Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Please remove all signatures 'naughty nuns' by Monday UK time please.

We have received a complaint to which we have taken very serious.
Antisocial, discriminatory or offensive messages and quotes (intended or otherwise) aimed at the community at large, certain demographics (including parenting styles) or specific members, are not permitted.

I understand this was more than likely unintentionally offensive but it is.

I assume this is the group thread where all those with the offending signature use.

Please remove all signatures 'naughty nuns' by Monday UK time please.

We have received a complaint to which we have taken very serious.
Antisocial, discriminatory or offensive messages and quotes (intended or otherwise) aimed at the community at large, certain demographics (including parenting styles) or specific members, are not permitted.

I understand this was more than likely unintentionally offensive but it is.

I assume this is the group thread where all those with the offending signature use.

So sorry Wobbles - Yes the name was never met to be offensive! I have removed that part of my signature.
Sorry to anyone we offended!

Hi ladies,
Boohoo to having to remove our naughty nun! Will think about something else that might be a bit safer to use then.

LW - your temps sure are looking good!! FXed for your BFP this month! You are such a strong person. I would have stocked up on cheapies and be testing every morning till I got the BFP or till the witch arrived. hehe

Bonnie - I am sure the softcups helped to get my BFP! evey little bit helps!
FXed you too get your BFP this month.

Kat - that scan is just sooo cute! Looks like a lovely brain developing there too! Great to see you are progressing so well!
:hugs: to becoming a pincushion for this pregnancy - but it will be worth it in the long run!!

AFM - landed up sleeping most of yesterday evening away on the couch as I was not feeling well at all!! I think I had a mango that didnt agree with my tummy! so was in bed and alseep by 10pm last night feeling rather sorry for myself! Feeling much better today though. Also called NHS Direct as I now have 2 lumps under my right arm. The nurse said to give the antib's another 24 - 48 hours to work. If no improvements bu Monday afternoon I should try seeing my doc's on Wednesday morning. So will wait a few more days and see how things are.

Hope you are all well and enjoying the long weekend!

I had a feeling there would be a complaint about the naughty nun signature especially with other threads and other people being Christian or generally seeing it as offensive. Admin understands it was not meant to cause offence but all the same we have to understand others beliefs and how they would look or feel about it.

Anyways Skweek I hope you get better soon. We are much more prone to nasty things popping up when we are pregnant. Get well soon.
Yep it is getting harder to resist a test a big test of my will power. I just don't want to test too soon lol. As soon as I start my cheap test I will every day till there is news.

Yes me too. When I really started jumping around in forums is when I decided to remove it-

Hi ladies,

I've been thinking of making a new blinkie for us.
Here is a link to my photobucket account with some lovebug pics we could use.

https://s522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/BnB blinkies/

Let me know if you would like me to do this and which bug you like best.

Requires a guest password

Oops - that might be cause I have all my albums as private. Will change that one and see if it works

https://s522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/BnB blinkies/

Does that work now?

Teehee - I also really like the last one! he is just seriously cute!!!
Was thinking of using the words - 'Barry's Love Bugs'
What do you think?

LW,
FXed for you Hon. Signs are looking good. I don't know how to read a chart, but I am shocked at your will power. Yes, a FRER sounds like a good idea.

Bonnie,
Yay for the 2WW. I hope you got in one last BD. Let's hope the psychic was right.

I am so excited for you both. I pray it is both of your months.

Skweek,
I like all of the new signatures. I have to admit I was shocked that people complained about the old signature. I guess I am not religious and can't imagine getting riled up about something so silly.

Praying hard for lw and Bonnie to get their BfPs this month :):)

I like the last bug too :)

Not yet. He's being a butthead. Two clear opportunities he has blown off for a quicky. I knew this would happen :growlmad::grr: still loads watery/ewcm

I will ask DF to help with the new signature for us. Will use the last piccie in that line up then.

Will see if we can do that sometime over the next day or so. Will share link as soon as we get it done

Was thinking about the words, either -

'Barry's Love Bugs' or 'Team Love Bugs'

Which one? Or any other offers?

DF is busy with the new siggie. I made a suggestion and got told to leave him alone till its done! oooh! So will leave him to get it done before I look again! teehee
Love this man at work! He is sooo cute and such a perfectionist! Love it!
Yup this man is hard at work and cant multi-task!(listen to suggestions and work!) haha

Here we go ladies
Do we approve of the mans work?
{IMG]https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/TeamLovebugs.jpg[/IMG}

Just need to replace the curly bracket for square brackets

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79