Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Hi All,
I have been confirmed team blue. there was no mistaking that penis. I have scan pics, but no scanner since I am staying with my friend. the baby looks healthy and i am now considered 18 weeks. my due date is dec 11.

DH got a job offer today!!! It was only $5K less than our goal income. He verbally accepted it, but the company he really wants to work for also wants to make him an offer. Since he has not signed anything, he is meeting with their CEO tomorrow morning and seeing what they can offer him. Since he has signed nothing, I encouraged him to go with what company feels best for him.

Kat congrats on your blue bump :) mummy's boy :):)

My little boy is so loving and sweet xx boys are great xx

That is great news Kat on both the team blue and OH being offered the jobs!!!

AFM - I've landed up coming home after lunch time as I'm in so much pain and so uncomfortable. I have contacted the pain clinic to discuss pain relief and meds but waiting for them to get back to me.
So I'm lying on the couch attempting to do work, But now I have another problem - I can't keep my eyes open!!!
Fortunately I don't have much work I need to do, so might get the work done and then take a nap. Speckle is already complaining about the laptop against the bump! :haha:

OMG - the rain and thunder!!! Really pouring outside!!

Hi All,
1st celebrity siting.... Jackie Chan.

Hi ladies,

Bonnie - the pain I experience is usually when I've been sitting down for too long. Then I cant sit down, have to either get up or lie down. The pain can get really painful almost like a constant stab until I get up.
Today again was much better! But still trying to get hold of my pain nurse to see if there is something I can try to alivate the pain when at its worst.

Kat - Jackie - WOW!!! lucky you!! !

I treated myself to a neck and back massage this afternoon! It was long over due and sooo needed! It was just utter bliss sitting there relaxing! I will have to organise to get another in the holidays again!! Well thats if I dont find a spa for a mom-to-be treatment! Pampering - aaahhhhhh I love it!!

Hi ladies,

Kat congrates on the team blue*

Skweek massage is great I have just been on a 2 day Aromathropy course for midwives and Doula's now I can add back neck and feet massage for pregnancy and labour for my clients and teach DB so he can do it for me at my time.
so all the signs plus opk point to ov being yesterday or today so will get some more bd in tonight to cover all basis. I am due to go and get my progesterone blood test next Saturday so I can see if all is well. Try my best to just enjoy the 2 week wait lol.
How you doing BBear and Bonnie?

LW-that's so great about the massage. Fx'd for you this cycle!

AFM 13dpo and bfn on frer. I'm pretty much convinced I'm out. Have no symptoms at all. Af should be here Sunday

DB an I had a good talk. He is getting less excited over TTC and will not be overly dissapointed if it doesn't happen. Not good. So it's pretty clear that anything invasive like IVF is not in the future. That said he in in agreement to sa and hsg and I am booked for 7/23. He is less than thrilled at the sa idea and is pushing it off as much as possible. Weird but whatever.

So vacation next week! Yeah! No work! Double yeah!

Bonnie so sorry DB not being supportive about going forward. I feel me get really touchy about there sperm being analysed I was shocked when my DB said let's get checked out I would of waited till November Dec time.
It's maybe something he will have to get his head around first. Don't give up on it just some gentle encouragement.
As for this cycle you know what they say it is not over till AF shows up.
Fxd for you too hun x

I agree with LW - I think he may just need a bit of gentle persuasion!

I am having such a sleepy evening. Can't seem to keep my eyes open tonight!
Just holding onto the fact that I have 1 week left of work till I am off for 6 weeks! it looks like I will be teaching a class from hell for 5 weeks before going off on maternity leave. I was so hoping the interviews today would be fruitful! On the contrary - both interviewees were totally incompetant!!
Boohoo! I was soo looking forward to just supporting classes and running intervention programs for 6 weeks! Oh well!

At least I have a lovely holiday booked and have time off to sort out the nursery!

LW,
The added massage element sounds great. FXed for you that you catch you regg.

Bonnie,
That sucks about DB. I think men are afraid it is them. It really seems like you are Oing, so it might really be him. I hope you get some answers by the end of the month.

AFM,
We found a place to rent in a great area .4miles from the beach. It has a new granite kitchen, new stainless steel appliance and 2 stories of windows with tons of light. I am, overall, pleased with it. It's also 1 mile from DH's work.

Kat-yeah on the apartment!
what job did dh pick?

6 weeks sounds like heaven sqweek!
i am happy for the 10 days i have now!

had acupuncture tonight. keeping on moving forward. i just will be glad when i get the hsg over with. i was really scared about it for a long time. now i am calmer-hope i dont get freaked out as it gets closer-lol

Good luck on the hsg.

DH picked the job at the beach with the company of fellow triathletes. The Hollywood company fought for him, but they can't compare to the beach.

:haha: sorry but nothing could compete with a beach for me!! haha! Great that your DH has a job and double bonus that you got a place sooo close to his work!
Your new house sounds great!

Bonnie - the stats for pregnancies after and HSG drastically increase! So I would suggest just enjoy all the BDing you can get in before and use OPK's to pinpoint OV for 3 months after the HSG scan. My SIL got her BFP within weeks of HSG, I got mine 6 weeks after HSG! Your :bfp: is coming really soon!

Sweek you must be so excited about school holidays and Maternity leave* I am feeling I need a time out from my main job too.

Kat wow by the beach would always win for me too. You new home sounds amazing. Everything coming together in a great way for you.

Bonnie stay strong the ladies are right you and I will have our bfp are coming soon.

Well I am 1 or 2 dpo so 2ww is beginning for me. Not much to report just being happy with my life. Pregnancy will truly complete me.

yes-i am looking forward to the increased fertility boost from the hsg-it is one of the only reasons i am so willing to get it done-:haha:

also once testing is done i could do clomid for even more of a boost-but that wouldnt be until august cycle.

if af holds out to tomorrow HSG will be on cd9 and i usually ov on 13/14
my temp dropped below cover this am and FF took away my crosshairs?? i had to put them back manually. im sure its because i did not temp all month and so mush is missing it is really confused-lol i did have some cramping and a bit of spotting earlier. if it was the right time for it i would have said IB but i know better.

LW-you and I will be soon i am sure of it!

Hi Ladies,
Skweek, almost done and on mat leave.

LW, FXed for you hon.

Bonnie, good luck on your hsg. I googled it. Let's hope it gives you a boost and if not, chlomid works wonders for people.

AFM,
DH starts work on Monday. I bought my first 2 maternity dresses. That's pretty much it.

Morning ladies,

Chin up Bonnie! your HSG scan is just around the corner. You will get there!

Kat - the maternity shopping wont stop there! Enjoy every moment of the maternity shopping. Hope you have more options there than we have here. Maternity shopping here can be really frustrating. I've even considered going into the big ladies shops for tops and dresses!!

Well I started reading 50 shades yesterday and I'm already an addict! About to pick it up again to read more. Just have to find out what his secrects are! I'm just nosey like that!! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->