Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Reply from FF expert.....

"I would not label this chart as triphasic. For us to do that we want to see the temps rise to a third, higher range (higher temps than we've seen before) some time after 7 days past ovulation since implantation usually happens from 7 to 10 days past O. That means the first temp in the third range would occur at 8dpo or later. While your temp does go up on 8dpo, the temps on days 9 and 10dpo are lower and in the same range as we've seen in the LP earlier...so it isn't a "higher third range".

This does not mean you won't get a BFP. A triphasic pattern does not guarantee pregnancy...nor do you have to have a triphasic pattern to be pregnant."

I'm going crazy! :wacko:
Temp up again but still bfn :grr:

Lw-looks like the egg hatched!

Wow Bonnie your chart looks amazing. Don't give up.

Yes eggy has hatched my temp went up again today have not charted. Using db spare blackbury. My htc feel in water on sat. We have new iphones waiting to charge battery. I can't be dealing with the buttons lol
So I think 2dpo
Fixed for you bonnie

Ooh you will love your iPhones! Love mine!

Fx'd for the TWW for you

AFM-temp dropped this am :cry: not af drop but still a drop.
Did not bother to test. But then on the way to work was feeling nauseaos sipping my coffee??? Idk. I'm tired. Didn't sleep well. Headache today. Dog was barking during the night and i had to put her in the basement. Got new semester course load and it's gonna be nuts. 6 required novels and 3 short stories in 8 weeks endejng with a research paper. So I'm a little stressed. Anyway...af due tomorrow.

Hello ladies,

LW - yes defo 2DPO! FXed you caught that eggy!!

Bonnie - you arent out yet hun. I would say wait a few more days before testing again.

Was out last night for dinner and then researching buggys with DF last night. Have sine been offered SIL one buggy - Britax B-smart!! Not a cheap one either!!
So have to see if it fits in the boot of my car and how easy it is to use. Might pop round there over the next few weekends to try it out.
Got the Kent baby and toddler show this weekend that we are going to! looking forward to getting out and doing more research.

Well af is due tomorrow so we shall see right?

Gosh buggies! (we call them strollers here). I haven't a clue about what's what with them these days! I'll be doing tons of research on everything. Car seats, strollers, bottles, ect. It's all changed so much. And a baby show! How cool!

This is just a small local baby show and expecting many locals to be there. I am hoping to go to the big baby show where all the national and chain stores will be with loads of discounted products and freebies!!! I love those shows!!

FXed AF stays away for a few months

Hi ladies I am back from Liverpool and I love my iPhone lol
Bonnie - any updates how you feeling?
Skweek - baby show sounds great we have a big one in London I hope I can go when pg lol so looks like I am 4dpo I can't believe I o so early we really were not having baby making sex but I am glad we were more relaxed and that I took ops early

Well I'm on cd1
My pretty chart lied to me-oh well I guess

Glad you had a nice time
iPhone is awesome!

Hey Ladies,

Sorry about AF Bonnie fxd for this month.

Well i spotted yesterday like a brown discharge all gone today more watery. Had tones of creamy discharge sine 2dpo that is was in the knikers/panties Sorry TMI.
Last few days my tems have been at the coverline and slightly under. I never get this in LP now I wonder if I O with these temps being so crazy this month ahhhhhh well BD still on the go now and then maybe I will do OPK tommorow just incase but not sure if I trust them now. I have the odd positive through the cycle. :shrug:

Hi ladies,

Been thinking of Kat a lot this last weekend. Hope she is enjoying her holiday. Is she back this week or next?

Bonnie - :hugs: for AF showing up!! FXed you catch that eggy this month!!

LW - looks like the dip could be IB. But is a bit early to say. Give it a week or 2 and see what happens. FXed it ends in BFP!!

AFM - went to the babyshow but TBH I was a bit disappointed - was more aimed at parents with babies and toddlers.
Really hoping I can get to one of the big shows - either Manchester at the end of Aug or London at the end of Oct. But thinking Manchester might be the better one to go to as the London one is really close to my due date. Dont know if I will be up to walking around that much that late in my pregnancy.

Hope you are all well

Kat is back on the 30th
I am eager to hear how she has made out!

I am surprisingly not upset this month as usual and am ready for this cycle.
Found an acupuncturist but I don't think I can get in until the day before ov so I'm not sure if its worth it or not?

June is when Gail said I will get my BFP-well here we are!
Hoping for a fathers day present!

Bonnie a fathers day pressie for your OH would be fab!!!
I tried to get in for accupuncture a year ago but couldnt find a date that suited me! I heard that a week before OV is best but that is just what I've heard. Not sure how true it is. I would still give it a try.
FXed for your June conception! And not just FXed but everything crossed!!!

Cant wait to hear back from Kat. I'm eager to hear how her pregnancy is coming along.

Thanks ladies I hope it is ib but I will wait and see. Bonnie I hear acupuncture is good but most effective to get it on the build up to o.
Skweek I am also looking forward to Kats return. It will be great to hear all about her adventures.

he has just emailed me back and will be able to see me this friday evening!
that will be almost a week prior to ov!

fx'd for you LW-it would be so nice to give Kat some good news from one of us when she returns!

I do miss heavenly though-hope she is well.....

Hi ladies,

Just searched as to when last Heavenly was last on here - and looks like she was last online on 30th March. No sign of her since. Would be really good to hear from here again.

Bonnie - thats great!! enjoy the accupuncture! FXed it does the trick.

I just hope that all is well with her. I remember her OH was waiting to hear if he got the london job.
I hope all is well with her and OH.

Hi ladies,
I have had a wakadoo cycle temps at cover line early after O an early O and some spotting a few days ago. We shall wait and see. Yea I really miss heavenly too. Hope she is well.
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"