• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Bonnie - hope you are enjoying your holiday!

Kat - yes clearing out a room for the nursery. Spent all afternoon sorting out 2 boxes and filling 2 bags of paper work. My back was so sore after that that I did nothing all evening! Still got so much to do in that room. Sometimes it seems we will never get there. Progress is so slow at the moment.
At least DF is off this week to help out! YAY

up at 5am to drive an hour and climb a mountain!
then off to a small lake to canoe and play with the fish in the shallows....
been a long day

tomorrow-water park!

You guys sound like busy bees
Kat swimmIng in the waves sounds amazing.
Skweek all the best with the clear out its nice to just clear space.
Bonnie enjoy your time off and relax as much as you can.

Well my signs have been fertile for last 3 days and got a dark opk today. I have been bd every other day since Friday so I am thinking I will ov tommorow or Wednesday so just going to keep going now and putting all the positive energy out there.

Skweek,
It'll all get done in time.

Bonnie,
Fun fun fun.

LW,
Good luck hon.

fxd for you LW! Sounds like you are on track!

skweek-i cant wait to do the nursery!

kat--oh i wish we had waves here!

bbear---how are things?

well rain today so no water park-boo
guess i should work on those papers......lol

Hey ladies,
Kat - almost V'day!! yay yay

LW - GL and FXed you catch that eggy!

Bbear - How you doing, hun?

Bonnie - sounds like you've had lots of fun and yes boohoo to rain! I love going to the water and theme parks!

AFM - Been so busy the last 2 days that this if the first time I've had a chance to get on here.
Room is half way to being empty. Have cleared the storage boxes and started clearing the one cupboard and book shelf. Hoping to finish this all off tomorrow.
Really looking forward to tomorrow afternoon - growth scan at 4:50pm UK time. :wohoo: Will post pics if we get any.

hi ladies

yes Kat, the scan went well. Speckle is growing really well and is already 1.3kg's / 2.9lbs! She is sooo cute already! Can't wait to meet her and hold her in my arms now! Unfortunately didn't get any pics Boohoo!

Have almost finished clearing the room although it still looks a like a bomb has hit it! Just waiting for DF to clear the cupboard then I can start packing her things into the cupboard.
Started washing her clothes today. Have already done 2 loads and have another waiting to go in the morning. Oh this is just newborn and 0-3 months!! Have I got enough clothes for her?? teehee
Think I might leave the rest of the clothes for now, although will sort them into the different age groups.

Hi girls xx

Sorry not been on for a while :):) all good here, eating like a horse lol

Had my 15 week scan baby had its legs crossed :/ but got a little view of 4d which was fab

Baby looked great xx

20 week scan 12th sept but not going to find out now lol

Skweek,
How wonderful! I've bought nothing. I will at 27 weeks.

We got our pram :):) hubby got it, quinny buzz :)

Hope you ladies are well today xxx

hi ladies,

Bbear - fab news about your little bean! Did you get any pics at your last scan?

Kat - almost V'day for you! yay!!

Well house is still looking like a dump! At least I got the last of her 0-3 months clothes washed and dried today. Also got the rest of her clothes sorted into seperate bags/boxes and all her stuff is in the cupboard for now.
Trying to find more furniture for her room is proving a difficult task!! Everytime we see a cotbed and chest of drawers/changer that we like - one of the pieces is not available or its been discontinued!! :grr:
Just want her room done now!

Hi Laddies,

All your shopping sounds fab. My friend and I was in Mama's an Papa's yesterday shopping for another friend of hers. Oh my goodness super broody seeing all the little baby items.

AS for me I would say I was 3 dpo FF only put my coverline up today and saying I am 6 dpo and I don't think so but possible I suppose. Bonnie your good at charts what do you think?? Will changing from Advanced Setting make a difference?

I agree cd16 looks most like it. You can try research mode and ae what it says. OPK mode will be sooner and so will FAM. You can always override the setting with your own crosshairs if you want.

Cd 10. Can I say I am trying the robitussin trick and holy cow the ewcm I have already is crazy! And I have only had 3 doses since fri night!

LW - I agree OV on CD16. I would suggest overriding those crosshairs.

Bonnie - :wohoo: that the robitussin trick seems to be working its magic!! FXed you catch that eggy this month! I also noticed there was a large amount of EWCM the month we caught my eggy. I would also advice using softcups after DTD.

AFM - house still looks a right mess with boxes and bags all over the place. Hoping to get most of this stuff cleared by the end of the week. Still need to order the cotbed and dresser/changer.
Other than that - bump is feeling really big and heavy today. Skin is also starting to feel really tight esp across the top of my bump.
Have really struggled with the heat the last 2 days! Just so glad its going to be cooler tomorrow!

Kat & Bbear - how you doing?

oh my gosh Bonnie - that was really funny! a proper tribute to a red cup! :haha: :rofl:

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/bbear690/481973_10152011880020374_1872325418_n.jpg

Baby sucking its thumb :)

Bonnie,
Who is that cutie in your profile pic? Is that your son when he was young? Glad the EWCM is coming in strong. I have NEVER had EWCM except for the month I went off the pill. FXed for you.

LW,
I hope you catch the egg this month.

Skweek,
You sound like you are stressing. try to relax about it. it will get done if you just do a little bit at a time. don't overstrain. What are you putting on your belly? I am using organic almond oil and organic cocoa butter. I don't know if it works at all, but I haven't felt too much strain yet. you are, of course, much further along than me.

AFM,
so excited about V-day tomorrow. i am even mentally compiling a baby shopping list, so i must think this grey is actually coming. he is kicking and moving like crazy daily. my bump is getting huger and people keep commenting on my pregnancy. yesterday a 74 yr old man (he was the oldest swimmer in DH's race) jumped up to give me his chair.

weekend was great. we went to the beach 3 days in a row and picked up our dryer from walmart. DH was in a swimming race and came in 2nd in his age group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->