Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/bbear690/scan.jpg

my scan pic from last week :)

Thanks xxx I think it looks like its got a mask on lol funny gummy bear :):cloud9:

:haha: looks to me as if it is brushing its teeth :haha: but really cute!!

Morning ladies,

How are you all doing?
Having a relaxing day here as we cant really get out! Pouring with rain! Mini river developing outside on the road!
Planning on watching the tennis and F1 today, just which one to watch between 1pm and 3:30pm! Our hearts are torn!!

ok..so i created a photobucket page for those not on FB to see the zip line pics. there is also a video on the yo-yo line. we were able to relax and not hold on this one so we could just spin and i was able to control the camera to get a video! dss is on the line next to me. this is not the fastest or highest line by any means!

https://s1161.photobucket.com/albums/q516/Bambeefin1990/

Fab! looks like you had a lot of fun! I would love to do something like that but it will have to wait for now.

Have just finished baking! made a double batch of oats cookies! just waiting for them to cool down before we can tuck in!!!

Now to watch the last of the Wimbledon Mens final (under the roof - courtesy of the great British weather!)

Been in a helicopter today :):) was my bday pressie from last year x was amazing, we went over the coast of exmouth Devon xx was lovely and the sun was shining

BBear,
Beautiful scan pic and the helicopter ride sounds great.

Bonnie,
You are so adventurous.

Skweek,
yummy cookies.

AFM,
Arrived in Beverly Hills on Thursday night. We can stay with my friend for a few weeks, so that takes a lot of pressure off. We did not talk about how long we could stay before we moved in. She mentioned she would be out of town 2 weeks from now for a week and if we are still here...etc... So that let me know that we can stay for at least 3 weeks. She is great!

We are officially a zero income household. DH has yet to get that job offer in Hollywood and it isn't something he truly wants. He is interviewing for the company he actually wants on Wednesday. He is a bit overwhelmed as LA is huge and he is a small town boy. He does love the beach and is getting more comfy. People have been super nice, so that is helpful and dispels some of the bad rep that LA people get.

So good to see you are sorted for now Kat! That is what friends are for!!!
FXed your OH gets that job on Wednesday!

Bbear - that helicopter ride sounds lovely. Wish I could get spoilt like that!

well lets just say 9 more school days till the summer holidays!!! (not that I'm counting! hehe)
Hope you are well Bonnie!

Hey Ladies,

You all seem to be doing really well. I have missed you guys. So much has been going on. While I was away the DB was very unwell he ended up being rushed to hospital the Friday before I was due back . When I arrived back in London Sunday Morning he had come down with Pneumonia. He was haveing reallly high temperature and hallucinations before he evenntually went to the Dr's. He has been out for two weeks now and is recovering he has had to take an extra 2 weeks sick off of work as advised by the Dr's and it has made him really slow down. Luckily he was alright it could have ben much more serious.
Even though we are only 7 month of trying he suggested lets go and see a Dr now about whats going on. So we have been to see my Dr she was amazing I had to take bloods between days 2 5 of my cycle which I did. He had to do a speciman which we then had to get to the hospita. Then I go back for a pogesterone test on day 21. DB July trip had to be prosponed now until september. He will be cutting right back with his hours. He said we can just keep on trying might have a better chance as he not rushing around as much. I have slowed down too. So we shall see what the results say and really hoping this is the month.
So i'm back though I shall be a little more chilled as that seems to be working wonders for me and just about to get into freak week. :sex::spermy:

How are you guys??

Good to see you back LW!!! Pity about OH's health during the holiday! but good to hear he is on the mend.
We are doing well and Speckle is kicking the hell of out me tonight!! Dont seem to notice her kicking during school time. As soon as I relax in the evenings is when I notice her moving! Loving the feeling of her kicking and moving about!

skweek-we need a new bump pic!

LW-welcome back-you have been missed! So sorry dh was so sick. what a scare.

Kat-living in beverly hills! let us know what stars you run into!

bbear-what a fab bday present!

afm-i have told db that if this month doesnt take its time for testing. i have been pricing out my hsg and his sa. he is less than trilled at the prospect but i told him he has it easy so suck it up! silly men!
9dpo today--nothing to report. boobs a bit tender and achy but thats nothing new:shrug:

Hey Bonnie, I will ask DF to take a bump pic when he gets home.
I agree with you, He has it soo easy! At least he gets some pleasure from giving the sample! What do we get - PAIN and discomfort!!

Yes I second that one - Kat celeb watch please hun!! We what all the gos!! teehee

Just back from the MW. All is well with Speckle. See her again in 4 weeks.

Skweek,
You are almost at V-Day!!!

I lived here for over a decade, so I don't think if celeb spotting. I will keep you posted if I spot someone.

I was kidding for the most part.
We have several that live in my area but I never see them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"