Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

BBear congrates on your 12 week scan

Bonnie best of luck catching the egg wow your temp went through the roof today!!

I am 8/9dpo and still waitng was feeling a little tiried today but trying not to symtom spot. However not much to spot. Skweek said she had no symtoms when she got her BFP so i'll take that for the rest of my wait lol!!

I know it's crazy high!
Had 1st pos OPK yesterday at 3pm and negative this am?:saywhat:
Still don't feel like I ov and REALLY hope I don't until tomorrow cd13
Feeling crampy with a few twinges.

I don't really feel that great so I'm hoping that explains the temp jump. I usually do rise on cd12 but this was crazy! Praying it drops tomorrow and pos again on Saturday.

Hang in there LW. We have to catch up to these ladies sooner or later!
Fx'd for us!

Skweek,
Glad you are loving Paris.

BBear,
Soooo cute.

LW,
FXed for you hon.

Bonnie,
Freak away.

photo.jpg
Here is my halfway there bump. I've only gained 3lb, but still have this big bump.

Hello again ladies!
Good ot be home where its cooler! from 42'C/108 at 5pm it was just a bit tooo much for me to handle this far into my pregnancy.
Saw so many places but top of my list would have to be The Eiffel Tower, Sacre Coeur and Notre Dame!

Bonnie - Wowzers!! that is a tempspike if every I saw one!! I am sure the scan changed my cycle. Keep up with the OPK's and BDing.

Kat- love your bump! and Yes I agree you look so happy!
Will see if I can upload a Paris bump pic.

Bbear - oh my gosh - 12 weeks already and yes not so little bean now!

LW - almost time to test. FXed for your BFP!

Haha well it came down this morning to my normal ov day temp so I think I'm good. One more bd quickie when I get home from work before the chillens arrive and I should get a high score on FF for the first time!

Still waiting to talk to my doc for the official report. He had my chart on his desk Wednesday when I called and was out yesterday. So hopefully today. I have heard him paged overhead alrwady so he must be rounding this am or delivering.

Holy cow that is hot hot!

Yup, FF seems to have pointed to OV as today sometime :wohoo: so get BDing tonight again.

I will admit that just me picking up my kindle gets DF in the mood (yup I'm still reading Mr Grey!! hehe)
So if need be let OH read a few pages of Mr Grey to get him in the mood and give him some ideas - if that is what he needs :haha:

Oh that's my futzing around and overriding FF
But yes. More bd today is on the schedule!

Mine won't read them. I have offered to pass it over to him Lol
I'm still on the last one.

Kat You look amazing thanks for sharing.
Skweek hope you had a good trip and nice to have you back.
Bonnie Keep on BD it all helps. Catch that Eggy!

AFM just hanging in there and won't be testing for a while not till the 4th of August if I am able to hold out lol!!

ok here are 2 pics from this last week -
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/Paris/Picture048-1.jpg
Saw this and had to get it for Speckle!!

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/Paris/251927_10151720015340288_556621778_n1.jpg
I think this is the best bump pic in Paris! That is Notre Dame in the background

thanks Bonnie,

DF has just seen Speckle move my belly for the first time - he loved it! :cloud9:

Skweek,
Love the bump!!! It's great that you and DF got to take a babymoon before the baby arrives. I am glad you are out of the heat. Austin was like that the ENTIRE summer (it never dropped under 3 digits) last year. I was going to like that again this summer. Everyday, I check their weather and see they are 101.
Happy almost 3rd Tri!!! I count it at 26 weeks. I love the cutie pie outfits.

Bonnie,
Let us know what the dr says.

AFM,
I am bleeding from my behind. Pregnancy piles... booo. Much better than a MC, which is what I thought it was when it happened last Wed.

So test was monday.
Gave doc Tuesday to Get results.
Wednesday i called and he had my chart in his office but was gone for the day
Yesterday he wasn't in the office (but I was told he did speak to his nurse yesterday?)
I call now since I figured it was after lunch and he was here being paws this am at hospital....he's gone for the day....and so is his nurse!
Maybe Monday?
Thank god I know the basic results myself
I just want to be sure there wasn't anything else that they couldn't tell me and to discuss rx for clomid for next cycle (that I will gladly chuck when I get my BFP!)

Bonnie I'm sure it wont be long before we have a BFP party for you!!

Kat - oh my gosh - that would seriously have freaked me out. Pregnancy piles - no fun!!!

Just waiting for the Olympic ceremony to start - having to resort to watching it on tellie! boohoo

Bonnie,
How frustrating.

Yes, last week I was screaming and crying because I had all this red blood on my tp. DH was going to take me to hospital, but I wanted to clean first. Was confused when I scooped inside and there was no blood. I repeated this 4 times and caught DH before he cancelled work. Realized it was from the other end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->