Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Little update LAdies,
AF due on Tuesday and not testing till Saturday if can hold out. Not very pleasant news but I have had some niggerlings of thrush feelings and today I am sure it is. I have not had it for around 8 years so it does seem a little weird. I have been googling this morning and it can be due to hormonal changes in early pregnancy. I am going to the pharmacist today to ask advice on treatment. I have seen that the internal cream may be ok but not oral tablet. We shall see!

Yes the creams are safe but not the pill version. Also, just gonrightbto the 7 day treatment. The 3 & 5 days never quite work as well.

Fx'd!

TWW for me now.....tap tap tap

Well the pharmacist said if I might be pregnant I should get a proscription from the dr. Which could a week in my Dr's. So I used some probiotics in the area and tonight it eased. So I will call dr tommorow anyway and get a appointment as my results from blood test.
TWW come and join the fun and waiting lol. Best of Luck Bonnie.

Raw garlic works. Yes, it truly does. It can burn going in. Pierce the peeled clove with a knife. This is the only thing that works for me. Those creams are messy and suck.

Thanks ladies I prefer a more natural way. Kat do you just push the galic up a little bit or a lot?

Garlic?!
In the va-jay-jay!?

That's a new one
I don't know if i would be that brave:haha:

That's one way to keep the vamps away:rofl:

So I finally caught up with my doctors office but his nurse-he was off at a clinic
She verified hsg was normal
When I asked about clomid without iui she looked through his notes and he did not write about that so now I'll have to make an appointment to come in a see him. Ugh. More $$. She said he won't discuss it over the phone.

I will wait until closer to af due to schedule. Of course I am on vacation the week of af so that would mean if I wanted it for next cycle I'd have to break away and make a trip out (office is right by where I work-but an hour drive from home) or wait another cycle.
I will go for my day 21 progesterone on Friday though.
damn this process is so frustrating and I have it pretty easy compared to you all with nHS and such!

OH MY GOSH!! Garlic up there?? :haha: hhmm not sure I would be that brave! teehee

LW - one good thing about private health care is that you get to make appointments quickly and directly (without having to wait around for someone else to do it for you! As if we don't know how to pick up a phone and talk to a receptionist! tehee)
So yes on that side it is easier, but then again we dont have to pay for all these appointments. Suppose we cant have our cake and eat it!

Bonnie - keeping FXed crossed for you hun. How are you feeling since the HSG scan?

AFM - I'm totally shattered now! Have spent all day (spring)cleaning our house! Yes it's not that big but I usually do it over 2 days - because I'm lazy like that! But doing all the house work and 2 loads of washing in one day! No wonder my hips hurt and I'm just about falling sleep here now!!
Just waiting for DF to get home to put the clean duvet cover on so I can go to bed!
The least I can ask him to do! teehee

LW,
Medium way up. I like to be able to scoop it back out. Otherwise, it will sometimes make its way out on its own. This happenend during a long walk once, but not usual.

Plain yogurt can work too, but not as affective.

Skweek and bonnie,
Those creams kill so much good stuff before the bad. That's why the short ones don't work and you need a week and it burns and can be worse. I Sware natural is better.

Bonnie,
FXed hon. How frustrating.

Skweek
You are nesting.

AFM,
Spent a glorious weekend at the beach. Living here is being on permanent vacation. Moving tomorrow n

Thanks Kat my Thurush is all gone. I thought part way up would be best. My DB was happens to be making a probiotic cabbage. Pickeled basically it was ready so I added that to my food also yesterday. Wish I new about garlic years ago I would of gone that route instead.

Bonnie that is such a pain. Fxd for you this month
Skweek glad your in your nesting zone.

As for NHS I have to commend them of recent when DB was in hospital for 5 days they looked after him so very well. He originally from the U.S so he was saying how much $ it would of cost him of he was home even with insurance. He was sure would been sent home within in 2 days. I guess we really can't have it all.
When I was cd 5 they were able to book me in the same day for blood test as I saw the Dr. Waiting time to get a Dr appointment can be frustrating but I Am sure if I contact them daily next week an appointment will come up.

Feeling ok at the moment just waiting to see what happens.

I'm still waiting to see how much the hsg will cost me. I am guessing $400-500
But sadly it was cheaper to go elsewhere instead of supporting the very hospital I work at. With my insurance I am responsible for the first $5000 of expenses per calendar year, but am given $2500 spread out over the year to help compensate. We really need a new system of universal care here. It's sad in a daily basis to have patients call to get an estimate for a test or procedure and decide to postpone it due to cost.

LW,
Yay!!! I am so happy it worked for you. I found this remedy after yrs of spending a fortune on those nasty, burn your inside creams. Then I switched to yogurt, but it wasn't strong enough. Garlic works best, though not conventional. Also, works for an ear infection, put mince it first.

Bonnie,
That sucks you have to go to a differetn hospital.

Our health care system needs updating. If I stayed with Blue Cross/Blue Shield it would cost $966/mo. Even with my hubby's benefits, health care through his company is costing us over $600/mo. Then we have the $5750 out of pocket for in-network cost. It's double if we choose a dr. out of network. Overall, I think I would pick the UK system for sure.

Hope you ladies are having a wonderful day!

Hi ladies

LW - good to hear that the garlic worked a trick! Will remember that for next time.

I must say that I cant really fault the NHS. They have been fab with all the investigations we went through. We have not needed to pay for any of the tests and scans we had.

AFM - Not had a good day unfortunately. I think its because I over did the house work yesterday! suffered all day with a terrible headache. I did however get out of the house for a bit as I needed to do grocery shopping! urgh!
Just laying back watching olympic swimming! I am sooo proud of my home boy - Chad Le Clos!! Just won South Africa our 2nd gold!! So proud of him!! Sorry ladies that he had to beat Michael Phelps.

Skweek,
You need to give an olympic spoiler alert warning. =)

We don't get that coverage in the states for a few more hours.

Sorry you feel crappy. You are doing the right thing by relaxing.

AFM,
Moving into our new home today.

Sorry Kat! :hug: Didn't realise you don't get it live. Enjoy moving into your new house!
OOO! Now you can start with the nursery! YAY!!

Hi Ladies,
yesterday I had spotting to a little light flow today back to spotting to little light flow again now spotting. she would usually be in full force by now but I think I am out I will take it as cd 2 onto cycle 8 ahhh well. Not gonna get myself too upset.

*Olympic Spoiler Alert!!!*

Team GB have narrowly missed out on Gold to SA!!! Yup my home boys did it again! Won yet another Gold! And their first ever Olympic Gold in Rowing! So proud of them!
Well Done boys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->