Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Hi Ladies,
Thanks for missing me!

Congrats BBear!!!! How wonderful!!!! Waiting 12 weeks for a scan would be so challenging. I will have my 4th scan tomorrow morning.

Bonnie and LW,
I have high hopes for you both.

Bonnie,
Didn't the psychic say June? Or was it July? Either is around the corner.

Skweek,
So happy things are going great and your maternity leave situation is way better than in the states.

I am happy to report that this pregnancy seems to be sticking. I had mild MS, no vomitting, until after week 10. My boobs have gone up a size and I have a small bump. I pray that all goes well during my scan.

My trip was 80% wonderful and 20% horrible. I don't think I have ever been so angry with DH as I have in the last 2-3 weeks, post cruise. He was truly imcompetant during the winging it portion of the trip and failed to follow through on numerous things. I am disappointed in him and screamed at him several times during our trip and again last night. Being 3 months pregnant, I feel scared when he behaves in ways that feel so sloppy and irresponsible.

I need to decompress after my long trip away. We wound up traveling to 10 countries in May. The good news is that all the travel did keep my mind off worrying so much about the baby. The PIO shots seem to be doing the trick.

I am so happy to come back to happy news and can't wait to get more happy news from LW and Bonnie!!!

Bonnie that is crazy lol but I can't really comment as my opk's have been pure madness this cycle. The only thing I can think of is concentration of urine not drinking too much a few hours before test. I am sure you are on that.

Yea Kat glad your back with us. Sorry to hear about the drama with DH :hugs: with the hormones and all must have been tough.

I am so glad you got to focus on travel and all is well with your little one.

Yes Just Bonnie and I to go now we are being hopeful but not too hopeful lol!

I know it will happen soon for us too x

Oh Kat!
So happy to have you back and so happy that you have a bump!
I hope you can sort things out in regards to your travel problems. I can't imagine being away for that long of a time! Travel is stressful. And yes I hate to say add hormones and it's a rough mix!

AFM-yes Gail said a June BFP so this is that cycle. I do drink a lot so dilution could be an issue. I am going to try and not have much this evening and try again tonight. Barely a line now at 3 :shrug: but I have ewcm so I hope at least something is brewing.

I am so happy we had at least one BFP for Kats return. It's up to LW and I...and of course heavenly if she returns :-(

Bonnie,
I would go by the EWCM. I don't get this much at all, but my Dr. HATES OPKs and swares by EWCM. FXed for you girl. Just make sure you BD at least every other day for the entire week and you should be covered.

This is a lucky thread, so I have full faith your BFP is coming!

:wohoo: Kat's back! :wohoo:
So glad you are back Kat! :hugs: sometimes men can be sooo insensitive at times! But glad you are home safely and now baring a bump!
I too have popped out in the last week! And am now struggling to find clothes that fit over, or under, my bump.

Bonnie - FXed you get that seemingly elusive +OPK soon.

Bbear - have you got any dates through for MW or scans yet?

LW - are you going to test this weekend or are you waiting a bit longer before testing?

I am still struggling with the pain under my arm. Seems like the antibiotics are taking longer to have effect than I anticipated. There are now 2 bumps under my arm. Contemplating paracetemols - which I am really not keen on as I'm already on antib's! Dont want to put too many chemicals in my body!

Saw the MW today! All is really well with baby. Heartbeat is about 135. MW says the slower HB's are usually girls so she thinks I'm having a girl! Will just have to wait and see what is revealed at our next scan. Should be getting the scan date through in the next few days.
Yay - school holidays start tomorrow!! But unfortunately only a week off this time round

Got my first mw appointment for the 18th June, feels like forever away lol
Hoping to get a scan at 8 weeks but think I might have to wait til 12 here :(

Got a week off work now as its half term so really looking forward to not having to wake up at silly oclock to get the kids ready for school :):)

Finally slept last night from about 10:30 til 7 yay :)

Kat glad you are back xxx

Skweek best you get some maternity clothes lol, next have s little offers bit on there site, I just ordered a winter coat for £25 and some jeans :)

I didnt get and Ewcm last cycle and I was checking nearly every day :/

Hi Ladies,
Thank you for all the warm welcome backs.

I am happy to report that I just had my scan and all looks great!!! I heard the HB at 161 BPM and we saw our little, sticky bean moving all around. The Dr. says everything looks perfect.

I have decided to skip all testing since I won't terminate no matter what at this point, just a personal choice.

On a side note, I managed to lose 2 lbs with 1 more week of 1st trimester to go. I was shocked to see this since I was eating lots of goodies on vacation and cut out almost all of my exercise routine. I am so happy the baby is doing good.

Skweek,
Sorry you are suffering with infections. That sucks.

Oh Kat that's such wonderful news!
Do you have a scan pic to share!
Are you still doing progesterone?

Oh Kat that's such wonderful news!
Do you have a scan pic to share!
Are you still doing progesterone?

Hey Hon,
When DH comes home I will have him scan in a photo. The baby was moving so much that the photos are not great. I will be doing the progesterone the entire pregnancy. Ouch!

How are your OPKs and EWCM doing?

Ouch to shots but if it's working it's temporary and worth it!

I just took my afternoon OPK and yeah it is almost positive. Almost close enough to call it. I just don't know if I'm ov late this time or if I'm a day off.

Well we bd on sat/mon/wed/thurs. taking tonight off and will sat & sun so I am happy. It is the best we have had timing wise do far so I'm keeping fx'd! DB has been great up until today saying genus tired and I am too!
I just pray Gail was right and this is our month!

I am doing the June testing thread and we already have two BFP!

And now bbear!

FXed for you Hon!!!

Sounds like you two have been very busy. Are you doing the hips up thing afterwards? It couldn't hurt. I pray, pray, pray that this is the month! We will find out shortly.

Definitely catch the next few days and then an extra time on Tuesday just in case. I conceived after what I thought was my fertile window. I O'd very late the month we conceived and was not OPKing. I only know from the baby's development. Luckily we just happened to have sex around that period of time, not when I though I was Oing.

I can't wait for you BFP!!!

I have been using softcups and legs up on the wall!

I can't wait either! :baby:

LW-how are you holding up?

That is amazing!

I got a cb digi OPK and got a smiley! Weird though the line was lighter.... Oh well!

Yea Bonnie you have had a great week BD and more in store for tonight.

Kat awww love the scan pic it is so exciting. I love the scan pics ladies thank you for sharing.

AFM- well if my Ov was early I am 18dpo if I Ov late I am 11 dpo so I really battled with myself to test today and chickened out till monday I only have cheap test so will go by Frer if needed. Officially freaking out.

I don't know how you can stand it!
Temps are good though!

Well must have ov during the night. Opk again before inwent to bed and it was a strong positive. Temp shot up. Will bd hopefully early day today for one last hoorahh. TWW here you are! :dohh:

I know I know I just thought if my ov was late monday will be the date. I figured couple more days won't make any difference. Holiday weekend for us in the U.k Queens Diamond Juberlee so I am off of work till Wednesday. Yea lol!!

On another thread there was someone who did not get BFP till 6 weeks pg. She booked an appoinmten with the Dr the day before her appointment she had a spare test around so have it a try and got a strong positive. I am waiting a few more days if I can lol :blush::wacko:

Thats right Bonnie get it in and TWW will start yea. This is a lucky thread so lots of positive energy for us both. :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->