Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Love the scan Pic and cake :):)

My scan at 1:50 today xx so nervous

Hi Ladies,
I am moving to LA next Friday!!! It looks like DH should have a job offer this Fri. If not, he has lucrative contract work available for 2 months. Both would start on the 9th, so there would be no salary lost with our move. On top of this, his good boss discovered a major accounting error (most likely done by bad boss) and his company owes him approx $10K...a nice going away present. It all seems to be working out. He finally spoke to his parents last night and it seems as if they are getting a loan to pay off the student loans in full. I am shocked and pleased by this. I guess they realize their mistake and don't want to lose their son.

I have my 16 week scan tomorrow and am anxious and excited. Besides this it has been triple digit hot outside. I have been inside preparing for our move. I am so excited.

Good luck BBear on yours.

Scan went really well xx bubs measuring 8w 6 days so edd of 1st feb :):)

Was so nice to see it on the screen and it's little heart beating xxx

Yay to a really good scan, Bbear!! ALways good seeing that little heartbeat!!

Kat - YAY for the moving date and :wohoo: to the extra finances coming in!!
Goodluck for your scan tomorrow!
FXed DF gets the job!

Hi ladies,
It's been quiet on here the last few days.

Hope you are all well.
Kat - hows the packing going? Bet you cant wait for this next week to be over with and settled into your new place.

Bonnie - hows freak week been? FXed you caught that little eggy this cycle.

BBear - how are you feeling?

I'm hoping one of you can help me out with some ideas - looking for ideas for granddad's birthday in a few weeks.
As this is his first granddaughter I was hoping to get him something a bit special from our Little Speckle.

I have already ordered a birthday card from funkypigeon. But would like to get him something special from his first granddaughter

Any ideas?

Hi Everyone,
It looks like I am team blue. I really wanted a girl, but am happy with my healthy boy. I wanted a boy too, just not first.

Skweek,
How about a cheesy #1 Grandpa shirt.

When did you have the scan?

Have just found a grandad survival kit - its really sweet -
Contents:
Lovely little organza bag to keep all of the items together
Tea bag – Sit down, relax and have a drink when the visit is over
Mint – You're job as a Grandad is worth a mint
Candle – To be their guiding light
Tissue – For cleaning up those little messes
Cotton wool balls – For when you can't hear yourself think
Marble – to replace the ones you will lose
Gift tag – This can be personalised with a message of your choice

aww Kat--so happy for you
now your little girl can have a big brother to stick up for her growing up!

we have pink and blue so far!

well freak week is over....i should try again once more tonight for good measure but i dont think i can---hiked a mountain this am and can barely walk now-lol not sure how i could manage :sex: :haha:

db hiked it to so both our legs are shot-----i dont think it could be physically possible--:rofl:

grandpa survival kit sounds cute!

Keep us posted Bonnie.

I had my scan on fri.

Sounds lovely skweek.

HI ladies,
I keep feeling little kicks, really low down! YAY!!!
Felt one this morning, a few after dinner and just had a few more again! Loving this sensation.

Bonnie - how are the legs feeling today?

Kat - felt anything flutters as yet?

Bbear - how you feeling?

HI ladies,
I keep feeling little kicks, really low down! YAY!!!
Felt one this morning, a few after dinner and just had a few more again! Loving this sensation.

Bonnie - how are the legs feeling today?

Kat - felt anything flutters as yet?

Bbear - how you feeling?

So cool!
No flutters for me.

Aw flutters. :cloud9:
I am moving. Stiff and hobling at first. Hopefully better tomorrow.
Need to be better for zip line on Wednesday!

Aww i can't wait to feel baby move :):)

Feeling really good today xx

Kids Got a new bunny, 1 yr old angora called Harvey x they are very happy

Hi ladies,

Kat - You should start feeling something soon unless you have an anteriour placenta like me!

Bonnie - hiking one day and zip line the next - I would love to be that active!! Enjoy every moment of that zip line!

Bbear - awwww to the new bunny

Had a really good day at school. Got the best news yet - I wont be teaching for those 5 or 6 weeks when I go back for Sept/Oct before mat leave. I will be helping the Special Needs team and organising events for when I am not around - as a subject leader there are a few events I will need to organise before I go off on Mat leave as the Head of School will be taking over my subject and wont have the time to sort them out. YAY!!!

I'm moving today ladies. Will be spotty in communication for a few says. Love to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->