Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

oh 50 Shades!
I finished book one a few weeks ago but with school stopped there!
started book 2 last night for vacation!
oh my oh my!:haha:

I've nearly finished book 1 :):) very naughty my grey lol

Going to get book 2 for when I am off work for 6 weeks :):)

1 more week to go :) woohoooo lol

I have all 3 downloaded onto my kindle! Haven't had a chance to read again today as I've got so caught up in house work. But hopefully after lunch I will get some more reading time in. Still only just about to start chapter 8! I think this is were all the saucy details really start!
I just want to find out all his naughty secrects! I am hoping he falls head over heels in love with Ana and changes his naughty ways!! but what are the chances??

Ladies,
I am the only one that has not read that book.

Bonnie,
So sorry hon. Hoping your HSG does the trick.

Skweek,
We have a lot of maternity clothes stores here, including designer ones. Honestly, they are way too pricey. I bought 2 maxi dresses and will stick with that for now. In SoCal I don't need any pants for the entire summer into the fall. In the winter, I will most likely stick with yoga pants and my maxi dresses with a sweater on top. I might give in and get a pair of maternity pants down the line, but I really don't want to. With all the super stretchy items nowadays, I think I will be okay. Have you stocked up?

Yup, I've had to stock up on maternity clothes. The british weather is sooo unpredictable, I have to be prepared for all kinds of weather from one day to the next. I now have work trousers, a blouse, a few t-shirts and 2 pairs of jeans. I still fit into a few items of pre-mat clothing that are particularly loose fitting.

I can't believe after all the warnings I gave my class kids today and last week I was the one who ended up with the lovely painful 2nd degree burn from the glue gun!!! Most of the kids worked with the glue guns and I happened to need to help one group and decided to do their glueing and burnt my finger!! 2 hours under a cold water tap and it was still exceptionally painful!!! so at 4pm I packed up and went to the pharmacy and got some burn plasters that seem to have done the trick!
Trust me!! :rofl:

photo 1.jpg
Grey

photo 2.jpg
My almost 19 week bump.

photo 3.jpg
This is my hubby's new desk and his new view.

Skweek,
Ouch!

Bonnie so sorry about AF but like all the ladies say HSG is soon.

Skweek hope you heal up soon lol. Be careful lady. It's been so manic where I work in the family Support Team as end of term so all school related meetings had to happen last week or this week. Hope your ready for your long break.

Kat loving the pics you look great and love the scan pic.

Well I def misread my opk last week. I was still having very watery cm so i started OPK again and have kept on :sex:. Got a positive yestarday and a vary dark today so I think I may O today as this is usually what would happen with my OPKs. All being well 2 week wait will start tommorow. I gotta catch those :spermy:this cycle!!

Kat - love the scan pic!! and your bump pic!
And as for your DH's view from his desk - WOW!! I don't know how he will be able to get any work done!! I would be soo distracted with that view!!

Bonnie - how you doing hun?

LW - I'm so looking forward to Friday afternoon!! Hope you aren't too exhausted from all those meetings. I know how busy our SENCO/CPO has been this last 2 weeks with all her meetings.
Good Luck - hope you catch that eggy!!

AFM - Finger is feeling so much better! Blister hasn't popped yet so am keeping it covered while at school.
Met the new year 4 teacher today - my maternity cover. I am so glad he is newly qualified - means that he has very few resources and really glad to be able to use all my stuff - means I have very little to pack away before the end of the week!!
I sure am ready for my school holidays. Although I have so much to do after the Paris holiday!

Well Friday has come and gone and I'm so glad to ofinally be on school holidays! Start wtih a really good night out with the girls from work!! Was such a good laugh - really needed that!
We are off to Paris tomorrow morning and not sure Iwill get on here again in the week. Will be back on Thursday late night, so hopefully catch up with everyone on Friday sometime.

GL Bonnie for your HSG on Monday! Will keep FXed that it is what is needed to get your BFP this month or next.

Have a good week.

Have a wonderful holiday skweek!

Good luck Bonnie.

Enjoy the holiday Skweek yea schools out lol!
Bonnie best of luck to you keep us posted.

HSG was just fine
worked up over nothing!

right was clear
left was a bit sluggish and then cleared too

ov on friday

db doing sa next mon or tues

fx'd!

Glad all went Bonnie fxd for you*
6 or 7 dpo not much to report just waiting it out.

Fx Bonnie xxx

I had my 12 week scan yesterday :):) bubba all good and now due 31st January xx will add pic when on computer xx

Enjoying the sunshine and the Start of my holidays :):) off to holland for 2 weeks on Monday, driving to Dover on Friday as have family wedding on sat xx can't wait

Hi ladies,

Bonnie - so good to hear all went well with HSG! Even better that they cleared your left tube! FXed you get that BFP in the next few weeks! FXed all goes well with OH's SA next week!

LW - keeping FXed for your BFP too! Dont worry - I had no symptoms when I got my BFP!

Kat - how you doing? Bump getting bigger yet?

AFM - Loving Paris although its been a bit warm! Saw Moulin Rouge last night - loved that. Off to see Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triumph in the morning.
Been feeling Speckle move loads in the last 3 days and LOVING that!!!

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/bbear690/561418_10151966983175374_1447404333_n.jpg

my not so little Gummy Bear xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->