Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Just quick update now FF and I are not sure when I ov I have has 3 diff sets of opks this cycle I was waiting to see what my temps did before I added the data. Either way I am glad they are on the rise so I will wait between end of May and 4th June. If I am not I will be out for a cycle as db and I are travelling at the time but not together so we shall see.

Yup I agree, wait and see what your temps do. FXed they continue to rise.

Only a few more days till we hear from Kat again

Hey Bonnie - how you doing, hun?

Crazy thought LW-with the late OPK's
Have you tried a HPT? OPK's can show pos when pg. :shrug:

I'm good. Gearing up for freak week and looking forward to my first fertilty acupuncture treatment tomorrow after work!

Thanks ladies you are super supportive I think I will wait it out like Skweek suggested.
Bonnier it did cross my mind but I have decided just to be patient and see what happens. If I cave I will let u know lol I want to at least wait till at due

Hi ladies,
Bonnie, cant believe its almost freak week again for you. Feels like just the other day you were enjoy FW!!
I really ought to look into acupuncture suring pregnancy. I would love to get a session or 2. I hear it is soooo relaxing! I hope you enjoy it and FXed it does the trick for you!

LW - you really are a better person then I am. I would be counting down the days till 10DPO just so I could test!!!

AFM - just 1 week and 1 day till school holidays! But only have a week off - if you can call it that! with the 2 bank holidays its really only 3 days off! Cheated I tell you!
Most of the bank holidays are in school holidays so dont get the full effect of them!! Boohoo!! :haha:
Then its a 7 weeks term before we are off for 5 weeks, Then I'm back at work for 5 weeks then off on Mat leave for 39 weeks! Then work for 1 1/2 weeks then off for another 5 weeks! Think I have it worked to a fine art! :haha:

39 week maternity leave!!

The standard in here is 8 weeks for vaginal and 12 for c-section!

Although what is so awesome for me this time around is that I get to be a sahm! No going back to work for me for a while! I will also work on finishing up school faster! So come on beanie!!! Mama wants to come home!

Is that Mat leave full pay?
Our mat leave has a sliding scale of pay. For the first 4 weeks its full pay, 2 week 90% pay, 3 months statutory maternity pay and 1/2 my salary pay and a further 3 months of just Stat Mat pay. We are allowed to take up to a full year off, but after the 39 weeks there is no pay. So I will be going back to work then. I will be going back to work for about a week and a half. If I didnt then I wouldnt get paid for my summer holidays!
Cheeky I know but lots of teachers do that!

:wohoo: YAY YAY :wohoo: Its FRIDAY!!!! The sun is out and its going to be a gorgeous day!!

Have a lovely Friday ladies!

The sun is beautiful and hot this morning* My friend in Miami got 12 weeks off when she has her daughter. She had a caesarean. I thought what is that about I thought it was the same as the U.K* My DB from Mia another reason I am happy to stay in London for now is that we get more holiday* However the sunshine is calling so who knows.
Bonnie enjoy freak week and catch that eggy

You can collect disability after using your sick leave. I think it is a three week wait. Then it's around 60% of your pay. If your company is large enough and you have been there over a year you can take an additional 3 months without paid but your position is protected. That's it.

We have a wedding to go to tomorrow. It is supposed to be nice weather so I am looking forward to it. DB not so much lol

And it's a 3day weekend for the memorial day holiday here! Yeah!

Morning ladies,
What a lovely day it is here in sunny UK!!! and for once I can say that without being sarcastic! :haha:

Bonnie - Lucky you to have a 3 day weekend! Hope the weather holds out nicely for the wedding
Freak week - rain down your blessing and dust!!

LW - Hope you are making the most of this glorious weather!

I'm hoping to get out for a walk in a country park. I also have a ton of work to wade through before the end of the weekend! then a week till we have a week off!

Hey ladies, yes the weather has been glorious since wednesday and today I have been in the park and relaxing just got home. It is so nice when the weather is good. Only issue is that from last night I either have hayfever or a cold. Not really getting Itchy eyes usually get in July August time so I think it's the nasty cold that has been doing the rounds at work. At least I was not on my mini trip. So not sure how accurate my temps will be going fwd but I usually get over colds in 2 or 3 days so won't effect me too much. Hope you both have a great weekend.

Hi ladies xx hope you all well. Not been on much this month as wanted to take a break from symptom spotting amd thinking about ttc

And guess what it worked :):) BfP today 3 weeks 4 days :)

So happy

Hi ladies xx hope you all well. Not been on much this month as wanted to take a break from symptom spotting amd thinking about ttc

And guess what it worked :):) BfP today 3 weeks 4 days :)

So happy

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
:happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
CONGRATS bbear!!!
:happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
LW and Bonnie you are next girls!!
Bbear - time to get the knocked up siggie!!

Hope this link works

IMG]https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/NaughtyNunKnockedUpV3.png[/IMG

Just need to add the square brackets to the beginning and end

OMG bbear!!!!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

How flipping AWESOME!!!!!!!!

ok LW-----its time for us to bring up the rear!!!

At least we have some good news for Kat when she returns!!!!!!!!

Yup we sure have good news for Kat. Speaking of her, she should be back any day now!! Have missed her!

Bonnie - Not long till you OV!! Enjoy freak week!

LW - Hope you are making the most of this glorious weather.

AFM - Been stuck at home so far today - working and watching F1 with DF. Do enjoy the F1.
Hoping to get out for a walk as soon as this if finished! Just dont know what I'm going to wear as I only have work and winter clothes that fit me at the mo!! Well either that or maxi dresses - dont think they will fit in at a country park! This could be interesting

I am so happy xxx took another test just to make sure today lol

Hope all you girls are well skweek can't believe you are 16 weeks already!

Can't wait to have a scan and see that it's all for real

haha-yes freak week is upon us! Due to ov on thursday so it began last night :haha:

we went to a wedding yesterday and were going to go canoing this morning but decided not to. we are going to be generally lazy today i think...well except for the loads of reading i have for class to do---must get my ass of bnb and facebook! :rofl:

enjoy your walk-would like its time for some shopping! check the thrift stores for some second hand items that you can just plod around in for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->