't be on the boards as much. Spent a day or two lurking on the recurrent miscarriage thread. I wish tons of babydust to you all!

Kat-
I'm so happy to see you around...and am glad that you are taking care of you and looking into a new doc--some are just to big to even deal with. I hope that you can get some answers and finally get a sticky bean that you so deserve. hugs

Hey ladies - oops sorry - NN's!!
I'm just knackered these last few days - even struggled to stay awake this afternoon in a rather important staff meeting!! Could not stop yawning - at 4pm!!

I think I might be one of the lucky ones - touch wood - no sign of MS as yet and hopefully it will stay that way!!

Local bump buddy - more than one for me - my nail lady is 10 weeks already. And now my SIL, who lives in Dublin. So yup 2 local bump buddies!! Lucky me

Heavenly - FXed you wont need the treatment. I would highly recomment using softcups! I'm sure that helped to get my bfp!!

How lovely to have so many bump buddies!! :happydance: Look after yourself! xx

Hi Girls,

So pleased to hear from you. :hugs: Sounds like a really positive thing to do re changing doctors, FXd you get the answers you need as soon as poss to move forward. Take care. xx

AFM, Peak Day Mon and Tues of this week, and we BDd on both, and will be the next couple of days at least.

Just chomping at the bit really for this appointment on Monday, interested to know what my AMH results are and OH's latest SA results. Knowledge is power!!

Love to you all. xx

"knowledge is power"

So true heavenly!
Morning ladies!
Happy hump day!

( I mean wednesday people! Get your heads out of the Gutters!):rofl:

Hi Kat xxx nice to see you back on the board xx hope your new doc is better and you are ttc again soon x

Well jumped on hubby again this am lol, he he walking round like a Cheshire cat this week :)

Heavenly, FXd everything goes as you want it too Monday.

LW, enjoy your 2 weeks, guessing your OH loving it :haha:

Skweek, good to hear everything going well with you. Must be really nice having two people close to you to be your bumb buddies.

Bbear, FXd for you this week, sending sticky :dust: your way.

Bonnie, symptom spotting is the fastest way to insanity! :haha:

Kat, really nice to hear from you. Hope everything goes well with the new Dr and get your sticky bean very soon :dust: :hugs:

AFM, I got my first positive opk last night. I usually get 2 for some reason, so will be counting the dpo soon.

Hi ladies,

Kat - so glad to see you around again! Brill idea to change doc's under those conditions. If their attitude stinks - then change!

Bonnie - oh my gosh - talk about us getting our minds out the gutter. HEHE

AFM - I think MS is starting to set in, If I dont eat enough I feel really ill!
I even had 2 lunches today! I was just soooo hungry even after eating a bagette!!

Hope everyone else is well.

Kat good to see you back and moving forward to do what is best for you. We are all here for you.

Yes ladies DB is happy happy about potential 2 weeks we will be stepping up BD this cycle me thinks the more spermy's the better LOL.

You guys make me laugh so much. glad you all enjoying freak week games or shall I say freak weeks or freak month lol why not.

HI NN's!!
Oh my gosh - MS seems to be setting in with avengance!! If I am not sipping on something cold or nibbling on something, I feel so nauseous!! I will have to get to boots soon to get those travel bands!! I hope they do the trick otherwise I will be the size of a house before the nine months is up!!!

I will admit I am really jealous of those in freak week!! We are back to once a week! If I wasnt feeling like crap at the mo I would sooo grab DF!!

AFM, I got my first positive opk last night. I usually get 2 for some reason, so will be counting the dpo soon.

Get busy girl!!! :happydance:

Yes ladies DB is happy happy about potential 2 weeks we will be stepping up BD this cycle me thinks the more spermy's the better LOL.

You guys make me laugh so much. glad you all enjoying freak week games or shall I say freak weeks or freak month lol why not.

Freaks, perverts, slutty girls....whatever...works for me. :coffee:

HI NN's!!
Oh my gosh - MS seems to be setting in with avengance!! If I am not sipping on something cold or nibbling on something, I feel so nauseous!! I will have to get to boots soon to get those travel bands!! I hope they do the trick otherwise I will be the size of a house before the nine months is up!!!

I will admit I am really jealous of those in freak week!! We are back to once a week! If I wasnt feeling like crap at the mo I would sooo grab DF!!

Don't be jealous.....I only normally wash our bottom sheet once a year........I have to do it every day at the mo. :growlmad: :rofl:

Look after yourself. :hugs:

:rofl: heavenly!! yup the washing is one thing I dont miss at the mo!!

Get busy girl!!! :happydance:

Freaks, perverts, slutty girls....whatever...works for me. :coffee:

HI NN's!!

Don't be jealous.....I only normally wash our bottom sheet once a year........I have to do it every day at the mo. :growlmad: :rofl:

Look after yourself. :hugs:
Sheets! I knew there was something I keep forgetting to do!
Time to change the sheets! I hate the slippery leopard spotted one that is on there now!
One good shove to the other and they are out on the floor! :rofl: Not good for normal sleeping nights!
DB was trying to be frisky when he bought them!

Squeek honey---your gonna be as big as a house in 9 months already so eat the damn crackers!

Squeek honey---your gonna be as big as a house in 9 months already so eat the damn crackers!

Thanks hun!! If only it was just crackers I wanted to eat!! I will eat anything in sight!!

:rofl: at the slippery leopard print sheets!! OH MY GOSH!! would have to be a OH buy!! :rofl:
Time for the wee break again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->