• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Yea I am not wanting to acumulate too much cost but I can give it a go with some of the things I do already. Can't hurt at this point. DB does not want to know about anything lol only freak week:haha: but thats fine I have you guys for all my other stuff that needs disscussing.

What's the stuff that gives you more Egg white cervical Mucus?? I thought it was a medicine I am not really keen on medication at the best of times so we shall see.

Bonnie don't worry too much about no symtoms. I know your in that last bit of 2ww where the limbo drives you crazy. Best of Luck hope this is the cycle for us both hun xx:dust::dust:

Guafinessin. It's the main ingredient in robitussin.
20g 3x day beginning 5 days before ov until ov.oat days I only remembered it 2x and it was still a huge difference.

DB doesn't want any details either. Lol

Skweek,
So cute.

LW and Bonnie,
Sending lots of prayers for your BFPs.

Thanks Kat I feel very soon we will be joining you guys.
I have my consultation at the acupuncturist today at 4 and booked a Dr appointment next week. Want to have a scan and look at tubes and see if all is well. My blood test results seems fine and I know I ovulate so hope I can catch this egg.

excellent plan LW!
let us know how you make out with you appointment

afm-still bfn :grr:

LW,
Has DH been checked at all?

Bonnie,
FXed hon.

Kat yes he did a test but they messed it up at the lab so he has to do it again. We have decded to wait till after freak week. Then he can wait 3 days before he does another sample.

I had my consultation and had a treatment. It was ok just relaxed with it. I will have a session a week for 6 weeks. At this point it's worth a try. My Mum swears by them they really helped her when she had a had leg 3 years ago and nothign the Dr's did helped.
Feeling positive anyways and going to hey lots of BD in at the right time.

Bonnie lots of luck hun xx

Hi ladies,
Bonnie - FXed your temps go back up.

Sorry I've been MIA - been back at work this week and life is suddenly hectic!!
I'm covering for a teacher, who I suspected had IVF at the beginning of the week - my suspicions were confirmed today. I'm so hoping IVF works for this teacher - she so deserves it!

Bonnie there is still hope with a temp might go up I just saw no AF yet* So don't give up till AF.

Skweek that so nice you are being supportive of her. We know what it's like

so sorry bonnie =(.

what's next? chlomid with iui?

Just clomid. I was able to get some elsewhere. Still need to nag DB to do sa. I just eat to try the clomid alone first.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks for your optimism ladies but as expected the witch arrived this am.
At least I can say I know my body after all this crap lol

So sorry Bonnie. The one thing we can be sure of is we know when we are late. You also seem sure about starting Clomid. We just keep going. I know it is so crappy right now.

So this morning af arrives. I tell db ok you really need to make a plan to get your test done next week. He laughs and says well everytime I do you ask for sex! *Well duh tell me when your planning it and I won't ask! Or say no I'm going for test! Dork lol

That is frustrating. Since you are on AF, this would be a good time.

Men are such hard work sometimes* right now is the perfect time* Tell him go now honey lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->