Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

that is so cute! love it!
loads of homework-wont be on much but thinking of you all!

Its wind down to holidays from now on - reports were handed in yesterday for me, so can now start planning and sorting baby stuff out

Good luck with all the homework Bonnie

Sooooo cute!!!
I won't be doing any shopping until 3rd trimester. After two MCs it is hard to believe this is happening.

I just started buying things I could easily give to others if it was ill fated - diapers, baby toiletries etc.

Just thinking of original gender reveal ideas - DF seems to think its all OTT!
Been thinking of getting grandparents a pink or blue balloon or editing the scan pic to add a pink or blue hat or bow. I will have to see if I can do that

Wow skweek that nursery set is adorable :):)

I am going to holland in august so going to look at nursery things there as we are taking the car :) can't wait x

Not long til my scan :):) so excited, been feeling so rough last few weeks, today has been a great day, been out with the kids had loads of fun and not felt tired until now xx will probably be in bed soon lol but better then sleeping all day like I have been :):)

Blood test results should be here tomorrow hopefully

Yup I love the nursery set! kind of in keeping with our group! hehe

Is there any way of looking at what nursery sets are available in Holland? We are planning on going over to Paris for a few days and then off to either Holland or Brugge for a few more days in August. Havent booked anything as yet. We will most likely be going with the Eurostar as we live a few minutes from the Ebbsfleet station so should be easy to get back with that sort of stuff.

Just 1 more sleep till our scan! :wohoo: FXed baba plays with us tomorrow and is willing to show us whats between those little legs! :haha:

bbear - I so know how you feel. I was just so greatful I was on school holidays for 2 weeks when I felt at my worst! Was able to get up, sleep and eat when every I needed! Hope this next 5 weeks fly by for you and you are feeling better soon

i do love the ladybugs!
they are supposed to be interactive colors black red and white for babies too

DB loves black and white so a bit of red would be easy to throw in-haven't even begun to talk nursery yet of course. but i will keep this cute set in mind for sure

fxd for you bbear

cant wait for your scan pics S!

As a teacher I am sooo aware that bright colours are so good for babies development and therefore was never really keen on the pastel colours in a nursery. I was always keen on disney babies for a nursery but the girls one is mroe pastel pink than anything else! If a boy I could go for baby sailor mickey. Its really cute and uses bright colours.

Will most likely only get on here tomorrow night as dinner with parentals first to 'reveal' to them. Planning on buying some cupcakes from a local cake shop and seeing if they can do the 'reveal' cakes for me.

Hope everyone has a good start to the week

YAAAAAAAAY!!!! I hope to join you on team pink!!! Congrats Hon.

Thanks ladies. Will have to see if I can upload the reveal cake and scan pics soon to show you all!

We are over the moon!!

Glad you are clear of slapped cheek
make sure you rest loads and keep up the liquids

Ok so here comes all the pics in one foul swoop!
Scan pic first:
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/pinkbow.jpg

And the cake:
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/Genderrevealcake3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79