Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nKnfjdEPLJ0

You all have to watch this bump video-it is so cool!

Hi Ladies,
This is a selfish post, but I am SOOOOO LIVID. We got a call from a collection agency today. It turns out that DH's student lones have been delinquent for months!!!

I am livid at my father and mother in law. When my husband's brother passed away in the war, they recieved $700K due to insurance and a settlement. Out of this money, DH's brother TOLD them that he wanted to pay off my hubby's student loans if something ever happened to him. They promised to do so! They spent ALL of the money (it's all gone) and NEVER paid off his loans. I got so upset that I started feeling pain in my stomach and had to stop talking to DH and came here to vent instead. He is talking to his father on the phone right now.

His student loans would completely wipe out ALL of the money we made from the sale of our house. The money that was going to buy a new family car, move us to Cali and give us a good cushion while we settle in and be used towards a down payment on a new home. We can absolutely afford to pay off the student loans (and they are on payment system), but that isnt the point. The point is that they basically STOLE his money. Out of $700K, DH got almos zero dollars!!! What kind of parents are these! I even threatened (to DH only) to not allow them to see our child until we are paid back the money they basically stole. Plus, can you believe they were affecting DH's credit with all their delinquent bills. I HATE them right now!!! I feel like they are trash! Who steals their child's money? We work so hard to save and be smart and have already started thinking about our child's college education fund. They just squandered $700K and have nothing to show for it at all, but a failed business.

DH's parents had a mini-fortune in cash and it's all gone and they took his measly little share. If my sister passed, my parents would have given me the entire amt. They certainly would never have promised me a certain amt and then spent it and hid it from me for many months. My poor DH is soooooooo upset. I seriously HATE them. This is most likely going to drive a huge wedge in the family and they are going to wind up losing their only living son. I told DH to insist they sell their failing business. They can't make ends meet and are constantly selling off their car, gold, etc..... They made a bed and breakfast that is not profitable. They can sell the land. I am so pissed that DH worked so hard to pay our steep mortgage for 2.5 yrs and I worked hard on renovating our home from top to bottom and ALL of the profits will be eaten up by this "new" loan amt we just found out we owe. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Kat-I'm sorry. I don't even know what to say.
I wouldn't say anything yourself to them at this time. It sounds like you need some time to process all of this. You don't want to say anything that might cause strain between you and dh down the line. What a mess all around though. You know you can vent to us all you need. You must make you and the baby #1 right now. :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Hon. Your support means a lot. My mom also told me to stop bad mouthing his parents to him.... but it is too late. I ranted for like 5 hours about them yesterday. I don't need to say anything more today. I need to put the baby and me first. Thank you for listening hon. How much longer in the 2WW? Almost there right?

Yes. Almost there. Today is either 11 or 13 dpo. Still bfn. Had acupuncture last night. Tap tap tap tap.......

Hi ladies,

Kat - rant away all you need! We are here to listen and support you. I do agree with you that they were really selfish to have spent all that money! But now is the time to put you and baby 1st!!

Bonnie - your charts are looking really good so far. FXed you get that BFP!!!

AFM - well just spoken to a doc. I am really suffering with hayfever!! Itchy, watering eyes, itchy throat and chronic sneezing like I've never had before!!
BOOHOO - he said all I can do is treat the symptoms. Use a steriod nasal spray and eye drops! NO antihystamines!!! BOOHOO
I was greeted by DH with a - you really look ill tonight! Gee thanks!!
Teaching today with this was not easy at times. I have sneezing fits that last about 10 minutes!! then comes the sinus! and this is just the start!!
This could last 4 - 6 weeks! HELP!!! This is going to drive me crazy!

Sorry your so sick sqweek
My friend is being a surrogate. Preg with twins. Doc told her today she could take Allegra and she is so happy. Guess she has been misserable too.

Skweek,
Feel better. I had horrible hay fever before leaving on Holiday. Luckily, here, season is over and I did not come home to it. Booohhh for you.

