Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

I know - I still have to pinch myself sometimes. Most days I dont feel preggers though - which in some way is great! Just waiting for my bump to start showing!! but think that will be sometime as I am a bit over weight.

Are you getting an early scan or waiting for the 12 week scan?

Not sure, phoning gp tomorrow to see when I need to see midwife

q
Will post my line pic when I get on computer as on iPad at the moment.

Looked into private early scan and it's £99 eeeek so unless I can get them to do a dating one I will have to wait til 12 weeks which is ages away :(

£99 - that is expensive. Look into the places that do 3d/4d scans. Sometimes they have specials and/or packages where they do an early scan and a 3d/4d scan later on.

I'm now waiting for my 20 week scan - seems like ages still - still dont have a date!
16 week MW appointment this week
Oh I dont think I said that I managed to get my hands on a doppler this week and finally got to hear my babies heartbeat!! Was really relieved to hear it. I used it again yesterday so DF could hear it too.

Hi ladies xx hope you all well. Not been on much this month as wanted to take a break from symptom spotting amd thinking about ttc

And guess what it worked :):) BfP today 3 weeks 4 days :)

So happy

OMG BBear thats is great news congratulations :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Such good news and so very happy for you, any Symtoms to share??
Yes Bonnie we have to get moving and join the fun and hapyness lol!!

Today My mum and I went to the Farmers Market in Brixton it was nice just to hang out with her and enjot the sunshine. Grab my Fav bits. i also had a great Tai Chi class in the morning.
Feeling relaxed.
Cold is much better today.
Looking forward to Kats return too. You ladies are Awesome!!! :hugs:

Well had a lovely afternoon with DF!!! Landed up watching F1 with him. Then went for a country park walk! that was funny at times! I was wearing a shortish summer dress. When people werent anywhere to be seen or heard and he was behind me, he would invaribly attempt to lift the back of my dress! :haha:
We then landed up at a pub for dinner.
He then treated me to ice cream as the van arrived as we arrived home. Mint cone was lovely!!
Loved up is all I can say!! :blush:

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/bbear690/Photoon29-05-2012at1113.jpg

Bbear - there is no mistaking if that is a positive test! Yay!!

Congratulation BBear what a great line.
So any symtoms for you? This is so exciting and we have a BFP for Kat's return.

Yes bbear! It's a wonderful line!

Still time for another before Kat returns and LW your chart is looking Great! When do you test?

Yes bbear! It's a wonderful line!

Still time for another before Kat returns and LW your chart is looking Great! When do you test?

Well I thinking if I get to 18 high temps it will be Saturday. That way if I owed late I will be 11/12 DPO.
I really have know clue when I o'd at this point, been a crazy cycle :wacko: :shrug:

I have been sick once but mostly I just feel really tired :/ been falling asleep but about 8

And also feel like I have a cold and spots on my face :/

I have been sick once but mostly I just feel really tired :/ been falling asleep but about 8

And also feel like I have a cold and spots on my face :/

I was also only sick once! Thankfully

as for the tiredness - I thought I was just seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and not feeling the need to sleep from 8pm, when it all returned 3 days ago! I'm just constantly tired - still! I fell asleep infront of the tellie before 8pm last night - I'm now beyond caring what people think if I am yawning all day long!

oh and lets not go to the spots all over my chest, back AND face! Teenage skin has returned!

Any other symptoms?
oh the bloating - ja need I say any more?

There is nothing that says I'm pregnany more than constipation!!

But I must admit - I love being pregnant! although many would never say I do!

Yay - Will have to wait till tomorrow to hear from Kat! yay
FXed all is well with her little bubba!

Hey Bonnie - Your chart is looking good! FXed you OV in the next few days! I say grab OH quick and get BDing! :haha: Have fun for me - I seem to have no energy these days for such fun!!

LW - OMG - when are you planning on testing! your chart looks fab!! FXed you get your BFP soon!

Looking forward to my MW appointment tomorrow.
I did land up at the doctors this afternoon. Turns out I have an infected hair folicle or sweat gland in my armpit! It is really sore, red and swollen. So on antibiotics for the next week - this could be interesting as I need to take the tablets on an empty stomach - thats easier said than done right now seeing that I have days when I am constantly hungry and therefore constantly eating!

Hope you are all well.

Yes going to check OPK again in a bit. Expecting a positive today or tomorrow-should ov tomorrow or Friday the latest. Bd and tonight and the next few nights! DB has been very cooperative so far! :haha: and te kids have not been an issue either. (Friday will be a bit of a challenge-grabbing a quick one as soon as I get home and before they arrive!:rofl:)

I am going to try my hardest not to ss and over analyze. It's gets me no where except crazy!

LW's chart looks Great....but I can say its not all in the chart after last month for
me but fx'd still crossed!

Sorry about the infection. That's sure a nussience! But luckily an easy fix.

Glad you got your BD all worked out Bonnie. You can only try not to obsess. I have been ok till now as I really don't know when I O so I am justs going to give my self the longest possible time from temps rising again. Up unti this week I have been very relaxed. Which has been nice for DB and I.

BBear glad you only had 1 spell of sickness and just feeling tiried is very normal I have heard. Interesting that in 2 week wait we have every symtom and when ladys get BFP only a few. I know people who have none they have great pregnancy's.

Skweek hope you get all better soon. Sounds like nasty one. I know what you mean about food I love to eat now. Who knows what I would be like when PG.

Bonnie your right about not getting my hopes up. I could still be only 8dpo or someting my temps stay up to at least 11/12 but I can still hope a little. Just not too much. Well I thought I would start with my cheap test saturday if nothing monday if no AF. I feel out of control this cycle cause I just don't know my exact ov :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Looking forward to catching up with Kat too!!

Idk-I'm starting to get worried. It is am of cd 13 and OPK is just getting fainter.

Don't worry looks like it may be soon. Try again when you get home lh surge tends to be from 11 am till 7 or 8 in evening so worth re testing. Best of luck and keep BD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->