Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

:rofl: at the slippery leopard print sheets!! OH MY GOSH!! would have to be a OH buy!! :rofl:
Time for the wee break again!!

Tena Lady and slippery leopard sheets....my....what an erotic image.....:rofl:

Squeek honey---your gonna be as big as a house in 9 months already so eat the damn crackers!

Thanks hun!! If only it was just crackers I wanted to eat!! I will eat anything in sight!!

:rofl: at the slippery leopard print sheets!! OH MY GOSH!! would have to be a OH buy!! :rofl:
Time for the wee break again!!

Yes they were! I'll have to post a pic :rofl: thankfully the black and white zebra print ones were back ordered so after these arrived the other was cancelled! :rofl:
Can't even keep the damn top sheet on the bed-it flys off!

DSD is having a jungle theme bday party next weekend and we are going to throw the top sheet on the floor under the table to catch the spills! :haha:

Hell I would use it as a table cloth and accidentally on purpose knock a candle over. OOPS!!
Arent you glad the zebra print was on back order - I'm sorry to those who like animal print. I like it in very small doses!! Thats as far as african as I come at the mo! :haha:

DB is obsessed with anything black, white or black and white. I think he was drawn for the color and just ordered the leapord to be sexy ( or maybe to be funny since DSD is loves anything tiger print! It was shortly after we got together and he bought a big bed and needed sheets (prior was a twin-didn't work for sleeping!)

Hi NN,
Thanks for all the all warm welcomes back.

Skweek, MS is a good sign. I have never had it. Means hormones are going high and less chance of a MC.

I wash our sheets once a week no matter what. It does get kind of gross with wet spot stains, lol. During freak week girls, try shoving a pillowed case pillow under your hips. Then all you have to do is wash the pillow case. That's what I did last time around.

I got told legs in the air and do the bicycle is a good move too. Although I waited for dh to leave the room first lol

Had really weird pains in my left side yesterday, not there this morning so wondering if I can ov'd early? Been taking frolic acid for a month now, could this cause it?

If I did then we have dtd a few times this week so hopefully got the egg :)

Hi NN,

Skweek, MS is a good sign. I have never had it. Means hormones are going high and less chance of a MC.

I wash our sheets once a week no matter what. It does get kind of gross with wet spot stains, lol. During freak week girls, try shoving a pillowed case pillow under your hips. Then all you have to do is wash the pillow case. That's what I did last time around.

Good idea about the pillow case!

Hope you are doinig ok. :hugs:

I got told legs in the air and do the bicycle is a good move too. Although I waited for dh to leave the room first lol

Had really weird pains in my left side yesterday, not there this morning so wondering if I can ov'd early? Been taking frolic acid for a month now, could this cause it?

Frolic acid....never a truer word. :rofl:

AFM, got OH's SA results back from the GP yesterday, all looking very good! Will take those with us for appointment with Clinic on Monday. Not sure how that effects IVF, if that is our course of action, but I was pleased for him that everything is ok. At least one of us has bits that work. :coffee: :rofl:

Hi NN,

Sounds good but my problem would be the correct placement on the bed so that when I roll off from on top I land square on it! :rofl::rofl:

FROLIC ACID! That is classic!:rofl:
I have been taking it for about 6 months in a prenatal so I doubt it made a difference honestly. But fx'd you caught the eggy!

Hi NN,

Good idea about the pillow case!

Hope you are doinig ok. :hugs:

Frolic acid....never a truer word. :rofl:

AFM, got OH's SA results back from the GP yesterday, all looking very good! Will take those with us for appointment with Clinic on Monday. Not sure how that effects IVF, if that is our course of action, but I was pleased for him that everything is ok. At least one of us has bits that work. :coffee: :rofl:

Glad his swimmers are good! I would only think it will help IVF if you go that route!

AFM-trouble falling asleep last night. Heartburn seems to be gone so far today. Bbs are tingling. Mild af crampy feeling. And I still temped:dohh:It's such a habit-I don't even think about it reaching in the dark for the thermometer. :haha:

HAHA!!:rofl: at frolic acid!!:rofl:

Thanks Kat! Been feeling a bit better today since I got a much better nights sleep last night. So only a bit queasy.

Heavenly - Really good that your OH's SA came back with positive results!! Roll on Monday.

AFM - feeling a bit more positive about school this evening - We just had inspectors in again. We have been subjected to 3 monthly inspections for the last 18 months as the school was not performing as well as the powers that be would have liked.
Well turns out we have now improved enough for their likings. So we are no longer 'In special measures'. Yay!!
So maybe a glass of wine? Oh no I can't!! Boohoo! I cant even have a celebratory glass! boohoo!
Oh well - at least I get to relax a bit this weekend and not stress out about having to prep all lessons to the nines!!
We are going out tomorrow and will be seeing my in laws. We will be telling them. We are hoping it will help give MIL something to look forward to. She has not been well lately and was diagnosed with gall bladder infection. She is on anti B's and is await blood results sometime this next week. We are praying and hoping if there is anything else wrong that its easily fixed.
Doc says she might need to have her gall bladder removed.

Hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend!!

Frolic acid :rofl: If you od on them are you frolicked?

Great news heavenly, FXd for Monday :hugs:

I use the 'feet up the wall' method, I heard that it can help. I also read that puting a pillow under your bum helps :shrug: I might look like an idiot, but worth a try, I should try the bicycle too :)

Tena Lady and slippery leopard sheets....my....what an erotic image.....
sounds like bingo night!!! :haha:

Skweek, gallbladder is done mostly keyhole now, so the recovery is much faster too. Hopefully it won't come to that. FXd

Bonnie, try a hand towel/terry cloth square on the bed then you don't have far to reach and place it as required :haha:

Afm, looks like freak week is over, now it's time to try and ignore all the little things and get to the end of the tww relatively sane. :loopy: hope the time passes quicker this month!

Omg I just literally spat my coffe out @ bingo night :rofl:

We are just gong to be dtd every other night until next week on the hope I catch my egg :) will have two close to Christmas is in do as dd is jan 2nd, not worried though as we always do a joint birthday treat around July so will be fine, this year we are off to Lego land :):) can't wait xx

Hi ladies,
As Freak week is coming to an end for some of U it has just started for me.Even missed taking my temp today ah well one day won't hurt. Were going to go for every other day for potential O Friday will have to keep going next week if I O late again. Ahhh well it is a good life and DB loving it.
Lmao at Frolic Acid .

We are going out tomorrow and will be seeing my in laws. We will be telling them. We are hoping it will help give MIL something to look forward to. She has not been well lately and was diagnosed with gall bladder infection. She is on anti B's and is await blood results sometime this next week. We are praying and hoping if there is anything else wrong that its easily fixed.
Doc says she might need to have her gall bladder removed.

Hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend!!

Sorry to hear about your MIL, I hope she feels better soon and what wonderful news to cheer her up! :hugs:

I use the 'feet up the wall' method, I heard that it can help. I also read that puting a pillow under your bum helps :shrug: I might look like an idiot, but worth a try, I should try the bicycle too :)
Afm, looks like freak week is over, now it's time to try and ignore all the little things and get to the end of the tww relatively sane. :loopy: hope the time passes quicker this month!

Bicycle kicks...feet up the wall...pillows and clothes under your bum.....cuddly toy....juggler....lion tamer.....it's a friggin' nightmare. :rofl:

We are just gong to be dtd every other night until next week on the hope I catch my egg :) will have two close to Christmas is in do as dd is jan 2nd, not worried though as we always do a joint birthday treat around July so will be fine, this year we are off to Lego land :):) can't wait xx

FXd you catch the egg this cycle!! xx

Hi ladies,
As Freak week is coming to an end for some of U it has just started for me.Even missed taking my temp today ah well one day won't hurt. Were going to go for every other day for potential O Friday will have to keep going next week if I O late again. Ahhh well it is a good life and DB loving it.
Lmao at Frolic Acid .

Nice times ahead for OH!!! Have fun hun!! :happydance:

AFM, tiring day today but good! Drove to Virginia Water in Surrey, really beautiful, went for a mega long walk!

OH's mum is down tomorrow...oh the joys...she is a half is glass empty person even though there is nothing wrong, she is never happier than when she is moaning. I don't understand people like that.

Makes Mother's Day a lot harder for me, as with losing my mum 5 years ago, who was the most positive person you could ever met even though she endured a lot of hardship in her life....so I try to avoid the day completely if I can but will make sure OH's mum has a nice day tomorrow.

Love to you all. xx

Hey hun,
MIL loved the news - really put a smile on her really thin little face! She just cant believe how a year ago she had no grandchildren - now they all coming!!
I just love her so much. She didnt even batter an eye lid at me having more nibbles before we left - I felt sooo nauseous again! just had to nibble on something!

The in-laws have already said they wont buy us anything for the baby but instead will give us money to spend on the baby. That is unless we ask them to buy something for the baby.
MIL is seeing the doc in the week for the blood results
FXed all is well.

Hey hun,
MIL loved the news - really put a smile on her really thin little face! She just cant believe how a year ago she had no grandchildren - now they all coming!!
I just love her so much. She didnt even batter an eye lid at me having more nibbles before we left - I felt sooo nauseous again! just had to nibble on something!

The in-laws have already said they wont buy us anything for the baby but instead will give us money to spend on the baby. That is unless we ask them to buy something for the baby.
MIL is seeing the doc in the week for the blood results
FXed all is well.

Glad you have such support around you. :hugs:

Well.....it wasn't great yesterday, when OH's mum left at 6pm, we felt quite depressed - she complained all day about other members of the family, work, etc....we gave her such a lovely day as well.

Flippin eck, I left all the paperwork til the last minute to fill in, for this appointment at 5pm today. Talk about homework, so much of it!! :wacko: I have a lot of questions to ask.

Love to you all. xx

Good luck today! Can't wait to hear what they say.
So sorry about your mil.

Sometimes it's nice that we don't have that drama to deal with. Neither of us have out parents or much family that we are close with. Let's it be just us and the kids. It's also sad that we don't have many to share with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->