Bonnie,
FXed for you Hon.

oh no Bonnie!!
oh well onwards and upwards!! Just think about all the things that you can still enjoy: wine, all soft cheeses, pate's, etc, etc,

:hugs:

Hi ladies, just wanted to quickly pop in have not had a good read of thread but will do when I am back from my holiday. Our 2nd day and it so very beautiful. I went on a day trip today and beach yeaterday. I am feeling much better about everything and we have been in NTNP mode which plan of June July with us both traveling.
Sorry Bonnie about AF on to the next cycle.
Take care guys I will pop back in soon xx

I am so sorry Bonnie =(.
What is your plan now? Remember that you had initiated the fertility tests months ago? Did anything come of that? Chlomid? It worked for my GF on her first round. Please keep us updated on your plans. Big Hug.

Hi ladies,
Hope you are all well!
Just really busy with work at the mo. Got to hand in 22 children's school reports by Friday and just cant find the motivation to get the work done! Was meant to get 2 subjects written tonight and only just finished off what I should have completed last night! Will need to pull my finger out my butt and catch up tomorrow night!

Other than that - I can't wait for next Monday morning. Scan day.
My brother just posted their scan pics and seems like my SIL's dates have been changed to 6 Nov, which would put her a day after my due date! YAY! 3 days after me. Race is on to see who has baby first now hehe

Hi everyone.
Today has actually not been as hard of a day as i expected. i was very up and down emotionally Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with yesterday Sunday being the worst.
So kat-my plans...well i have a script in hand for an HSG for me and an SA for DB. I got those on Friday-all i had to do was call since i had already had the consult. I have not had the chance to discuss with DB yet as we have had the kids since Friday to decide if we should do them now or wait one more cycle. July is when we said we would worry. i am very very anxious about the HSG, but i spoke privately to a coworker who is a tech in radiology (i work in a hospital) and she offered to stay with me if i wanted for support as that is what i was going to ask her. I just need to talk to the director and request her.
in the consult after the testing the plan would be clomid and IUI. I think i would rather just try the clomid and BD at first since my insurance will not cover any infertility procedures and probably not the clomid.
I spoke briefly at dinner with DB about planning for BD this cycle as it falls over a kids weekend again. I wanted to see if he thinks we should swap out a weekend or work around it. I told him we can work around it but i need him to stick to EOD and he agreed. so now i will email and change my acupuncture appoint from Friday to Thursday as i will need the quickie BD time Friday before the kids arrive.
I also have decided no real charting this cycle. the BBT is away. I will OPK with the CB Smiley face until i get my first smiley and not torture myself over the line colors. i will ovulate somewhere between 13 & 16 so i will just cover all the bases.
well-i didnt mean to ramble on so much-thats a bit more plan details than i think you intended on but it all just came out. lol
I will let you all know if i decide on any testing this month.

Thank you for all of your support!

skweek_i can wait for scan pics!
BBear-when are you scanning?
LW-Hope you have a fabulous vaca-where are you again?
Kat-hope you are getting settled in the new place and that the neighbors have calmed down.

Skweek,
That is a lot of reports. That is fun that you are happy that your baby and your SIL's baby will be so close together. Maybe they will be close cousins.

Bonnie,
I wanted to hear all the details. Thank you for sharing. Are you sure you don't want to switch weekends with the kids? I am just wondering because it seems like DB doesn't BD when the kids are around and he tends to get moody right when you are Oing... at least this seems to be a pattern. I respect whatever you think is right and pray, pray, pray for a sticky. I hope Chlomid isnt too much.

AFM,
DH and I are moving to LA within the next 3 weeks!!! We put in our notice to vacate last friday on my 35th bday. it was the best present. He has numerous job interviews and we are just going to bite the bullet and move. Plus with my in-laws pretty much stealing $35K from us, we want to get the hell away from them. Oh, and my car died today. I just bought my family car, silver Prius, earlier than expected. we were going to pay cash, but after his parents paid that stunt we financed at 1.99% and are going to pay off his 6.8% loans.

Had my first booking in appointment yesterday and she has booked me in for a scan next week :):) Thursday at 1:50, can't wait to see our little gummy bear :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->