• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Sigh and :hugs: LW

DB is basically refusing sa-will go if I push but:
He Sees no positive outcome.
Either they are fine then it's my fault and he will be annoyed at me
If they are dead he will question his paternity
If they are mediocre it will crush his weight lifting mountain climbing dragon self esteem.

Sigh
So I give up for now on it.
Made an appointment with gyn for next Friday
I will be 14dpo so I will test that morning with the hope I can cancel.
If not I'll see if he will give me the clomid without the sa
If not then I'll cross that bridge.

Seriously should it be this hard?

It really should not be so hard. That's men for you an their ego's. Well the Dr said my DB has to do his sample again as the test messed up. I def got it to the Lab on time it was all written down. He also had some blood test from after he recovered and the Dr said looking at his blood test he does not feel there would be any problem with him. So still need to get my results and take it from there.

Your doing the right thing just going yourself to see if you can get clomid. Lets hope you can cancel.:dust:

I know right?
I'm sorry yours has to go through with it again
Omg I know if mine had to he would flip out!

I don't need any animosity built up over sperm.
He conceived 5 kids with his x and they lost 2 so he should be fine but it has been 9 years too. Whatever. I have to let it go and see what happens. Pick and choose my battles.

Tired and crampy and yesterday emotional. Who the heck knows.

I just wish I was a fertile bunny and poof I get pregnant lmao then I would not have to do through all this.

I am with you 100% and def not worth falling out over. Find the compromise and keep on going. It will happen. Lots of positivity :hugs:

Hugs to you both Bonnie and LW. It really shouldn't be this hard. I guess it's not when you are a teenager.

LW,
Your not completely out yet. I know a light period can be a sign of PG. That being said, I have never had IP.

Bonnie,
That sucks about DB. There is not much you can do.

AFM,
I am moved into my new "home" for the next year and where we will bring home our baby. I like it enough. It is a 2 story bedroom and loft upstaris. The baby will share my room for the 1st 6 months or so, so DH will use the loft as his office. I have been unpacking all day. Waiting for DH to come back from his company run, so we can grab lunch. It's great that he now works 1.2 miles away.

Hi ladies,

Yes I agree, this journey shouldn't be so hard but will be worth it in the end!!

Bonnie - :hugs: pity OH feels so strongly against SA. My DF was surprised to find that he had more than enough swimmers and that in itself boosted him!

Kat - Yay for the move. Now you can settle and get the nursery area ready in your room. I'm planning on spending most of next week clearing our nursery so we can get started.

AFM - spent the afternoon with my best friend. She says that Speckle has more than enough clothes for at least the first 6 months!! So will stop buying clothes for her now. Just as well cause my bank account is starting to suffer already! TEEHEE!

But with his mentality if they are just fine it's my fault as he will be annoyed with me. It may be an ego boast but turn and bite me in the ass :dohh:

Whatever. I'm done with it for now at least

Skweek,
You are, in my book, 3rd tri!!!
Haha, speckle is better dressed than me.

Bonnie,
That would really suck if he blamed things on you. However, it seems to be him. You are Oing and your test came back good. He's afraid its him. Men really fear this. Good luck hon.

thanks
still could be my old eggs-lol

so happy you get to finally settle down for a while!

oh so i took this picture of a baby outfit last weekend-it was too cute!

i have tried to dig back through the posts for our banner--a admin decided a few of out sigs were too big and deleted them!:growlmad:

sqweek-do you have the link?

Attachments

• isplash.jpg
    isplash.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
Morning ladies,

Its so frustrating when admins decided our sigs are too big! I also had mine deleted yesterday. Grr But hey ho, they are doing it for all the right reasons and not to be nasty.

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/TeamLovebugs.jpg[/IMG

Kat - I'm not much older than you - I'm 36.

Bonnie - hopefully the HSG is all you need to help get that BFP! Its all my SIL and I needed to get what we always wanted!

Hi Ladies,

Well my period is so light plus I have been nauseos on and off I decided to test yesterday with my cheap pg test and an OPK.
OPK was a dark positive ad pg test was very very faint positive. I tested again this morning same but slightly darker I have posted the pics but not sure you can see anything on the pg test.

IMG_0416.jpg

I am freaking out as the bleeding staying the same but so light. I am really scared because of the bleeding. I will do a FR when bleedning stops and book to see the Dr on Monday. For now I can keep using the cheap test!!!
Ahhhhhh

I am 32 by the way lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back