Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

I would say they are welcome to join us, then they too can get the siggie!! teehee

2 weeks till your first MW appointment - brings a whole new meaning to the TWW! hehe
Those 2 weeks will fly by hun!
My docs were also happy to take my word but I insisted on seeing my doc saying I needed to see her about something else too. Heehee Sneaky I know - where theres a will theres a way!!

Hoping it will go quick, off work for a week now as its half term do got lots of things planned to do with the kids :):) we are off to the seafront today for jubilee celebrations so that should be fun although nearly just made myself sick making potatoe and egg salad hahaha

Hugs LW-

S-I think they just thought it was cute.
Sounds like a massive wedding!

Bbear-haha to another TWW!

Kat-moving sucks!

AFM-3dpo

YAY YAY for school holidays - time for me to catch up on planningn and marking and assessments and start the end of year school reports - How I hate this time of year!

but at least this last term is shorter than usual. Only 6 weeks this year! :wohoo: then off for another 6 weeks, then work for 5 weeks then off for 39 weeks! I think I have this all sorted!! Oh then back to work for 8 working days then off for another 6 weeks!! Sorted!! :haha:

I was trying to keep the wedding small but every time I talk to my mother she has invited someone else to the wedding!!
I was really hoping to have about 40 to the wedding breakfast then 100+ to the evening reception. But looks more like 60 to the breakfast with 120+ to the evening reception!
HELP!!

Stopping to peek for LW temp. Nothing added yet today.
Hope your hanging in ok!! :hugs:

Hi Bonnie,
Yup nothing from LW yet, but your temps are looking good too!

Well im not sure how accurate it is today. Woke and had to pee. Sat up and saw the clock-20 min early so I immediately flopped back down and took it. Also it was cool last night and I had my comforter instead of light blanket I have been using. :shrug: oh well

Last month really showed me not to rely on a "good" chart.

Will keep everything crossed that this is your lucky month like Gail predicted!

Hi Ladies,
Things are a bit hectic here with my upcoming move. Just a quick hello.

LW, please keep us updated.

Bonnie,
Did you get to sneak in an extra BD session? If not, the spermy should still be good.

skweek,
wow, it sounds like you are having quite the wedding. how exciting! and your little one should be there already.

BBear,
When is your 1st scan?

Yes we did-but it was beyond the window-but I didn't tell him that :haha:
Got the two days before ov in. It's going to have to make due.

How are you feeling? Hopefully your not overdoing it in the move?

Hi ladies,

Kat - yes looks like the wedding is going to be a bit bigger than we originally wanted but with all the people who will be sharing the day, it will make the day even better!
Hope all the packing and moving goes well. Have you got an official date for the big move yet?

Bonnie - FXed those spermy were tucked up safe and sound just waiting for your eggy!
Now to let nature takes its course and do the rest.

Hi Ladies,
I am moving TOMORROW!!! My In-laws came over to help us pack up. I wound up breaking down to my MIL about how disappointed I was in DH during the last half of our trip. She was very supportive and chalks it up to him being a man (asshole) and me being hormonal. Both are true as I am usually a firey, but now I am weepy and very short fused.

DH is doing most of the packing as I just wanted to hire packers. I don't have that much stuff since I am NOT a packrat like DH is. Plus I just moved to Austin from LA 2.5yrs ago and released most of my things when I moved from LA.

All in all, the move is causing me some anxiety. We are definitely down-sizing, but I know in the long run this is 1 step closer to returning to SoCal.

Skweek,
I think your wedding sounds so lovely and I am jealous you have so many friends! I only had 6 people travel out of state to attend my wedding. You must do a much better job keeing your long-distance friendships alive. How's your baby bump? Mine is getting a bit bigger. My in-laws noticed it. It's still very small, but my tummy is usually super flat and now it is a pooch. DH loves it. Oh, and my boobs went up a whole size at least.... how about yours.

Bonnie,
2 days before should be good and increase your chance of having a girl.... though I know gail said boy.

I hope LW didn't get AF, since we got no update =(.

Oh my gosh Kat! just a few days to pack and move! Hope you are finding enough time to rest up. Hope your OH is pulling his weight more now that his mom has given him a talking to!
Hope the move goes well and things between you and OH improve from here on

LW - any updates on your side?

Bonnie - How are things on your side?

Bbear - how are you feeling these days. Hope MS hasnt reared its ugly head!

AFM - I have a dentist appointment this morning. Not looking forward to it as I have been in a bit of pain recently when eating anything too cold or hot! After that - I have soo much school and house work to get through I dont know if I will be on here much over the next few days.
Keep well

Hi ladies,
Af came yestarday feeling very sad and I think I will be taking a two month break from tcc this month I will be away without DB in my fertile time I prob get back day after o to get 1 bd in he is away in July so maybe time for me just to take some time out. I have just had enough of opk temps it all just getting me down at the moment. Thank u all for your support but I may not be around much. Will def pop in to catch up and see you for your BFP Bonnie take care xx

Big hugs lw xx

When I stopped trying i got my BfP, no temping, no Ov tests xx

LW - I know exactly how you feel!! I too had been through months of OPK's and temping and decided enough was enough!! My fertility nurse also said to pack it all in and just go ala naturale!! 'Have fun and let nature take its course!'- were her words to me!
So thermometer and OPK's were packed away and I totally lost track of days and dates!
She said that very often using all those 'tools' was unconsciously putting more stress on ourselves than what we needed.
I too think that a few months just to get to know your body is good, but then to pack it all away and let nature have fun!

Bbear - how are you feeling? any pregger signs yet?

I saw your chart last night LW. Huge hugs.
I understand how you feel. If I go to next month I think I will chuck it all too.
Just count the days and go by that.
Stupid ff changed my ov date this am so I have no idea what's what. :shrug:
I would have to track dates though because we Unfourtunetly don't bd enough :grr: to just let nature take over. So I will need to give a db a shove around the right time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->