Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Thanks Skweek!!! And your DF!!!

Bonnie,
DB better get his act together.

Thanks again to both mr & mrs Squeek!

Guess I'm settling for the two days before ov. Gonna have to do! Babies have been made on less before!

How about tomorrow? Don't you usually O 24-28hrs after a positive OPK? That would mean tomorrow would still be a good day to BD.

Hey Ladies,

Loving the new Sig Skweek lol I would have chosen this pic ad team love bugs had I been online hee hee.

Kat - I would like to think it was will power alone. However just me trying to wait till the last possible minute my temps should be up and tommorow is that day. In a normal cycle I would of waited till friday but I dont think I can bare it any longer.

Bonnie - There is always today it really can't hurt to try.

ok ladies lets hope Bonnie and I will be joining you in June. I am staying surprisingly balanced as I know it still could go either way. Off to buy my Frer today.

Ooooh how exciting lw :):)

I used the superdrug tests they are 4.99 and got a line at 3 weeks 3 days :)

Morning ladies!
I'm loving the lovebugs all over this thread!! Even if I have to say it - my man is good at these sort of things! Just got to love my man!!

Bonnie - I say jump that man of your one more time!!

LW - anxiously awaiting your test results!!

Bbear - I think I also got a +'ve on a FRER as early as that. Just got to love the FRER's!!

I'm sorry ladies - but here comes a long story I just have to share with you. Will try to keep it as shirt as possible.
My mom invited her best friend(Linda) and her hubby (Cedric) to my wedding next year. (They live in Cape Town, South Africa) Cedric just had a full knee replacement about 2 weeks ago and had an allergic reaction to some of the meds he was given. As a result he was found unconscious the following morning and rushed to ICU where he was kept for 3 days. To cut a long story short he is now much better and home!
As a result of his stay in ICU is has been told he may not fly for the next year - which means he wont be able to make it out for my wedding.
My mom was not happy about this.
(CUE suspence music)
Linda and Cedric's eldest daughter (Mandy) emailed me last night to say that Cedric is determined that Linda will still be coming out for the wedding - but my mother is not to know (I'm soooo excited) So it will be up to me and Mandy to get her and her mother here without my mother knowing!
I'm sure I can keep that sort of secret for 10 months! My mother is going to be beside herself when Linda is standing on her doorstep next April!
I cant wait for this now!!!

i plan on a jump tonight when the kids are gone.
i thought i ovd on friday as temp rose sat but temp was back down this am....idk what is going on but it cant hurt

oh LW fx'd and everything else possible (excpet legs:haha) is crossed for you! i cant believe how strong you are!

sqweek-i hope your friend can make it safely! thats a big secret to keep for so long!

kat-are you getting settled back at home?

Hey ladies

Skweek it will be well worth the surprise so shhhhh keep that secret lol!
Bonnie just keep bd who knows what these bodies are up to

Went to superdrug and they are having a buy one get one free of their own brand pregnancy test and Frer but not the clear blues which I thought was interesting. Cb well advertised and maybe people don't really know about blue dye test like tcc'ers. Anyway there was not much only 3 single pack and 1 double pack of frer so I grabbed both singles and only had to pay for 1. If you know anyone u.k need to stock up tell them to get to Superdrug asap

LW,
Fingers and toes crossed for you. Eagerly waiting a status update. I pray this is your month!

Bonnie,
I don't know anything about temps, but one more BD is definitely on the agenda.

Skweek,
That is so exciting!!! Surprises can be so much fun. Thank goodness your mom's friend's hubby is okay. May I ask, why have you both been planning the wedding for so long? Is it going to be a huge affair? I am abnormal as DH planned our entire wedding in 2 months.

BBear,
Any new updates?

AFM,
We are moving out of our home on Wednesday since it is closing on Friday. We recieved and accepted an offer the 1st day we went on Holiday. It is kind of stressful having to pack up our lovely home and downsize to an apt, but it is one step closer of my ultimate dream of moving back to SoCal. I LOVE my Dr here and that is one of the main reasons we are staying here till the baby is born. DH is going to apply to his dream job in SoCal and if he gets that we will be moving ASAP and I will just have to find a new Dr. I miss Cali so much and can't wait to move back to the beach. Austin is nice, but not for me.

On a side note: Has anyone ever heard from or found out what happened to Heavenly?

Hi ladies,
BFN today so I am not feeling hopeful even with temps up. This is why I hate testing and glad I did not earlier. I must of ov late so due today. I will just wait it out. Thanks for your support.

Morning Team Lovebugs!!
Hope you are all welll.
I think I will start with the bump pics today. But still need to take one. DF did comment the other night that I finally look pregnant! YAY!!

BTW-i have someone already ask about "team love bugs":thumbup:
Sorry for being all nosey - what were they asking about? Did they like the blinkie? hehe

Hi ladies,
BFN today so I am not feeling hopeful even with temps up. This is why I hate testing and glad I did not earlier. I must of ov late so due today. I will just wait it out. Thanks for your support.

I dont think you have anything to worry about. I think your temps are looking great! My advice is to wait a few more days then test again. If no AF by next week see your doc.

Kat - Boohoo to having to pack and move to another appartment! FXed DH gets that dream job!!
I did go searching for Heavenly a few weeks back and she hasnt been on here since March. No signs of her since then unless she has been lurking. Would be really nice to have her pop in again - even if it is just to let us know she is still alive and well.
Our wedding - I have so many friends and family who want to come out for the wedding and had to time it so my teacher friends could join us too from SA. The only time of year that our school holidays co-incide is Easter and Christmas and I really dont want a winter wedding so Easter it was. Next Easter was the only time most venues were available at the earliest for us to book. I would have liked to have had it sooner but I really want my friends and family to join us. This way we also have time to save up and pay for the wedding ourselves.

Bbear - how did your OB appointment go? When do you get your blood results back?

I have loads of people on the feb 2013 thread saying they love the love but sig lol :)

They can't have it thought mwhahahahaahahaha

I haven't got an appointment til the 18th :( doctor just took my word for it over the phone that I was pg asnt booked me straight in with midwife

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->