Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Yeah to scan! Bbear!

Yeah to move Kat! How exciting!
An a new car-we will have to get a minivan when the baby comes because we all just fit in each other cars now when we are all together-there are 5 of us.

I sure about not swapping. I will not take no for an answer this time. He has plenty of notice and I am rescheduling acupuncture. I will on between sat and Tuesday and we will bd wed-fri-sun-mon. I will push if I get pos OPK on an off day. He jokes we will tranquilize the kids.

I also think I have decided to wait until after this cycle to go for testing.

Hi ladies

Bonnie - I suggest going ahead with SA for DB and if all is well on his side then I will admit I dont think you will need much more than the HSG scan. I had my HSG scan in January this year and got BFP in Feb!! My other SIL got BFP just weeks after her HSG scan almost 2 years ago. I personally think that is fertility treatment on its own!! Although it was painful I still love the end result!!

Kat - So glad to hear you are moving out of that appartment! You really didnt sound happy to have that place. Praying you find the perfect place in LA!!! I really miss living so near to decent beaches!!
And as for the new car - a Prius! I'm jealous!!! I love that car!!

Bbear - YAY YAY to 8 week scan!! so excited for you!!! can't wait to see the pics!

Had to go for a blood test today as we have slapped cheek going round school, my son has got it too :/ hoping I am immune as its can be fatal for baby xx find out in 2-3 days

Oh no Bbear!! FXed and praying hard you and baba are fine!

Its also known as the fifth disease - most common in children and is very dangerous if a pregnant lady passes it onto her unborn baby.

Symptoms (from Wiki)
Bright red cheeks are a defining symptom of the infection in children (hence the name "slapped cheek disease"). Occasionally the rash will extend over the bridge of the nose or around the mouth. In addition to red cheeks, children often develop a red, lacy rash on the rest of the body, with the upper arms and legs being the most common locations. The rash typically lasts a couple of days and may itch; some cases have been known to last for several weeks. Patients are usually no longer infectious once the rash has appeared.
The disease is usually mild,[4] but in certain risk groups it can have serious consequences:
In pregnant women, infection in the first trimester has been linked to hydrops fetalis, causing spontaneous miscarriage.

Oh my. I've heard of fifths disease. We all just have such different names for things. I hope everything is ok bbear

As for here we are having record high temps today and tomorrow. Temps in the high 90's with it feeling like over 100 with humidity! And tomorrow is supposed to be worse. I am hiding out in my office with the blinds down and lights off and a light dress. Ac can only do so much when it is this hot. I hope I have parked in a spot where I can reach my auto start on my car from inside (I have done it many times-and I am on the 3rd floor in the middle of the building!) so that the ac can start cooling down the oven it will be!

Oh my gosh - didnt know cars were that smart!! I would love it if I could start my car from inside my class - I usually park right outside my class and only a short walk to my car via the school office). That would be amazing!
But then again how often would I really use that option in this country? temps set to plummet (16'C/60F) again by the weekend! Temps only been about 22-25'C/70-80F here the last 3 days! SO not that hot! I come from Cape Town where the temps can stay above 30'C/86F for months on end! So this so called 'heat' is nothing!!
Would love a proper summer for once again!

Hey ladies
I see a lot has been going on. Hope all is well BBear and no slapped cheek for you and the little one.
Bonnie I am in Gran Caniria and it is beautiful. I agree about charting it is working for me and OPKs make sense less stress and listen to your body.
Sqweek and Kat good luck with scans.

I am doing well and feeling relaxed going with the flow of things.
Much love ladies

Hi Ladies! I really popped in the last couple of days.

photo.jpg

Bonnie,
Soon to be a mad mom in a mini-van.

Skweek,
How is school going with being pregnant?

LW,
It's good to hear that you are enjoying your vacation and going with the flow.

BBear,
FXed that you are well.

AFM,
We are leaving for Los Angeles 2 weeks from Sunday. I am overjoyed about this, but feel overwhelmed with all other things. I don't know if DH is going to try and resolve with his parents before we go in some fashion. We have too much to do.

Love the bump, Kat!!
School is fine at the mo. Got 4 weeks left of this term then I'm off for 6 weeks, work for 5 or 6 weeks then off on Mat leave.
FXed the next 2 weeks fly by and the move is over with and you can start settling and nesting.

LW - hope you are enjoying your Gran Canaria - Can't wait for my Babymoon!

Bbear - How are you doing? Hope you and LO don't get slapped cheek!

Bonnie - how you doing hun?

Skweek,
Are you feeling moody or emotional?

I feel edgy, listless, short-fused, annoyed, weepy, etc.... I am not sure if it is all the change and nothing feeling set, pregnancy hormones, or both.

I do find I am short-fused in class with the kids and the slightest emotional story brings a tear to my eye!
Other than that I'm fine!
I never used to be this emotional so think its defo the pregnancy hormones.

Still waiting on results of my blood test so still don't know :(

Really sad thing happened this morning, had to take my kids new baby bunnies to the vets and they had to be put to sleep :(:( vet thinks it was meningitis but not sure, spoke to the lady I got them off and she said the dad was put to sleep Wednesday too :( so sad

Hi ladies,

Bbear - oh no to the bunnies!! :hugs: thats so sad!

Hope everyone else is well

AFM - just relaxing this evening. Handed in reports this morning :wohoo: all done and dusted for the next - hang I love this - 2 years!!! yay no reports to write next year - will still be on Mat leave! :wohoo: This is getting better by the day!

BBear,
That is beyond sad =(.

Skweek,
YAY!!!!

AFM,
I am stressing less and trusting that all will workout. I have been giving myself too much anxiety. I pray within 3 weeks, we will be settled in our new home in sunny and not too hot LA.

Hey ladies, Just 2 more sleeps till we find out if we are pink or blue!
I know exactly how we will be decorating the nursery if we are pink -
I will have to have it shipped over though! I just fell in love with it when I saw it! So different to what we get here, nothing come close it it for me as all the girl nursery bedding is pale in contrast to this!

https://www.jojodesigns.com/little-ladybug-crib-baby-bedding.html
What do you ladies think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back