Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

I so feel for you ladies. I know what you are going through and how you feel! This journey can be sooo frustrating!!

I'm so sorry if you dont want to see things like this right now but I'm bursting to share what I'm planning on putting together for DF for father day!

https://www.laboursoflovebabygifts.co.uk/new-daddy-tool-belt-p-295.html

I'm not buying from them but instead I'm putting on together myself. I already have most of the bits and bobs needed and have ordered the belt and booklet. Will need to buy the goggles and mask though but will do that on my shopping rounds on friday. Cant wait to put it all together now!

Thank you ladies you are wonderful friends
Bonnie best of luck ff such a pain but looks like you bd on o date so that's good. Best of luck.

Thanks LW
We will miss you if you go away
But we understand te need for space too

I will miss u all too and I will def pop in. May we all we keep freak week in our hearts lol and I would suggest our pg ladies just have freak week anyway much love LW

I'm always celebrating FW!! Lets just say DF is not complaining in that department! :blush: :haha:

Hi Ladies,
Moved today and it sucked. DH more than pulled his weight. I did almost nothing, but sulk. It's such a huge change. Now we have upstairs neighbors we can hear.

LW,
I'm so sorry this wasn't your month. Taking some time off sounds reasonable.

Bonnie,
If you BD when you O, that would be great. Keep us posted.

Skweek,
I'll look at your link when I'm not on my iPhone. MIL never talked to DH. I just vented to her. DH is trying. I'm more difficult than usual with my emotions.

I'll check in tomorrow on my laptop.

Hi Ladies,
It has been super quiet here. I have made it to 2nd trimester and want to share my tiny bump photos. I hope you all check in soon.

PS-I don't like our new living arrangement. I haven't slept well for 4 nights due to our neighbors. We might have to move again if this continues.

bump-photo.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Hi ladies,
Kat - love your bump! I have not taken any bump pics as yet but there is no more deniging I am pregnant with this baby bump!! I will have to start with my bump pics soon.

Bonnie - your chart is looking good!

Not much to report on this side besides the dreaded TWW here again - just under 2 weeks to my 20 weeks scan!! Yay yay!
Still not feeling baby movement as yet but hoping I start feeling something in the next few days!

Can't wait to see your 20 week scan skweek,

Loving the bump Kat :):)

Seeing mw on monday :) excited lol

Girls on my feb 2013 board wanna call us feb2013 love bugs :/ pinching our name lol

I dont mind if they use our name but they are NOT allowed to steal our blinkie!! hehe I could have it copyrighted! hehe

Hi Ladies,
Bonnie,
Keep us posted on your 2WW.

Skweek,
Please post a bump photo. I'm in the 2.5 WW till my next scan.
I've had a compliment on our signature too.

BBear,
I'm so excited for you. Keep us updated!

Will see if I can get a bump pic in a mo.

I do love our blinkie too, but DF has just said that if they want to steal it -I cant stop them! They just have to right click on the blinkie and get the link from properties. Boohoo

Here comes the first of my bump pics for this pregnancy. Unfortunately I dont have an earlier bump pic.
But here is todays - 19w 3d!

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/BnB%20blinkies/Bump1-1.jpg

I do regret only starting with bump pics now as I dont have anything to compare that too now!
So I would suggest take a bump pic now and keep a bump pic diary! That way you can really see the progress.

Bump pic looks great =).
Well, it's nice that you are starting now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->